Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,745 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures (39604 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by sammysmiles(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ff
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Like i said earlier, i will never marry a broke woman, never!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Maryian2(f): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Slynation(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
After doing all this test, s/he will follow another man/woman, and you will start a new round of test with another lady/man and the cycle continues... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Blackpapacy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Are you saying fertility cannot be an issue with the man? I noticed that section dwells only on the woman.�
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by fman(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

I disagree with you dear. Everybody have past.
conscience don dey worry this one!!
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by texannaija: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Brendaniel:
Peace of Mind - Lack of peace of mind sometimes can kill faster than everything listed, I don't like to joke with my peace of mind....

Thank you very much for this…This is very very “importanter” before any of those ones. How i go think of marrying you or pre wedding picture if you no give me “PEACE OF MIND” first.
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Uchedizzy(f): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
You are very correct , but these days most people perpare for wedding and not marriage

4 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by techWriter1: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Very important
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by charlesdinho7(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
.blood group~ O+ .Genotype~ AA .Hiv status~ negative .Std(s)~ none .Mentally Stable~ yes .Financial Status~ not stable
Papa God, I Need Money Asap
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by bonnyhope: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:
Having an engagement pre-wedding shoot will provide you with many beautiful memories that you will cherish for years to come. It is really useful to have a pre-wedding shoot. It really helps you get used to the camera. Any experience is good because otherwise you might feel a bit tense on your wedding day.

Many people spend too thousands of Naira to have a very nice pre-wedding shoot but there so many things that we need to take serious than pre-wedding shoot

This are the few things you need to consider ahead if pre-wedding pictures.

Genotype Test

Before you say yest to anyone, you should know and share information about each other's blood genotype and blood group as this can serve as an important forecasting guide for offspring's genotype, quality of life & overall health.

Blood Group

It is very important for a couple to get their blood type checked before getting married or having a baby, as it can determine the health of the child.

HIV test

Nearly 40% of new HIV infections are transmitted by people who don't know they have the virus. For people with undiagnosed HIV, testing is the first step in maintaining a healthy life and preventing HIV transmission.
So it's more important to know your spouse status before you go into any pre-marital sex.

Hepatitis B&C

Hepatitis B is an infection that can cause liver disease. It can be spread through sex. So it's important to know your spouse status.

Sexually transmitted diseases

Another thing you need to check before you take any relationship serious is Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), also known as sexually transmitted infections (STIs), are very common. Millions of new infections occur every year in the Nigeria l.

Fertility test

Fertility awareness is a valuable tool that allows the woman to recognize her health status. This knowledge makes it possible to detect disorders that may include the presence of conditions such as endocrine and metabolic disturbances, anatomical alterations, inflammatory pelvic diseases, or even certain neoplasias.

So It is valuable to test both you and your partner's status.

Possible genetic disorder

Understanding genetic factors and genetic disorders is important in learning more about promoting health and preventing disease. Some genetic changes have been associated with an increased risk of having a child with a birth defect or developmental disability or developing diseases such as cancer or heart disease.

So Taking time to learn about health and diseases that run in your family is worth it! It will help you.

Mental health assessment

Getting full information about your spouse mental health of your spouse gives you opportunity to know the full health status includes information about a person's medical history, their family history, and the current status of their health

Family history

If your spouse family of origin had serious problems such as alcoholism, abuse, infidelity, or mental illness, the unlearning and relearning can be more complicated when you married. Some people don't take this serious but it's really worth it to know the kind of family where you are going to.

So Tracing family roots back through generations can help a person connect more deeply with a sense of self by learning about their your spouse family's past—where they came from, who they were, what they did, the trials they overcame, the accomplishments they achieved, the dreams they had.

Kindly add your learn, we are here to learn.

Thank you

Source: Ifeoluwa Olakotan

Good post

This fertility test, which hospital de do am for Lagos?

I need to know
Very soon person go de reason marriage
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by bonnyhope: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Blackpapacy:
Are you saying fertility cannot be an issue with the man? I noticed that section dwells only on the woman.�

Most common in women

But it can be seen in few men also
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by labelle123(f): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
I hope people will adhere to the advice

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by HolyMan12: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

You body count don reach 30 yet?

Abeg no lie cool
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by dfrost: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

You're still saying the same thing he's saying cheesy grin shocked
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by advanceDNA: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

There are past that affect present and future ...dont go into marriage stupidly...

6 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by BigBashiru: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

Past that the husband should bear the consequences of while being required to take financial responsibility for the woman? How convenient! Men only take financial responsibility for something they own....and a woman with a high body count isn't someone a man owns....

Where and when did such disrespect for husbands start??

4 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Scammerr(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
see your mouth like obo, repent and your past won't be an excuse, silly former LovePeddler.
obembet:

4 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Xsw1: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Yeah
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Kurugu92(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Read to comprehend
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Tzar91: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
internationalman:
Don't forget to check body counts of your partner so that ex boyfriends/girlfriends don't start resurfacing in future to destroy your marriage.

You are in deep soup if you can't fûck like his/her ex..

As for Ladies, they can forgive you for not being rich but non have been been able to forgive a man for not being able to fûck yet.

Must you like vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by VictorUSA(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maryian2:
God bless you for this!
What happen to your previous account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
mytime24:
No pockets or bank acc test angry sad
Very important. I need to know how much my girl has. You can bring nothing to the table especially if she's above 30. MBA!!!
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Pharaohny: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
If you not a virgin like me , this post isn't for you ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Pharaohny: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
I'm preserving myself for my future wife shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Nmezor(f): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Well said OP, a great info.
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by peobik: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by Confirm4real(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
OP you forgot to include finding out if she's into Hookup.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by lacream2021(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
So because we all have past i should'nt open my eyes and make wise decisions?
Scam �
Re: 9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures by BigBashiru: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pharaohny:
I'm preserving myself for my future wife shocked shocked shocked shocked

No one preserves themselves for their husbands again....boyfriends get the goods for free while husbands get used products are expected to pay for it for their entire lifetime....where did such disrespect for husbands come from?

Modern day marriage calls for equal or near equal financial contribution....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife And Side Chic / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.