Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,442 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:44 AM

Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life (63196 Views)

Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts / Prophet Christian Shola Gives Succour To Flood Victims In Niger Delta / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by CheapHomes1: 2:48am On Nov 02, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Pentecostals have finally destroyed Christianity
That's why I will forever respect and love Roman Catholic.

So many fake pastors thanks to bunch of Pentecostal illiterates.

It's true that there are a lot of clowns and charlatans posing as pentecostal pastors. But what is the message of the Roman Catholic church that makes it less of a scam?

1 Like

Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by chaloskyx: 2:54am On Nov 02, 2022
You are a fool pastor

1 Like

Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Theoarhics: 3:03am On Nov 02, 2022
How many of him relatives has he brought back ? Go try bring back your grandpa
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by everythinggirly(f): 3:17am On Nov 02, 2022
For many false prophets will arise and preach perverted gospel. How will it look like, that on the day of judgement, the one thing you achieve is to gather souls for the lake of fire?

May God help us.
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by FireUpNow(m): 3:36am On Nov 02, 2022
In Donald Trumps voice clout chasing is a disease. Why are people of this generation so blinded with foolishness and cashing out strategies even in a young boy's death?
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by SaLongs1(m): 3:49am On Nov 02, 2022
DeHorus:
Them de use this boy death catch cruise abi wetin the foolish prophet de talk
he dey talk wetin sheeple wan hear
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Makowonda: 3:56am On Nov 02, 2022
It is not only yahoo boys,cocaine,Tramadol dealers and weed farmers that are liable to being arrested.People like this so called clergy is fit to always be on a leash.
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by BABANGBALI: 4:06am On Nov 02, 2022
Yinmu! Pikin wey don already settle down for yonder dey play with other unborn babies
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by PrinceMajestic: 4:21am On Nov 02, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Pentecostals have finally destroyed Christianity
That's why I will forever respect and love Roman Catholic.

So many fake pastors thanks to bunch of Pentecostal illiterates.
yes, it's Catholic or no Christianity. Any Christianity except Catholic is criminal for real
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Alpharey: 4:29am On Nov 02, 2022
oluwasegun007:
What is this na...let the young couple grieve in peace...

Better still sir, can you bring back Abacha?

We need him to contest next year general election undecided

No, he said within 21 hours. Abacha is already an ancestor.
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by iamsolasoul(f): 4:44am On Nov 02, 2022
Once I slept for three days straight so just give him time. Water is deep but God is deeper
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Msmither: 5:39am On Nov 02, 2022
I want to see this man disgraced.

How many people has he raised from the dead in the past?

Be like he just got a new JuJu and want to test it's potency.
If he's so determined he should visit the nearest mortuary.

Religion don turn joke for this country.

All living things will one day cease to exist, no one leaves this world alive.
We are all gonna die one day, either young, old, Rich or poor. The earlier you know this the easier it will be for you.
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by buzorcharles(m): 5:40am On Nov 02, 2022
Bleep pastor.
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by hurlanrewaju(m): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2022
U be Saro?
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Bullettrain: 6:23am On Nov 02, 2022
Gberadide!!!!!!
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by oyeb15: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2022
Occultic world.
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Curious345: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2022
I miss the days of prophet ayodele babalola
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by detectivejones: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2022
Aklee4994:
Some Alfa no Dey cap vertically like all this yeye pastor...could you believe that for every one Alfa there is 10 pastors across Nigeria
10 abi 50
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by magzey: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Let see if the fake Prophet will not die when his time comes. grin
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by luluosas(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2022
Pastor, keep catching cruise when people are in pains you hear me? Yeye pastor
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Sleekfingers: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2022
seunrebirth:
IFEANYI ADELEKE will come back to LIFE, just bring him to Solution Ground, -Prophet Christian Shola, GO Solution Family Worldwide declares

A Nigerian prophet and the founder, Solution Family Worldwide has vowed to bring back to life Ifeanyi Adeleke, son of Nigerian hip-hop star, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido.

The young Ifeanyi was reported dead in the early hours of Tuesday after he reportedly drowned in a swimming pool at his father’s residence in the Banana Island area of Lagos State.

In a bid to revive him, the three-year-old victim, after being pulled out of the swimming pool, was reportedly rushed to a hospital in the Lekki area of the state, where he was confirmed dead by one of the doctors on duty.

The victim’s family had yet to react to the tragic development as of the time this report was filed.

But in a tweet on Tuesday, Prophet Christian Shola said if the bereaved family can bring their dead child to "Solution Ground" within 21 hours, he will ressurect him.

He said Ifeanyi is a child of destiny and must not be buried yet.

He posted, "I am Prophet Christian Shola, please don’t bury that boy yet, he is a destiny child.Take Ifeanyi Adeleke to Solution Ground on or before 21hrs after this message and see what will happen, God of of solution can never fail (2king5v10). Olórun Christian Shola Agbayé".

Since the news of Ifeanyi’s rumored death became public knowledge, Nigerians, particularly entertainment lovers, had been outraged and traumatised by the development.

A number of celebrities, have posted cryptic messages that appear to confirm the death of Ifeanyi. Some of which are comedians Ayo Makun and Lasisi Elenu, radio personality Daddy Freeze among others.

Makun, in an Instagram post early Tuesday, wrote, “The death of a child is unnatural, unfair, and tragic, this hit me so bad.”

Daddy Freeze, who went live on Instagram in the early hours of Tuesday morning said, “When the person you love is someone involved it becomes a heavy emotional burden. I am not confirming anything but bear with me I will not be live tonight.”

Stupid and heartless people full this country sha......wanna use the boy's death to trend or to milk the family.
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by belshazzar(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2022
How exactly? By performing alchemy of soul or what ? These fraudsters calling themselves prophet and all other shady names need to be put in check .
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by deebrownneymar: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2022
seunrebirth:
IFEANYI ADELEKE will come back to LIFE, just bring him to Solution Ground, -Prophet Christian Shola, GO Solution Family Worldwide declares

A Nigerian prophet and the founder, Solution Family Worldwide has vowed to bring back to life Ifeanyi Adeleke, son of Nigerian hip-hop star, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido.

The young Ifeanyi was reported dead in the early hours of Tuesday after he reportedly drowned in a swimming pool at his father’s residence in the Banana Island area of Lagos State.

In a bid to revive him, the three-year-old victim, after being pulled out of the swimming pool, was reportedly rushed to a hospital in the Lekki area of the state, where he was confirmed dead by one of the doctors on duty.

The victim’s family had yet to react to the tragic development as of the time this report was filed.

But in a tweet on Tuesday, Prophet Christian Shola said if the bereaved family can bring their dead child to "Solution Ground" within 21 hours, he will ressurect him.

He posted, "I am Prophet Christian Shola, please don’t bury that boy yet, he is a destiny child.Take Ifeanyi Adeleke to Solution Ground on or before 21hrs after this message and see what will happen, God of of solution can never fail (2king5v10). Olórun Christian Shola Agbayé".

Since the news of Ifeanyi’s rumored death became public knowledge, Nigerians, particularly entertainment lovers, had been outraged and traumatised by the development.

A number of celebrities, have posted cryptic messages that appear to confirm the death of Ifeanyi. Some of which are comedians Ayo Makun and Lasisi Elenu, radio personality Daddy Freeze among others.

Makun, in an Instagram post early Tuesday, wrote, “The death of a child is unnatural, unfair, and tragic, this hit me so bad.”

Daddy Freeze, who went live on Instagram in the early hours of Tuesday morning said, “When the person you love is someone involved it becomes a heavy emotional burden. I am not confirming anything but bear with me I will not be live tonight.”
this fake prophet with a leaked sex tape should shut the Bleep up!
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by zinaunreal(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2022
Why bring some one who was never dead back to life. All this prophets of doom
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Fivepercent: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2022
He should've added "....this message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...1"
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2022
Is this man trying to challenge God
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Ebukaboss(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2022
greggng:
So he doesn't know the way to the mortuary?

maybe he is dreaming
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Tegabadguy(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2022
seunrebirth:

you don high
Re: Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life by Emola12(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2022
oluwasegun007:
What is this na...let the young couple grieve in peace...

Better still sir, can you bring back Abacha?

We need him to contest next year general election undecided
you wan make the boy die before? He said if dey can bring the boy within 21hours d boy will wake up,,,, not all those people wey don die since 60years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.