Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,548 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:42 PM

Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . (673 Views)

Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) / Ponder This Question..whats Ur Say? / Nagging Men, What's Ur Say On It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . by Nairaboi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hav bin goin out wit a certain girl since December 2010, doh i knw about her ex and hw they broke up, she told me the story. But the problem here is since then, d guy has continued to disturb her. He even came down 4rm anoda state 2 si ha. She was telling me about the incident and hw she refuse to si the guy cause she don't knw what might happen. I.e she may succum. Me tink she dos'nt love me. What do my nairalanders tink?
Re: Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . by MMM2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2011
op
what i think
is dat u should go & read ur books so u would pass ur exams undecided

4 crying out loud u re still a small boy angry
Re: Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2011
Me thinks she loves you! And mi thinks you should stop worrying about everything! ONLY A MAN with low self ESTEEM worries the way you DO! cheesy
Re: Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2011
poster y u acting like alapa stainless sef

ur gal doesnt wanna see her x obviously bcus she might stil have a ting for him but it doesnt min she no love u na

she fit bang her ex sef doesnt min she love u na , ur queshun get comma mehn
Re: Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . by Nairaboi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2011
@MMM, were u go sch reach sef? U beta be careful
Re: Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
^lol,dats MMM for u.

I don't think you need to worry your cute head (not sure about that tho) about d issue, concentrate on your relationship wv her and leave insecurities to d small boiz.
Re: Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2011
@op, do nt bother urself abt her x. If she's meant for u, notin will tk her away but if d reverse is d case. That means u r d intruder! @all, pls stop dis habit of insultin and attckin op's anyhow. Dis bhavior is gettin out of hand in nairaland. I swear! Lets be matured wit our comments pls.
Re: Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . by MMM2(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2011
Nairaboi:

@MMM, were u go sch reach sef? U beta be careful

??
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedangryangryangryangryangryembarassed
Re: Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . by Mynd44: 2:30am On Aug 22, 2011
Re: Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
Stop pressuring yourself and enjoy your rship.
Re: Pips, I Need Ur Say. . . by SAFO(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
Either

a) You are just the rebound guy and she doesn't love u

b) You have nyashed her and she misses the nyashing of her ex-boyfriend, in which case you should feel ashamed of yaself.

c) all of the above

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / The Gay Community In New York Protesting The Ban In Nigeria / Did You Find Your True Love In 2011?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.