Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,624 members, 7,911,637 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Is It Possible To Treat Prostrate Cancer Using Herbal Medicine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible To Treat Prostrate Cancer Using Herbal Medicine (235 Views)

Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him / My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Treat Prostrate Cancer Using Herbal Medicine by Senioreddy: 2:05am On Nov 02, 2022
Good morning dear naira landers

Please I'm asking to genuinely find out if it's possible to treat prostrate cancer the herbal way. My dad has been diagnosed of prostate cancer and needs to undergo operation and from what I heard it's 50/50.

Has anyone successfully treated it or know anyone who has.
Re: Is It Possible To Treat Prostrate Cancer Using Herbal Medicine by sisisioge: 3:48am On Nov 02, 2022
No, dont try it. It will give false hope until it allows the cancer to spread fatally. Please get a good oncology hospital to work with you. I recommend Marcel Ruth Cancer center in VI. It is well....may the God of absolute healing lay His hands on whoever you're asking this for. It is well.
Re: Is It Possible To Treat Prostrate Cancer Using Herbal Medicine by Alcatel17: 4:11am On Nov 02, 2022
Senioreddy:
Good morning dear naira landers

Please I'm asking to genuinely find out if it's possible to treat prostrate cancer the herbal way. My dad has been diagnosed of prostate cancer and needs to undergo operation and from what I heard it's 50/50.

Has anyone successfully treated it or know anyone who has.

Go herbal....no try operation if hes over 70yrs...I speak from experience

(1) (Reply)

Good Night.... / It's A Good Thing That You're Not Perfect. / When Fighting Becomes Interesting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.