Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,657 members, 7,878,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:38 AM

Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch (35207 Views)

40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Image123(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2022
Bksense:
Thank God. Opportunity to fulfil my dream of becoming a slave in Canada.

You don't have to be a slave outside if you have the skills and education and dream big. We have great guys and girls in IT, business, medical field, education, engineering, hospitality, even politics.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Ancestortinubu: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2022
I wish you and your family APC system of ruling nigeria in your lives. Amen. I wish you can pray for me obi system to run nigeria. I will say amen to that. BATstad urchin

quote author=Akwamkpuruamu post=118083070]Can #5m relocate one with family to Canada? Because if Obi no win, this country will be be so messed up[/quote]
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by VULCAN(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2022
You are not alone on this table

HeadNigga:
I will wait until the 2023 elections are over. If obi wins I stay, if they rig him out I move
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Eyinola1: 7:24am On Nov 03, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Can #5m relocate one with family to Canada? Because if Obi no win, this country will be be so messed up
na obi be messiah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Pakwel(m): 7:26am On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Obi wouldn't win.

What's your plan B?

Stay back and enjoy Tinubu's economy I hope.
This one dey talk like retard

1 Like

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by sparko1(m): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2022
chloedogie:

Leave Obi out of Nigeria's problem. The day I visited my local givermnet about 12 years ago was when I got to know that this country is messed up. What was going on at the LGA level, state governors don't even know not to talk of a president. Someone that owns a so called chemist shop (pharmacy), who was always permanent in his shop was a department head in the LGA. He didn't even attend a secondary school and he was on the payroll.

A good president can only designate but do you know the intents if those designated? An average Nigerian is just a time bomb looking for the slightest opportunity to explode corruption wise.

Americans are crying for better leadership, British are as well as most western countries although their own matter better pass our own.

This is the hard truth, most Nigerians just feels if a particular person is elected, all our problems goes away, the answer is no, not even remotely, until we realise this and change our mentality, we will continue blaming our leaders and nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by VULCAN(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Does it mean you are incapable of understanding what you just read.

They have a shortage of skilled workers.

So why would they do visa lottery and bring in random people?

Does that really make sense to you?

sweetkev:
I swear, that's the major problem. Spending more than 5 million for visa processing and other difficult procedures. Why can't they just do it like American visa lottery whereby people would be selected randomly after filling a form. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by voltron14: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Pakwel:

This one dey talk like retard

The truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by bepositive11: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2022
Guyman01:
For the first time Russia is easing visa requirements to enable more people migrate to Russia, immediately after this announcement by Russia Canada followed suit because they want Russia to remain under populated for its vast land mass and booming economy

I don't know what your problem is. It's near year end when they usually share updates like this and plans for the coming years. Why do you have to make this news about Russia? Russia is not even a competition to Canada when it comes to immigration.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by AfahaAbia(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Canada is too damn cold and their immigration process too expensive and long
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by TheManPregnant: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Jay5mie:
Reduce your fucking immigration policies, dumb ass country angry angry

Because you are already there. Black man! Smh
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Theunbothered: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Bksense:

Better you stay and continue to be a slave at home. grin
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Theunbothered: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Guyman01:
For the first time Russia is easing visa requirements to enable more people migrate to Russia, immediately after this announcement by Russia Canada followed suit because they want Russia to remain under populated for its vast land mass and booming economy

Russia that went to kill all its people in a senseless war undecided
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by bepositive11: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2022
sparko1:

This is the hard truth, most Nigerians just feels if a particular person is elected, all our problems goes away, the answer is no, not even remotely, until we realise this and change our mentality, we will continue blaming our leaders and nothing will change.

I'm telling you. I'm so tired of this mentality. It will take decades for Nigeria to recover from all this, and 1 man cannot do the work alone. All Nigerians need to play their part.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by ojoisimi(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
I will wait until the 2023 elections are over. If obi wins I stay, if they rig him out I move

Dumbo you are dumbo you will always be with this you way of thinking. So, it's crystal clear that Obi will change Nigeria to Canada if he wins just like he did in Anambra abi.

Mumu man, if you like don't Japa if/when you get the chance waiting for one Obi that couldn't turn Anambra to Dubai
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by bigiyaro(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Wetin did one dey talk?
witches and wizards come in different forms and formats
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Meanwhile the working force in Nigeria can't find work, self employed one and start ups are at health risk from PSYCOLOGICAL AND PHYSICAL TRAUMA due to stup!d economic policy in their country....some are jumping off third mainland bridge.

NIGERIA REDUCES YOUR LIFE SPAN BY 60%

Spends most of their days and time on social media Laughing over jokes just to kill time

2 Likes

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by chrisvic007: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:

Nobody is rigging Obi out of the presidency. He will lose clean and clear and if anybody tries that endsars stuff, he/she will live to regret it.

Obi himself knows he is not winning in any state of the country, not even his terrorist enclave - Anambra. It is only political neophytes like you that believe he can win.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by tnerro1(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2022
inoki247:
Oya u people should rush it asap....

Buh he still dey baffle me with everything the northerners are going through dey hardly Japa and na dem even get format to seek for asylum pass....

They can’t survive in a place without quota system

2 Likes

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by frugal(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Slurity:
How did you guys reason self? Who is deceiving you with all imaginary lies? How on earth will you believe Obi will deliver than Tinubu? It's just like comparing comparing Jonathan to Obama in terms of performance. Do you think Tinubu's achievements in Lagos is exaggerated or just lies? The only thing that I think should be reason why we may not think toward Tinubu is is age, that is all. Except hatred or sentiment, Tinubu should be getting support from all angles of this country. I am correctly not doing too well to my satisfaction but common sense should tell us that Tinubu is a better candidate by far.
What performance in Lagos? Stop with your delusions please. Somebody cornered the whole of Lagos for himself, family and cronies and you're talking performance. Do you even believe yourself? I'm ashamed of people like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Jokerman(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2022
I'm coming on Canada... you need Engineers like Me that have suffered because of tribe and religion.... 2023 is the goal.... waiting for Nigerian choices grin
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Jay5mie:
Reduce your fucking immigration policies, dumb ass country angry angry

Their process drags for tooooo long.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by shortIGBOman: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2022
veekid:
While Abike thinks Nigerians are criminals and Buhari thinks the youths are lazy, proactive governments are opening their doors because they know Nigerians are the most hardworking and most youthful population. Peter Obi will change this narrative and make Nigeria great!

Abike was referring to Peter Obi's Brothers. Na them dey spoil our Country name abroad.

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by highchief1: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
no need to wait.I’m leaving next month.Obi can never win.do what u have to do asap
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by BigBashiru: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2022
AfahaAbia:
Canada is too damn cold and their immigration process too expensive and long

And that's why despite all the decades of immigration the population has remained the same....
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Slurity(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2022
frugal:

What performance in Lagos? Stop with your delusions please. Somebody cornered the whole of Lagos for himself, family and cronies and you're talking performance. Do you even believe yourself? I'm ashamed of people like you.
If all past governors cornered each state of Nigeria to themselves and their family and gets the results that Lagos state is having now, Nigeria would have been in a better position. Lagos remains the only state that don't owned workers of all parastaters salary and even increasing the salaries before they demand for more. Look at infrastructure and IGR level of Lagos state. We need Tinubu to come and cornered the whole Nigeria to himself and his families too. You need to drop hatred and embrace performance. No politician in the history of Nigeria and even Africa have the performance tracts of Tinubu in terms of turning a bad situation around for good and sustain the performance after been out of office.

1 Like

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Akmahoghany: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:

Naturally, he will lose, nobody is going to rig him out. It's better you start navigating your way out of the country. Allow us to remain in our Zoo.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Grandmeister(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Eyinola1:
na obi be messiah?
No, the messiah is an 80 years old man with nervous disorders, drug related charges, bullion van stashes and an opposition murder suspect.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Tjesctacy(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Bksense:

Why do you say this? I feel this is more than sarcasm.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by AfahaAbia(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

And that's why despite all the decades of immigration the population has remained the same....

Exactly. I just feel they know what they doing.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2022
inoki247:
Oya u people should rush it asap....

Buh he still dey baffle me with everything the northerners are going through dey hardly Japa and na dem even get format to seek for asylum pass....

Northerners no dey japa?

LMAO!

You dunno what's going on.
Have you been to the immigration office in Gwagwalada, Abuja? Sixty percent of the registrants there are Northerners but them no dey loud their japa plans like Southerners.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by AfahaAbia(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2022
highchief1:
no need to wait.I’m leaving next month.Obi can never win.do what u have to do asap

Hahahaha safe journey but remember to keep at least 10m for immigration expenses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Travails, My Exodus and Life in the U.S / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Omicron: Countries That Have Banned South Africa Over New Covid Variant (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.