Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Glo Is Showing No Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Glo Is Showing No Sim (2594 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Glo Is Showing No Sim by Moniupdatess: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
it just suddenly stopped. no phone drop no water.
I have tried switching the sim position with me mtn still nothing. my main problem is that I used this sim for A lot of things including my bank account and it's troubling me. what do I do pls.? it's not from the phone cuz my mtn is working in both sim 1 and sim 2 but the glo is showing no sim.
Re: My Glo Is Showing No Sim by immortalcrown(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Simply go to a Glo office to upgrade the SIM (a new SIM with the same number).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Glo Is Showing No Sim by Moniupdatess: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Simply go to a Glo office to upgrade the SIM (a new SIM with the same number).
ok thanks. how much do you think it would cost?
Re: My Glo Is Showing No Sim by immortalcrown(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Moniupdatess:
No idea. You can check online on their website.
Re: My Glo Is Showing No Sim by Deicide: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Moniupdatess:
it's 1500 but you would need to take the old sim pack with you to the office, if you don't have that you'll have to get police report grin and no am not joking
Re: My Glo Is Showing No Sim by Moniupdatess: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
the sim card is working in small phone but not in my Android phone
Re: My Glo Is Showing No Sim by Moniupdatess: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Deicide:
it's 1500 but you would need to take the old sim pack with you to the office, if you don't have that you'll have to get police report grin and no am not joking
oooh. I don't have that.
Re: My Glo Is Showing No Sim by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Did you use sharp object to remove your Sim card from your phone Sim case?It might be that you have pierced and damaged the chip inside your plastic Sim cover.
Go and do a welcome back.
Re: My Glo Is Showing No Sim by Moniupdatess: 5:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
Did you use sharp object to remove your Sim card from your phone Sim case?It might be that you have pierced and damaged the chip inside your plastic Sim cover.
Go and do a welcome back.
I use a sim tray
Re: My Glo Is Showing No Sim by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Moniupdatess:

It's 300 Naira just take ur NIN and the old sim. I did mean of recent.
Re: My Glo Is Showing No Sim by eteebanky1: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moniupdatess:
it just suddenly stopped. no phone drop no water.
I have tried switching the sim position with me mtn still nothing. my main problem is that I used this sim for A lot of things including my bank account and it's troubling me. what do I do pls.? it's not from the phone cuz my mtn is working in both sim 1 and sim 2 but the glo is showing no sim.

Same issue with me, but it works well anytime I insert it, into my small itel phone......but it no longer works on my android

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Nokia N8 In Nigeria / Tecno 8h Droidpad Discussion Thread / Why You Should Love Phantom 8's Helio P25 CPU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.