Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,334 members, 7,971,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis (3807 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Maynman: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
i do. no reflection. no shadows. no echos grin

Exactly grin
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Exactly grin
when you get a reflection ? means you have been cloned. zombie. like you grin
anyway enough of this esoteric banter. lets not derail the thread

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Maynman: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
when you get a reflection ? means you have been cloned. zombie. like you grin
anyway enough of this esoteric banter. lets not derail the thread

Bla bla bla, you got more ? cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Ireportlive: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
a refined Scorpio is the eagle. on a side note do you know Scorpio is the only zodiac represented by 3 features ? the scorpion, Phoenix and the eagle

I tend to read about Scorpio as I am a cusp of Libra / Scorpio 23rd October and it's quite confusing which personality my sun sign falls

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:

I tend to read about Scorpio as I am a cusp of Libra / Scorpio 23rd October and it's quite confusing which personality my sun sign falls
well lets resolve the confusion what is your date of birth

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Ireportlive: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
well lets resolve the confusion what is your date of birth

23/10/
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:

23/10/90
now see you are a timestamp in the cosmos and in that timestamp are programs ad instructions. the programs of that timestamp is determined at the 00:00 hours when the day starts. and based no this, you are a libra . you are not a scorpio. it matters not if you cusp or not, where you are is where you are.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Antoeni(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Someone said

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Ireportlive: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
now see you are a timestamp in the cosmos and in that timestamp are programs ad instructions. the programs of that timestamp is determined at the 00:00 hours when the day starts. and based no this, you are a libra . you are not a scorpio. it matters not if you cusp or not, where you are is where you are.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by iamgprince: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2022
I greet your HIGHness for this wonderful message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:

Thanks
and looking at your luna placement in the beta aspect of Sagittarius combined with your solar libra means you were in past life a person of power and authority with powers to judge people however in this lifetime those powers have been taken from you and you are in some form of spiritual purgatory right now.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2022
iamgprince:
I greet your HIGHness for this wonderful message
lol HIGHness. not sure if you dey yab or you dey complement grin
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by iamgprince: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
lol HIGHness. not sure if you dey yab or you dey complement grin

na complement na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2022
iamgprince:

na complement na
thank you Sir wink
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by iamgprince: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
thank you Sir wink
you are welcome
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Baronthecelebri: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
obviously we know in Part and Prophesy in Part. so ifeANYI if we look at his solar placements with solar libra ad luna cancer represents a spiritually dead entity. like a zombie and so this is a seed from davido so he represents davido. its like a spiritual extension of davido and so he is at the 3 :00 hour ( he is age 3 ) and what happens at the 3:00 hour ? its the hour when the zombies and demons are unleashed which is Halloween night is when the zombies and demons are unleashed 3 am the zombie hour also the Halloween hour ( and the point of entry of the zombies and demon would be their exit point which is 3 and at Halloween ) and the stagnation would be terminated at age 3 of Halloween night and so ifeanyi represents that part of davido that is spiritually dead and stagnated and it was cut off on that night and now its TAKEOFF time. its time to ascend. its time to TAKEOFF ( also deleted on this particular night so as to highlight the term TAKEOFF Which is now on everybodys mouth. the vibration in the air is TAKEOFF ) . and so this is an ascension ritual by the cosmos to let you know that all the king david archetypes who are on earth today and are under some form of bondage and stagnation, that the stagnation and bondage has been lifted and it is takeoff time. its time for spiritual revolution by a new set of spiritual leaders who would be ascending now out of a stagnated state

CELEBRITIES LIVES ARE USED TO TELL COSMIC STORIES

also you may now get a new version of davido that is not a spiritually dead zombie ( obsessed with material things and carnality and debauchery and hedonistic lifestyle is a sign of a spiritually dead zombie ). he may start getting very spiritual on us now

and so basically you can say this is symbolic of all the demons got into the pigs and they drowned. the separation of the demons from the Christ . the resurrection of lazarus from the dead

to further elaborate, some may say, we know the child is a product of a yoruba man and an igbo woman, however the man is yoruba and why did the paramount name become IFEANYI ? and not a yoruba name ? its because in his spirit he knew that was a child he wouldn't get to keep.
weed is good
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Rexymania(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Wonder working weed in action

No be small thing o grin grin cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Annahh(f): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
to further elaborate, some may say, we know the child is a product of a yoruba man and an igbo woman, however the man is yoruba and why did the paramount name become IFEANYI ? and not a yoruba name ? its because in his spirit he knew that was a child he wouldn't get to keep.
One thing you said that is true is that Davido is a high profile person in darkness, that is very very true, a spiritual person will know that, I know that even before the death of his son. Davido and Cubana Chief Priest are high ranking persons in darkness, and they are even besties in real life, the darkness is even in Davido family line, to maintain such level of wealth and fame involves sacrifices, woke and unspiritual people will never understand. The worst thing that can happen to someone in this world is to be woke and unspiritual, they will use your head cause you are spiritually blind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by realestate99: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Annahh:
One thing you said that is true is that Davido is a high profile person in darkness, that is very very true, a spiritual person will know that, I know that even before the death of his son. Davido and Cubana Chief Priest are high ranking persons in darkness, and they are even besties in real life, the darkness is even in Davido family line, to maintain such level of wealth and fame involves sacrifices, woke and unspiritual people will never understand. The worst thing that can happen to someone in this world is to be woke and unspiritual, they will use your head cause you are spiritually blind.
I have a simple question for you.
Many times we do hear story of celebrities that come from nothing to make it big, either in sports , entertainment or any sphere of life, but after their Ascent to the top, people do carry rumors that they belong to the dark world especially if they are at the top for long, now the question is, is it not possible for a person to come from the gutters , reach the top and stay on top without any dark arts or dark Powers?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Ebubu: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Died on Halloween night, at age 3, while his father was about to become 30

Davido is a Scorpio, ruler of the dark world according to zodiac...

Scary shit
grin una sabi cause wahala
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Annahh(f): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
realestate99:

I have a simple question for you.
Many times we do hear story of celebrities that come from nothing to make it big, either in sports , entertainment or any sphere of life, but after their Ascent to the top, people do carry rumors that they belong to the dark world especially if they are at the top for long, now the question is, is it not possible for a person to come from the gutters , reach the top and stay on top without any dark arts or dark Powers?
Most of these celebrities if not all in the entertainment industry have sold their soul to the devil just to retain the wealth and fame, they keep doing sacrifices and renewing to remain at the top, if you don't rise to the top through God, that's if God does not put you at the top, you will meet Satan there and he will come to you to negotiate with you and if you refuse, you will fall down to the bottom, that is why we need God to rise, and again Satan and his cohorts have hijack the media and the entertainment industry. Its possible for you to reach the top and remain there if only you are a strong believer that have God, but most times these people rise without God and to stay at the top requires a lot, you know that Satan is the god of this world and he gives people riches, wealth, fame that comes with a lot of sorrows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos From 2face Idibia’s Birthday Party / Wizkid And D Banj Rock The Same Attire(picture) / Proud Father Peter Okoye Wishes Son Happy 5th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.