Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,142 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:51 PM

Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend (27939 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by garfield1: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
siremmyt:
Good afternoon everyone, if your status is still showing pending, don't worry just make sure you make yourself available for the training, and make sure you attending the training.
Whoever that is present for the training will be selected.

When is the training coming up
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by bennyflipy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
siremmyt:
Good afternoon everyone, if your status is still showing pending, don't worry just make sure you make yourself available for the training, and make sure you attending the training.

What about quality assurance/Rovers
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by cross500: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
siremmyt:
pls, when are they going to start the training? (For enumerators and supervisors)
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by Kristinnee(f): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
cross500:
pls, when are they going to start the training? (For enumerators and supervisors)

For now, training is expected to start on Thursday, the 13th of April
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by Bluev: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Please up till now my application status is still pending and the training is to commence on the 13th April, please what do I need to do?
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by ugwusunday(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Training have been postponed till further notice, take note
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by philipkarl: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Do you want to change your date of birth on your NIN to fit in the required age for Federal road Safety recruitment, Nigerian Immigration Service, ICPC, NDLEA, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Army or School admission? Do you want to also modify your name to fit in for the renewal of your International Passport or BVN modification? Look no forwarder. Call/WatsApp 08033948737.
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by Ibrochaka(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Tokicares:

Good evening
Please which part of Niger state?
Good morning, am in suleja
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by Mikshomex(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Please help me out on how to check my name on the list 📃. I did the my registration here in ilaro ogun state.
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by Ogiame: 11:57pm On May 12, 2023
Ibrochaka:
yeah that's what I did too!
Have you checked your dashboard to know if you have been approved?
Good evening sir, I also applied for the NIS and FRSC job, really need your assistance sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is The Nigeria Custom Service Recruiting For This Year,2012 / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.