Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,056 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk (29226 Views)

Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Massive Suspension Of Twitter Accounts As Nigerians React / MTN Sues CBN And AGF Over $8.1 Billions Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Mpanyi: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Don't think this is a wise answer.
Every business revolves around customers & so a more tactful approach is needed.

That's to say you don't know Elon Musk. Very rude guy
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Karlifate: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nwadu:
Twitter is now owned by a business man...

Everything is allowed at a cost.. simple

Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Karlifate: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Elon Musk will drastically boost his revenue..

You pay to get the Blue tick. Corporate organizations worldwide and celebrities don't have a choice.

Yeah.
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Karlifate: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Don't think this is a wise answer.
Every business revolves around customers & so a more tactful approach is needed.

You can't please everyone.
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by TheGift: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
OKOATA:
More money for him, he doesn't care bro. It's you who don't get it. Who blue tick help when money is rolling in, just think about it if everyone on Twitter could afford to pay do you know how much he would make?

It me who doesn't get what? That the value of something reduces when every tom, dick and harry can get it. Or that NOT everyone on Twitter can afford to pay for a Blue tick, even if they have the money
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by TheGift: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Karlifate:

You can't please everyone.

Yeah, that's why sometimes you just shut up!

But No! Elon like Kanye, likes to say whatever random stuff comes to His head, then think of the consequences later.
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Karlifate: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
TheGift:

Yeah, that's why sometimes you just shut up!

But No! Elon like Kanye, likes to say whatever random stuff comes to His head, then think of the consequences later.

LMAO! grin grin

If you complain about Elon Musk, I wonder what you'll say about Donald J. Trump.
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by TheGift: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
blaise26abj:

How much is Netflix monthly , yet people will beg you to add them to your account .

Not having blue tick will not demean you . It would mean you just don’t want the pecks that comes with having the blue tick . A lot of people will still not want the blue tick and will keep enjoying the app .

Where in my post did I say (or imply) that not having the blue tick will demean anyone, please?
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by blaise26abj(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
TheGift:

Where in my post did I say (or imply) that not having the blue tick will demean anyone, please?
You didn’t imply or say it . I was just stating it .

1 Like

Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Kavod: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Elon stop acting like a clown. Don’t run Twitter to the ground with your inflammatory responses! We know it now belongs to you, but you must be wise! Else..

Else what please? What would happen? You see Elon, He is on another level and sees you Twitter addicts as unfortunate and he believes that to display your STUPIDITY should come at a price. Na Tech genius..... He did what even Apple, Mercedes etc etc could not achieve in decades, and did it to perfection. Which sane human would want to build government in mars? Let me tell you how they think, to them you don't have brains and if you did THEN Twitter won't cost so much. So it's TAXING TIME, for stupidity. SIMPLE
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by MrBONE2(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Elon Musk will drastically boost his revenue..

You pay to get the Blue tick. Corporate organizations worldwide and celebrities don't have a choice.

But poor BoneBeings like me have a lot of choice Bwana grin
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Emman08: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
E go shock am. Who verify help?
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Tolumiide: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

do you know mathematics? 8 dollars is less than 5000 naira
It's currently ₦6880. If naira keeps this momentum it will enter ₦8k before twitter implement the policy. We hope things get better sir.
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by deebrownneymar: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1587627120355934208?t=fA9YRL_jcHBlrXkQOFayXg&s=19

Lol. Elon na case. Sounds like a premium subscription package to me.
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by SouthSouth1914: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kavod:

Else what please? What would happen? You see Elon, He is on another level and sees you Twitter addicts as unfortunate and he believes that to display your STUPIDITY should come at a price. Na Tech genius..... He did what even Apple, Mercedes etc etc could not achieve in decades, and did it to perfection. Which sane human would want to build government in mars? Let me tell you how they think, to them you don't have brains and if you did THEN Twitter won't cost so much. So it's TAXING TIME, for stupidity. SIMPLE

Please read a comment well before you respond. I never cared about the charges or anything else. I was only concerned by his funny ways of sending in the message.
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Kavod: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Please read a comment well before you respond. I never cared about the charges or anything else. I was only concerned by his funny ways of sending in the message.
He feels he is talking to stupid people... Don't you get? It's how they are, NERDS. BUT ELON hmmmmn not like any nerd I have studied. Ok watch the video when he was paired to JACK MA, you go laugh as jack de HUMILIATE am. See these guys are not like most of us... They get ANGRY if they see smaller tech/IT Companies make so much money and are worth more than theirs Hence they want it, just like Facebook buying Instagram, WhatsApp and now Elon Twitter.
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Ijb11: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
The man need his cash fast since he can barely manipulate doge Lately
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by TheGift: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Karlifate:

LMAO! grin grin

If you complain about Elon Musk, I wonder what you'll say about Donald J. Trump.

Donald Trump is the Don in that area.

He knows exactly what He is trying to achieve with His statements and He never takes it back nor apologizes - no matter the level of truth or backlash He is faced with.
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Karlifate: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
TheGift:

Donald Trump is the Don in that area.

He knows exactly what He is trying to achieve with His statements and He never takes it back nor apologizes - no matter the level of truth or backlash He is faced with.

Na so grin grin
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by HRMK: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2022
why complain?you dont become richest allover the world without bn smart!
Re: Verified Twitter Accounts will be Charged $8/Month - Elon Musk by Kavod: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

How far guy man shey you confirm wetin I tell you about ELON? YOU SEE THE 4000 EMPLOYEES WHEN E LAY OFF? BECAUSE NERDS FEEL WE ARE DULL, LIKE THIS E GO REPLACE THEM WITH AI. NOW YOU GET MY POINT ABI? NA SO.... WE NOR NEED TO QUARREL AND YAB OURSELVES, ALL WE NEED NA THE TRUTH AND NA KNOWLEDGE DE PROVIDE AM. CRUISE ABI?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? / Price, Specs Of Infinix Note 6 In Nigeria / Don't Use Second-Hand Phones - NCC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.