Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,098 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. (2687 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. by VirtuousStarBoy: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Divorce is not an option because marriage is for better, for worse until death separate both of you and you should know that God hates divorce.
Re: I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. by Blunttruth: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
pappy2000:
Please i am in need of a lagos lawyer, I need to file for a divorce. i will appreciate if anyone can offer his or her service and the required legal fees
Have you tried all possible means to resolve the issue.
Re: I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. by Divoc19(f): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Yeah proudly cheesy

lihice9:
talking like a 23 yr old fellow
Re: I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. by pappy2000: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2022
good morning good people, is it possible for me to disown a 3 yar old child and if the court could grant my prayers that the child should stop bearing my name since the mother wants to keep custody and doesnt want me to see the child again , please i want a pure legal angle for this
Re: I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. by Gee64: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2022
You want to breach a contract?

Talk the matter over with your inlaws except on grounds of adultery.
Re: I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. by pappy2000: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Gee64:
You want to breach a contract?

Talk the matter over with your inlaws except on grounds of adultery.
my brother its easy to advise but this woman is a stupid woman

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. by okunwaye(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm Be lyk say Na charge and bail lawyer you Dey find grin
Re: I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. by pappy2000: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
okunwaye:
I'm Be lyk say Na charge and bail lawyer you Dey find grin

as far as he get the job done , lawyer na lawyer
Re: I Need A Lawyer In Lagos, I Want To File For A Divorce. by Nonexisting1: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Brother, so how did it go?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Secretary, My Addiction (18+) / I Notice This In Girls / I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.