Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,632 members, 7,914,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

Reason Nigerian Musicians Are Getting Recognition Than Ghanians - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Reason Nigerian Musicians Are Getting Recognition Than Ghanians (778 Views)

Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Nigerian Musicians Are Getting Recognition Than Ghanians by BestFantasy: 12:11am On Nov 02, 2022

Re: Reason Nigerian Musicians Are Getting Recognition Than Ghanians by Cryofigbos: 12:52am On Nov 02, 2022
I don't know what's our business with Ghana here nw.....like why will u even compare Nigeria artist to Ghanaian artists in d first place, what sort of disrespect is dat

Take ur madness elsewhere pls and let every industry grow, stop mocking other countries for Nigeria, dey r all taking clue from afro beat

U can only compare Nigeria artist to US artist
Re: Reason Nigerian Musicians Are Getting Recognition Than Ghanians by Honchoslim16(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2022
Cryofigbos:
I don't know what's our business with Ghana here nw.....like why will u even compare Nigeria artist to Ghanaian artists in d first place, what sort of disrespect is dat

Take ur madness elsewhere pls and let every industry grow, stop mocking other countries for Nigeria, dey r all taking clue from afro beat

U can only compare Nigeria artist to US artist
So in what way do we compare Nigerian artists to American artists??
Re: Reason Nigerian Musicians Are Getting Recognition Than Ghanians by Cryofigbos: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Honchoslim16:

So in what way do we compare Nigerian artists to American artists??

Yes......the likes of wizkid, davido and burna even kizz Daniel's r bigger and will pull more crowds for shows outside Nigeria and America than some US artists
Re: Reason Nigerian Musicians Are Getting Recognition Than Ghanians by Honchoslim16(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Yes......the likes of wizkid, davido and burna even kizz Daniel's r bigger and will pull more crowds for shows outside Nigeria and America than some US artists
Can those artists who you mentioned pull more crowd than Drake, J cole, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce.

I'd rather listen to NBA Youngboy than to listen to Wizkid!

You say wizkid and co can pull more crowd than some US artists........ Do you actually mean they can pull more crowd than some US Mainstream artists??
Re: Reason Nigerian Musicians Are Getting Recognition Than Ghanians by Cryofigbos: 6:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Can those artists who you mentioned pull more crowd than Drake, J cole, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce.

I'd rather listen to NBA Youngboy than to listen to Wizkid!

You say wizkid and co can pull more crowd than some US artists........ Do you actually mean they can pull more crowd than some US Mainstream artists??

U r a dumb head that should be ignored.......I said some US artists, if u like prefer to listen to NBA babyboy that's ur problem and stupidity

Bye fool
Re: Reason Nigerian Musicians Are Getting Recognition Than Ghanians by Honchoslim16(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Cryofigbos:

U r a dumb head that should be ignored.......I said some US artists, if u like prefer to listen to NBA babyboy that's ur problem and stupidity

Bye fool
You're nothing but a pu$$¥!...... Yeah!

What do you even about music?

Or you think music is like the Miseries you are facing?
I'm sorry for your poor a$$... Dummy!

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Daasebre Gyamenah Songs DJ Mixtape / What Are Your Favourite Radio Shows Ever / D'banj Caused the down fall of tu-face's'............................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.