Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,717 members, 7,847,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew (1153 Views)

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / I Cooked Hot Rice And Stew For ₦ 700 As A Single Guy / How I Prepared My delicious Rice And Stew... Please rate my cooking skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by obagofizzy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good day NL I will be cooking rice & beans and stew , cooking is fun though , no cap …
Ingredients
Rice
Beans
Chicken
Carrot
Green beans
Saint leaf
Fresh tomatoes
Fresh pepper
Ginger
Turmeric
Maggi
Salt
Etc
Some people no go sleep today ohhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by dollytino4real(f): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Cook am first, no cook poti
Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by obagofizzy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
More pictures

1 Like

Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by ojun50(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wetin be this

2 Likes

Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by ZINNYBANKS: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Shey na male dey coke abi female ?
Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by judatech: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2022

What just happened?
Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by obagofizzy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:
Shey na male dey coke abi female ?
Na male I be ohhh
Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by jackaustin631: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
I have been having black beans and brown rice for breakfast (part of it at least) lately. Excellent energy for the early-mid day gym. Plus it is pretty cheap and convenient. Cook the rice, open the beans and you are good to go. Then just put it all in tupperware for later

Any good ideas to change it up taste wise? I have been doing cheddar and smoked red pepper hot sauce. I was going to try some sauteed onion last night, but when I went to grab the onion my finger went half way through it into some mold =X

Maybe some different cheese? (pepperjack?!)
Different bean type?
Some spicy peppers?
Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by billynoni(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Looks yummy...

Don't forget to check out my signature.
Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by VeryWickedMan: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Your ingredients look stolen

2 Likes

Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by obagofizzy(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Your ingredients look stolen
DSS
Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by obagofizzy(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2022
billynoni:
Looks yummy...

Don't forget to check out my signature.
Thanks
Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
obagofizzy:
Good day NL I will be cooking rice & beans and stew , cooking is fun though , no cap …
Ingredients
Rice
Beans
Chicken
Carrot
Green beans
Saint leaf
Fresh tomatoes
Fresh pepper
Ginger
Turmeric
Maggi
Salt
Etc
Some people no go sleep today ohhh grin grin

Yea, cooking is fun, but I’ll advise you reduce your ingredients. It always feels like you have a lot and want to use them all at once. Turmeric, ginger and scent leaf inside one pot is overboard. Also, except you have a personal preference for Royco, please make a switch to Maggi or Knorr. Royco has this (offensive) smell and taste that totally alters the natural taste and aroma of your cooking.

I can always tell the smell of Royco once I perceive it.

When are we making the moimoi? I hope you won’t put ugu inside it…

3 Likes

Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by doggedfighter(f): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin

You are on a roll.

The quantity of food you dish at once makes me lack appetite. Too much.

I eat in bits . grin

Nice try !
Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by doggedfighter(f): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Yea, cooking is fun, but I’ll advise you reduce your ingredients. It always feels like you have a lot and want to use them all at once. Turmeric, ginger and scent leaf inside one pot is overboard. Also, except you have a personal preference for Royco, please make a switch to Maggi or Knorr. Royco has this (offensive) smell and taste that totally alters the natural taste and aroma of your cooking.

Can't be said any better. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Hot Rice$ Beans And Stew by obagofizzy(m): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Thanks will do that I just bought maggi one packet but I will get knorr then , okay will reduce hand in my ingredient , the Moi Moi is during the weekend , no I can’t try that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No More Rice On Our Dinner Plates ? / SIMPLE TIPS THAT REDEFINE YOUR HOME / Mama Put / Modern Eatery Which Do You Preffer See Mouth Watering Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.