Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Takeoff Shooting Video Leaked On Reddit And Twitter, Shot To Death At Houston - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Takeoff Shooting Video Leaked On Reddit And Twitter, Shot To Death At Houston (10159 Views)

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Takeoff Shooting Video Leaked On Reddit And Twitter, Shot To Death At Houston by 9janewspoint: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Takeoff shooting video leaked on reddit and twitter, shot to death at Houston

The rapper, a member of the Georgia pop group Migos, was killed in an early morning shooting at a Houston bowling alley. He is 28 years old. A Migos representative who was not authorized to speak publicly confirmed that the rapper, whose real name is Kirshnik Khari Ball, was killed at a bowling alley in Texas City just after 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday.

Watch Video Here
https://9janewspoint.com/takeoff-shooting-video-leaked-on-reddit-and-twitter-shot-to-death-at-houston/

Re: Takeoff Shooting Video Leaked On Reddit And Twitter, Shot To Death At Houston by happyjoy22: 1:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Are you going through a painful breakup divorce?.. My ex just texted me after a month of no contact with him. She said something along the lines of I hope you’re doing good, I miss you! he said I need you in my life? Thanks to Dr Benji, the love spell he did for me. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship\marriage problems. Here is his contact. Email drbenjilovespell@gmail.com call/WhatsApp +2347049730637 or https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086552954561

1 Like

Re: Takeoff Shooting Video Leaked On Reddit And Twitter, Shot To Death At Houston by MVLOX(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2022
I no see anything ooo
Re: Takeoff Shooting Video Leaked On Reddit And Twitter, Shot To Death At Houston by adamred: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
MVLOX:
I no see anything ooo
Me too, didn't see anything, and I looked it up on Reddit video save, redditvideodownloader.app/en/

(1) (Reply)

Defamation: Maxwell Opara Files N10 Billion Suit Against Twitter, DSS / Insecurity: No Kidnapping Recorded In Lagos State - CP Odumosu / Court Remands Man For Defiling Neighbour’s 13-Year-Old Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.