Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,426 members, 7,911,056 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Online Farmpoultry Investment - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Online Farmpoultry Investment (396 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Farmpoultry Investment by MatrixReloaded: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
I would love to share. Please ensure choice of decision.

I can withdraw up to 4k usd which I have built since 2020. You can start with as little as 10usd but due to exchange rate you would prefer to top up additional 10usd to make your first purchase of birds. I have already withdraw my initial deposit of little investment and now awaiting for huge case out.
Platform comes with two steps authentication and also you can trade with Bitcoin, Skrill, PerfectMoney, Visa-International, Webmoney, Payee etc.

Wish you the very best of luck. Any further information will be related.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Homemade Poultice For Poultry Healing / The Economics Of Small-scale Rice Farming / Pure Original Groundnut Oil From North (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.