Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,261 members, 7,880,981 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) (58901 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by adedayoa2(f): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2022
I remember when I started working, I was posted to work directly under a Deputy Director (God rest his soul). His last daughter called one day and my oga was on the wheels, this girl was like "I want to talk to my daddy", she insisted, my oga told me to "put it on speaker jare".
And she went on "Daddy, Daddy, who is she? Who is she?" "If you don't want me to tell mummy just send me money". Chimo!!
I nicknamed her money girl.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Alabaintprice(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2022
My gender....

Meanwhile, let me help you

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:
I blame western civilization for this rubbish.

Back in the good old days of polygamy when an average man had his own private collection of random puna, will these goblins that no one wants to romance and marry have the temerity to talk down on their father ?

Bring back polygamy .

Go and live in a polygamous society if you want to be polygamous.

Because of sex a lot of you monogamists support one of the most thoughtless situations a man can put his family into. Polygamy is different from the male whoring you all really want.

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2022
Brave children fighting right for their mom and to restore sanity in their family. Am sure they ll query their mom if ages the one cheating.
Zonefree: Baba dey sip em tea with full confidence grin

As a man, learn to always be the trouble maker in your home.
Shalom.
It's a shameless man that ll be causing trouble in his home.
This is one of your most senseless posts.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Not only did they access their fathers phone, they posted it online. Such privacy invasion. Dem get luck sha. You can feel the hate and bitterness in her voice. She must be miserable to start checking on her father's phone.

Na so e dey start. Next her mother will start checking the daughter's husband's phone too. Such nonsense
So what ll you do?
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by ThothHermes: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Na wa!
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Firstcitizen: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Let's try and understand male logic.

They caught their cheating father, and for that they are bitches? They need to be sanctioned?

You are more concerned with what they did than with what the family destroying father did.

No wonder we need courts of law in the world. Because the average man cannot think properly once he sees it's a man who did something wrong and that it's sex involved. He would rather look for how to rope any female he can into the mess rather than say the truth.

The woman who destroyed your heart did a good job. The amount of bitterness is pathetic. Bitches, biaaatch, etc. Is this dog vocabulary or what?

They caught their dad cheating. It is not their fight. Invaded his phone and published it to the world, then calling him a piece of shit and threatening his life with further revelations of how they hated him but only accommodated him because of money coupled with you justifying such behaviour with such disgusting thought process is really mind boggling.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by HEBEI: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2022
At times, it good to be a Nigerian shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by izubext007: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2022
The actions of the girls are stupid , no girl in the world right now can say she has bang only one guy.

Secondly, what's does she expects wen she refuse to give a black African man a male child.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by descartes400: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Not only did they access their fathers phone, they posted it online. Such privacy invasion. Dem get luck sha. You can feel the hate and bitterness in her voice. She must be miserable to start checking on her father's phone.

Na so e dey start. Next her mother will start checking the daughter's husband's phone too. Such nonsense

if I were the man, this will definitely hardened my heart like pharaoh of Egypt and calls for separation..while separated will have another another family to replace those "woke" children whose mind has been turned against the father by their mother!

Certain women(mothers) that I know will shut the kids up and tell them it's between her and the father!
But she shamelessly sat down there and watch the kids throws vitruptions upon their father!

Utter nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Wizmj4real(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2022
damilola4162:
"I want to kill you dad" Children call out their father after finding proof that he is cheating on their mother (video)

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iVRYnL6JIg][/url]

A father was humiliated by his daughters after they found proof that he is cheating on their mother again.

The daughters, said to be Ugandans living in USA, found their father's chats with his mistress so they read out the chats in the presence of other family members, including their father and mother.

They told their father he ought to be ashamed of himself, they also told him that he can't keep putting their mother through that while she is trying to work on the marriage.

At one point, one of the daughters begins crying and tells her father, "I want to kill you dad."

She also said to him, "You should be ashamed. How many f******* times are you going to put my mum through the same f****** bullsh*t?"

Another daughter then goes to their mum and gives her a sweater to keep warm.

While all this is going on, the father, who has a cup of tea sitting on a table before him, is seen silently looking at his daughters.

When the father tries to interrupt, the daughters refuse to let him speak.

One daughter is heard saying: "Daddy, you are a cheater and you gotta listen to what she's saying."

Another daughter says: "You are not that father figure. I don't care who you are to me, you are nothing to me."

The camera zooms to their father's chat with the other woman at some point and it shows them sexting.

The woman talks about sending him "nudes" of "those big boobs" and encouraging him to look at them.

She also wrote: "You know it when it's wet."

After they read out the chats, one daughter says to their father: "I found out even before Jane but me and you don't have a good relationship. So, when I saw this, when I read this, it didn't hurt me because I already decided that fourteen years ago, I lost you as a dad. So, when I saw this, it didn't hurt me."

However, she said her sisters were hurt when they found out.

The daughter continues: "She found out, Tyra found out the day we got back and Tyra cried. Ashley found out today. And Ashley loved you, Ashley loved you, that's why she's so mad like this because she loved you."

Ashley then begins crying at this point as she calls her father out and tells him that she wants to kill him.

The video has gone viral and has elicited mixed reactions.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-want-to-kill-you-dad-children-call-out-their-father-after-finding-proof-that-he-is-cheating-on-their-mother-video/

If one if those girls were a boy
I swear dad for don collect
Omo this expository edition na blast
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by monex(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2022
the moment they posted it online, any hope of the dad being remorseful for his actions evaporated.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by zedman1(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Too much rambling, I can barely hear what they are saying grin . Beautiful daughters protecting their mom. grin The man is an elderly man, yet can't respect his wife. What do men really want? angry
You see that question? That your last line? It's the same question most single guys ask - What do women really want?. Seems to me life has a way of balancing these things. Most girls... I said most, not all. I repeat, most girls are chronic cheats BEFORE marriage, even the ' God fearing' ones, some cheat and don't even see it as cheating. On the other hand, most men become cheats AFTER marriage, even the most faithful ones, most see it as no big deal. Just think about it as 'Karma'. It's not a rule, but it's just what I've noticed.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Pretend for a second it was a woman cheating.

We would hear how the man brought her to a foreign country, how she's an ingrate that had been sleeping with men all day everyday, while the Innocent man had been going to slave away to his death at work so that he could give her money.

We would've heard in multiple posts why one must never bring their wife to America. How once women get there they begin to manipulate the system to destroy the mans life. You'd have read all kinds of assumptions to paint women black.

But we won't see that here. Because the posters are largely male, misogynist and generally stupid.

Misogynist forum owned by a misogynist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by AfonjaConehead: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Pro max humiliation

God forbid all Pro max o grin
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Zeezenho: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Too much rambling, I can barely hear what they are saying grin . Beautiful daughters protecting their mom. grin The man is an elderly man, yet can't respect his wife. What do men really want? angry

New pussy always is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by HITsquad: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2022
Those children have absolutely no rights...

You don't know the true condition of your parents marriage... The man could have his reasons.

You only know your mom from a child's view... Yeah Amazing like every other mom, But you dnot know her from the husband's view.

A woman fit tell her children that their father is evil... But a man no fit tell him children that their mother is evil.

No be everything man dey talk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Wait until your own husbands actually bring home another women and introduce her as your seconds
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by bayelsaowei(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Oduduwa707:
What manner of fuckery? So freaking what?

To hell with those daughters! angry
grin
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Hi
Kingsmm55:
Really there are things that confuse me ...yes the man cheated or about to...and so fucking what??is it in their place to scold the man??.are they even supposed to have access to the man's phone or even evade his privacy They should also check on their saintly mother.....the man has trained dogs that are biting him ....! They should go and scold their boy friends not their father.....

Na mumu dey worry those girls. Dem no wetin their papa dey pass through for za oza room with their mama....maybe, their mum isn't doing well in that area na...

See as their mama even tie wrapper like grandma there...

Common cheating wey people dey cheat upandan here and life dey go on smoothly, naim dem dey give their papa global humiliation for. Lol!

Abeg, make dem shift with their yeye accent.
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2022
monex:
the moment they posted it online, any hope of the dad being remorseful for his actions evaporated.

Oh please. There are a lot of men who were never posted online who are still remorseless.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by kelvinklein219(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
we just wanna fuk nothing else I swear
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Dpaulie(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2022
The children really took it too far....he's still their father. Maybe the woman sef even have their real father / fathers somewhere
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Toba24: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2022
serves him right!
shameless man!
Most of you can't take what you dish out.. the stupid quote you guys use to justify your stupidity "men will always cheat"
Arrant nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2022
This man should disown them awon omo jatijati
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Offpoint1: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Cheating doesn't give you the right to use the F word on me
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by davodyguy: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2022
WillyCassey:

Ephesians 6:4 says, “Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord”

while Colossians 3:21 echoes “Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged. I'm sure that discouraged also means disappointed.
” Risking the wrath of expositors everywhere.

Be angry, be disappointed, but sin not

Shouting at your father, sharing his video for me in Nigeria to see is a sin says the bible
Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2022
After suffering to get funds to move his family abroad, this is the thanks the ungrateful hoes called his daughters can give to him.
Solution: send them back to Uganda.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Germi9:
The girl says: I’m gonna beat the shit outta you grin too many daughters ain’t good in the house,they will gang up against you
EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) by Farid24224(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Uyi168:
may we not give birth to unfortunate children..

How are they unfortunate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.