Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,294 members, 7,897,411 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks (16972 Views)

2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam / Court Orders 21-Year-Old Internet Fraudster To Sweep EFCC Premises For 2 Weeks / Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by obembet(f): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2022
fman:
ode!!

Your mother
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by simonnwekeo: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by techWriter1: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2022
Sweep for Abokis

1 Like

Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Chnbanc: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2022
obembet:

Your mother
courtesy pls!!
This phone crazy lady, have you booked any appointments with a psychologist?
You truly deserve to be evaluated mentally!!
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2022
One Nigeria is dead in this country
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2022
This is punishment for northerners only
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Advancedman(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2022
Poleski:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/02/five-nigerian-men-jailed-bank-fraud-sweep-immigration-service-premises-weeks
How will this deter aspiring fraudster.
They actually commit fraud not intend to?
The ministry of justice should appeal this sentence.
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Dalnadoni: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Kobicove:
A sentence of just 2 weeks? angry

What sort of rubbish is this?!
Oga na just 1.2 million dem steal oo and you want dem dead... Una politicians stealing billons every now and then..how many of them have been sentenced yet. Dont just be bittered.

All this small small crimes should be made to do community service, to beta our society.
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by fortunez1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nbote:
Just imagine this nonsense... And yet we keep chanting one Nigeria. The laws apply to the North differently, politics apply differently and even religion is applied differently. How can a nation make a step forward when one region is several steps behind?
Atiku will give them more power to terrorize us , a man that lacks confidence. That was how he pulled down his comments on the girl who was stoned to death.
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by fortunez1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oppsin:
Northerners are wiser than the Southern.
by far or tell me why couldn't Tinubu endorse a younger candidate to emerge or still silently step down for Obi.
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by mikool007(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
The north should have their own country at this point
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Jalal(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
You are indeed a [/b]verywickedman[b]
grin grin grin grin grin

VeryWickedMan:
Sweep for Abokis.
Jail for Afonjas.
Shoot on sight for Nyamuri.
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
We dey think say abokis are fools, it turns out they are wiser; in the south for employment, we are looking for first class, in the north third class will be given employment and later first class will be subordinate to third class.
We need to wise up as Southerners.
See sense here, they were given lighter sentence because he defrauded his father.
funshint:
If the people were Southerners that Judge would have given then very long sentences. 2weeks non-custodial prison sentence? Those people will just go home straight from Court. When we say Nigeria is running one country two system, can you see now.

1 Like

Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Kobicove(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Oga na just 1.2 million dem steal oo and you want dem dead... Una politicians stealing billons every now and then..how many of them have been sentenced yet. Dont just be bittered.

All this small small crimes should be made to do community service, to beta our society.

I hope you will also say this rubbish the day hacker will gain access into your bank account and clean out your life savings! undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Yankee101: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
funshint:
If the people were Southerners that Judge would have given then very long sentences. 2weeks non-custodial prison sentence? Those people will just go home straight from Court. When we say Nigeria is running one country two system, can you see now.

It's like southerners are more mean to themselves

The north goes soft on itself

Abi na lie?
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by NaMe4: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
ecolime:

If our people who are judges choose to jail our people for months or years, how is it the fault of the Aboki judge?

Na today una just know say Naija no balance? Go to the military, Federal parastatals,etc. you will think their official language is Hausa. Na Hausa-Fulani full there.

Northerners help themselves but we Southerners don't like ourselves. We always want to outshine one another.

A classic example of North-1st love is Tambuwal stepping down for Atiku while Tinubu is dividing the votes of the South.

Lol.
I won't be surprised if it was even a southern judge who passed the judgement.

Meanwhile, one of them jailed a colleague for one month in akwa ibom. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Dalnadoni: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobicove:

I hope you will also say this rubbish the day hacker will gain access into your bank account and clean out your life savings! undecided
Oga stfu....not once, not twice my account have been hacked and lost almost one million naira. I didn't die nor did i cry for help from anybody.
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Raylight2(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
That judge needs to be judged.
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by jojothaiv(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
funshint:
Penal Code,
Criminal Code.

That's the way the country is run and it's a pity.
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Ijb11: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Kobicove(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Oga stfu....not once, not twice my account have been hacked and lost almost one million naira. I didn't die nor did i cry for help from anybody.

Na ordinary 1million you dey talk about?! angry

My friend go and sit your ass down.

I was not referring to church rats like you I was talking about people who have lost serious money
Re: Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks by Dalnadoni: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kobicove:

Na ordinary 1million you dey talk about?! angry

My friend go and sit your ass down.

I was not referring to church rats like you I was talking about people who have lost serious money
Your father is a church rat.

Drop ur Acc details let me shot your dirty mouth, am in a good mood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) / Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics / Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.