Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) (46619 Views)

Kano: Charms, Drugs, Weapons Recovered From Gang Members Ahead Of Election / Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by Bigfish121(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
This happened in my estate in Gwarinpa. I even heard that the security guy in house is not even well paid.
Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
GOFRONT:
Hmmm

Tinubu must have taught these ones how to stash Raw Cash in the burdillion.

And as for that Kogi politician of Ankap constituency, his wings should be clipped now by the EFCC if not, his own would be worse than that of BAT the Grandmaster of the Bullion vans in the Burdillion.

Ole barawo........Set awon small small Hushpuppies

BAT the Grandmaster of the Bullion vans
Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Oh Jah pick ma call!I command those money especially the $$$$$ to disappear & enter ma oza ruum.
Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bigfish121:
This happened in my estate in Gwarinpa. I even heard that the security guy in house is not even well paid.
Security guy na mugu...he is in the river & still complaining of thirst.

1 Like

Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Quiz of the day if you are allowed to pick only one Ghana must go after seeing each content: which will you pick Naira or Dollar?
Like for dollar,share for naira.
Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by einsteine(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
baralatie:

This is serious o
So it was a union bank hack?

Yeah, the Salau guy worked in IT at Union Bank.
Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by Ijb11: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Really
Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by Emdebby2: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good job from the EFCC.
Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by Badhguy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lacasa de papel. ( Money heist)
Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
GOFRONT:
Hmmm

Tinubu must have taught these ones how to stash Raw Cash in the burdillion.

And as for that Kogi politician of Ankap constituency, his wings should be clipped now by the EFCC if not, his own would be worse than that of BAT the Grandmaster of the Bullion vans in the Burdillion.

Ole barawo........Set awon small small Hushpuppies
If he got off the hook, you'll be shocked to see him win!!! People mumu no be small �
Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by Crvrider: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Naira re-design...It's all I can say for now.
Re: Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
See doh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight / Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers / Security Guard Arrested For Having Sex With His Daughter Severally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.