Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,093 members, 7,973,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? (1921 Views)

How To Control Incest In The Family? / Why Are There So Much Pressure On Girl's In The Family? / Using First Names For Husband & Wife (Father & Mother) in the Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by tpia5: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
pity party thread, i see.

well, it must be therapeutic for whoever needs it.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by SisiKill1: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
LMFAO!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by tpia5: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2011
any updates for the thread?

please vent, people.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hello everybody,
I am new on Nairaland,and I have spent the whole day going through some of the topics on the family forum.
While I must admit that most of the threads are quite intresting topics,I have a problem with a lot of the responses.
I thought people came here to get aolutions to their problems,but what they recieve in return are cruel insults.I am not talking about the well natured humour,but the outright,rude,sarcastic and snide responses.
Then there are the battles between some male and female groups,where real time insults and abuse are exchanged.
There is nothing wrong with disagreements during a discussion,but resorting to insulting peoples parents and lineage is certainly taking it too far.
The family section of NL should be populated by mature and experienced posters.We have to realise we can not all agree with one anothers viewpoint,but I feel we can agree with one another in a polite way without any vulgar and rude responses.
Please people what do you feel about my observation?
Why all the insults flying all over the family section?[/b]

[b]Pweety4me is Guilty of these,  Everybody knows
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by Sissy3(f): 1:42am On Aug 23, 2011
take the meaty part and leave the bones to the dogs wink

ifyalways:

Hate is a strong word.Who get energy to hate on internet "programs and viruses" undecided

LAMO!
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

poster is "new" to nl but somehow s/he magically knew to address another poster with an [m] attached to the profile, as madam.

onye ara.

Na today? All these people that have been yabbed alot on this forum will log on with another ID to beg people to sotp yabbing them grin grin cheesy. E never start. Una go smell una nyash on this section. grin cool
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by inzaneclan(f): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2011
I thank everyone for their responses:Good and bad.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by peacettw: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
Sweetheart, I ve been on NL for abt 4 yrs now and wldn't wnt 2 change a thing. In this world of ours, CONTROVERSY sells. Also, if I'm to be forced to behave in d 'expected' way to my spouse, family, facebook and d society at large all d days of my life, then, i need an outlet and dt is what Nairaland is to me, an outlet where i can say and do whatever d F*UCK I want. I hope dt answers ur question
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by rezzy: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
I think religion section is worst than the family forum
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
The reason for the hatred in the Family section are the feminist cabal.
This cabal feels it is their God given right to give advise to all female posters in distress and nobody has the right to express any contrary view.
Any such contrary view is met with vitriolic abuse aimed at posters and their family lineage.
For a long time this cabal had its way on the family section,but recently a lot of posters have decided to post contrary views to those of this deadly cabal.
The most amusing part is that most of the members of this cabal are either in abusive and degrading relationships but chose to come on line to advise other foum members to leave their husbands.Some of these members of this dangerous cabal are les.bians who are in female/female relationships yet decide to advise people who are in male/female relationships.The worst member sof this cabal are those who are in NO relationships,but choose to advise people who are in relationships on how to go about their business.
Any contrary views to the standpoint of the cabal on any issue is met with insults and abuse.
I believe you have met some of the members of this cabal:By their rudeness ye shall know them!
My sincere advise is for you to make your comment and try to ignore them if possible although at times it is very difficult to ignore some of their ignorant and vile comments.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by tpia5: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
Richvkunt:

She was only doing what comes natural to most women,although there are so many women on this forum trying to deny their natural instincts.
Women were created to satisfy mens animal instinct,which is to hunt down and conquer women.
You can deny all you want,but you are always gonna get f--ked.
Know your role please.

Richvkunt:

@Poster,
What is your the stress in all this?
If your best friend dated her,Go ahead and date her too,
Then the two of you can swap stories about her over a couple of beers in the future.
It is always good to compare notes on who did what,to who and when and why,

Richvkunt:

@Poster,
You are giving this girl too much respect.
You will never touch first base this way.
Women love to be handled in a certain way.
Quite frankly,discussing politics or any serious issue with them is a waste of time.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by inzaneclan(f): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^
So what are you trying to prove,FREAK?
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by tpia5: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^do you think i have your time, psycho b!tch?

hanging around waiting for my post like the pathetic butt sniffer you are?

grin
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by tpia5: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
inzaneclan:

I thank everyone for their responses:Good and bad.

shut up, b!tch.

grin
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^
HAA!HAAA!HAAAA!
I see she has finally driven you up the wall.
That is her speciality.
Hermaphrodite Freak!
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by tpia5: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^shut up b!tch

grin

see him slobbering in frenzy grin

jobless ape with chimpanzee parents.

cheesy
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by tpia5: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
Richvkunt:

Haven't you heard?ITS A MANS WORLD!
If you do what I do you become a Hoe or a S-lut.
If I do it I AM THE MAN!
So you see heads,I win and tails you lose.
Its the way of the world, so learn to deal with it.

Richvkunt:

You are not gonna find whay you are looking for.
In the end everyone of us is gonna have to compromise.
Otherwise stay away from women or just treat them as I do:like playthings
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^
OP,
I guess this is welcome to NL.
You are meeting one of the members of the cabal.A she male called Tpia@Male.
One of the most uncouth characters you will find her.
You are strictly advised to ignore her before she suceeds in indoctrinating you.
Her speciality is insults directed at parentage.
The useage of multiple identities.
As well as ga.y bashing.
There are others,but at this point in time they are on standby while this barbaric  transgendered foot soldier does their bidding.
Once again welcome.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? by rubi(f): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2011
Everyone can't agree at the same time but it depends on the fate one takes it

(1) (2)

Shocking Video – Nigerian Woman Molested And Buried Alive In Bonny Island / Urinating In Your Dream... / Horrific Moment: New Born Baby Dies! Whose Fault... Mum Or Nurses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.