Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 AM

From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites (14366 Views)

Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti / SDP to form alliance with Tinubu / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Kobicove(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Woman fine, she automatically turns olosho.

Don't mind these people
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by MNDY(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Unfortunately in 99% of these cases. You must fight fire with fire.

It's in rare cases that silence will win you sympathy votes.

I don't support her, but this particular article has a feel of sponsorship.

Bello's agents are everywhere on this forum.
Natasha is hated because of her boldness to stand up to Bello.
Her gender as a female also makes the hatred more serious.
She was openly insulted and called an Ashawo by Bello and his supporters during the Guber and she cried.
Bello is just afraid that the woman will take his shine among their people, especially with the bad reputation he already has.

4 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by olas24u(f): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2022
tochifk:
Lols...
"A lawyer who never won a case"...
Reminds me of Barr Obus of 'MY FLAT MATES'
She presented papers at the senate and can actually do well in court.she is fighting for her people,strong and reliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Talawaka: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2022
This piece reads like a hatchet job put together by someone with 'vested interest' in Kogi's political fortunes.

A case of corruption fighting back if ever I saw one cool

4 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by highchief1: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by clockwisereport: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2022
Voice4kogi so kogi even get voice? Ndi uchu

1 Like

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by obafemiawoga: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzzEbq9VkL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlW_bB1rSkk
Chinese man won $30 million lottery jackpot and ensured he kept his identity a secret when he went to collect the money.
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Financialman: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by simonnwekeo: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2022
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by clockwisereport: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2022
tochifk:
Lols... "A lawyer who never won a case"... Reminds me of Barr Obus of 'MY FLAT MATES'
Obus won okoro vs okoro
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Kog45(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Posts from voice4kogi always political motivated by Yahaya Bello hatchet men... Awon 30k stipend guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by temitope27(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Acidosis:
The "good" thing is that Natasha and Yahaya Bello are from Kogi Central. And this "tiny" region (with the least population and land mass) is responsible for 53% of crimes in the entire Kogi state.

This should worry you more, don't you think?
I think Yahaya is ebira na
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by mbasharon(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Seems there are several hatchet jobs against her.

She had better respond on time before public opinion get fixed.

Politics is a dirty game. You throw any shiit available, any that stick is fine.

I can openly call you a THIEF. True or False, some will agree and others will disagree. Even if I come out tomorrow to say I lied, some will say I was bribed. grin
[quote][/quote][color=#006600][/color]

She has already responded on Politics Today, Channels Television last week.
I think Yahaya Bello is just trying to set her up.
The terror guy they are linking her up with was an APC member before he decamped to PDP.
If you check online you will see the pix of where the guy is always with Yahaya Bello and other top government officials.

1 Like

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by espeeroke: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2022
Yahaya Bello at work... Doing everything to shade Natasha's burgeoning popularity. Every Kogite know that Yahaya Bello is the paymaster and enablers of those guys. His grouse stems from the fact that some of those thugs are now ditching him as he approaches the dusk of his last term

2 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by boxypane(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Nonsense write up.You think kogites are this gullible? Even if most of them don't reside within the state, they know what the current government has turned the state into.
Natasha nor be una problem, una main issues na una aef.

2 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Safyqueen: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

I have known you and onojaintegrity to be die hard supporters of Yahaya Bello, so I'm not surprised at your statement, I saw the other thread of them trying to link her with kidnappers, I knew something was wrong and boom, here is another one, I'm not her supporter and I don't really know her, but if as evil as your Yahaha Bello is and he is after this woman then I think the woman might be the better person because I have not heard her fighting dirty this way with Yahaya Bello.

This is just opposition at work

Oil dey your head and you are a good observer of Nigeria politician and politics.

Yahaya Bello knew his candidates are going to loose hence the need to trampled on Natasha by all means.

1 Like

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Oyiboman69: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by HausaIgboYoruba: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2022
Voice4kogi:

Source: https://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/from-governorship-to-senate-sdp-to-pdp-now-with-shafiu-kogites
sold conscience! Leave Natasha alone please!! even though, I don't support her party

2 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Oyiboman69: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2022
MNDY:

It's Bello at work.
I am a Kogite.
She was called Ashawo by Bello and his people during the Guber.
She is a serious pain in Bello's ass.
That's why his agents on this forum will stop at nothing to tarnish her image.
na my chief wife oo. Emmanuel uduaghan,the agberhen diden of abigborodo town. make yahaya bello dey careful, that guy is a bag of vawulence. Beloo go hide if the guy start with am....
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by MNDY(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2022
Oyiboman69:
na my chief wife oo. Emmanuel uduaghan,the agberhen diden of abigborodo town. make yahaya bello dey careful, that guy is a bag of vawulence. Beloo go hide if the guy start with am....

Bello also stubborn too.
Mumu join ein own stubbornness but very dangerous.
Bello na very wayward young man wey believe in killing wella.

1 Like

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by jubrilELsudan: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS?.......I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by hamzeiy: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Acidosis:
The "good" thing is that Natasha and Yahaya Bello are from Kogi Central. And this "tiny" region (with the least population and land mass) is responsible for 53% of crimes in the entire Kogi state.

This should worry you more, don't you think?
wow. least population and land mass
Igala man spotted...I just don't understand your hatred for the ebiras...it is terrible and bavkward
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by DeOTR: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Make una rest and leave this woman alone na.
Atiku: PDP=>ACN=>PDP=>APC=>PDP and nobody is raising eyebrow.
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Belleful: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Beer parlour allegations. Next

1 Like

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by ogwumgbe: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
MNDY:

It's Bello at work.
I am a Kogite.
She was called Ashawo by Bello and his people during the Guber.
She is a serious pain in Bello's ass.
That's why his agents on this forum will stop at nothing to tarnish her image.

The she should mobilize cyber wolves to counter the opposition. A lot of people are available out there
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by MidasKinki: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

I have known you and onojaintegrity to be die hard supporters of Yahaya Bello, so I'm not surprised at your statement, I saw the other thread of them trying to link her with kidnappers, I knew something was wrong and boom, here is another one, I'm not her supporter and I don't really know her, but if as evil as your Yahaha Bello is and he is after this woman then I think the woman might be the better person because I have not heard her fighting dirty this way with Yahaya Bello.

This is just opposition at work
He said Natasha and Bello were hence Bello should be allowed to lord over her? Natasha was removed from the APC senatorial candidate list before the 2019 APC primary election because Bello anointed the current inept sleepy head senator.

As for op saying Natasha is a lawyer that's never won a case it's embarrassing. The wealthiest lawyers aren't the one hustling in courts but the ones representing organization, individuals and preventing them from ever appearing in courts.
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by cleverja: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
The truth is not yet out, the state government is trying all its might to blackmail the young lady, the so-called Shafu was spotted with GYB, he work for GYB, just that the shafu plead alliance to Natasha come 2023, suddenly all this allegation started coming up, imaooo!
Voice4kogi:

Source: https://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/from-governorship-to-senate-sdp-to-pdp-now-with-shafiu-kogites

1 Like

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Johnsolajayone: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sammy07:

True, Kogi central has the least population and land mass

Dekina LGA in Kogi is the largest in West Africa by landmass...I hope u know what u re saying
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by lukency(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Abegiiii ! Is she the first person? It's a common thing among the politicians
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by excel112: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is a sponsor article from Kogi state Government. They are just afraid of her because of her out spokenness.

1 Like

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by WithFact: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
donbachi:
Make dem no touch our wife oo!

Mek una komkari una waif o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake / Senators Move To Override Buhari On Electoral Bill / We Will End Boko Haram By December – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.