Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,163 members, 7,890,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector (22370 Views)

Ifeyinwa Emilia Onyishi Bags Phd In Educational Management From ESUT / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees / The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by writeprof(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tomorrow you will say you want to be governor in your state.
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by aarinade79a: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Resign nahResign nah...
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by Jane101(f): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sooo when are you resigning sir?
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by kunleiky(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

Can you even imagine it?

Who ought to have resigned ever since and stop collecting salary and all the allowances.
No single dose of shame.
I'm telling you.
Deep down too President M. Buhari is imagining how much of a failure his administration is.
God should help us

1 Like

Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by Debangis20(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yes.
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by Xtry: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Better thunder fire you there. And you're still holding the position without resigning right? Idiot!!
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by juniior(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
That office was given to him as a promise, he never had plans to improve the education sector
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by ufuosman(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
After saying dis, u are suppose to resign
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by GiZcorp: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Well, I don't see any resignation letter.
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by jerrykc22(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2022
This man talks too much joor. Despite knowing that he has failed, he will never resign from office and let a more competent person come in.

All the know is to thief and steal and embezzle. That is what they are good at and all their children are schooling outside the country and paying with our tax payers money. God will punish these people and one by one they will also start to feel the pains of the common people.

Failed APC
Failed President
Failed minister
Failed everything

Evil people in power...
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by JackHamma1234(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
No suffering in your lineage? Na who we go ask? You want BUHARI and APC to come back you must enjoy the evil they created. You will soon be kidnapped like the other innocent ones. If you get mind enter road or use the Kaduna train... If them no get suffer for Ur lineage enter make I see weather ur family fit raise 2kobo bail u.
LiveWithIt:
na your family and entire generation go suffer, as for me no suffering in my lineage....since you can talk or pass your message without curse you'll be the cursed one ASE
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by LiveWithIt: 12:08am On Nov 21, 2022
JackHamma1234:
No suffering in your lineage? Na who we go ask? You want BUHARI and APC to come back you must enjoy the evil they created. You will soon be kidnapped like the other innocent ones. If you get mind enter road or use the Kaduna train... If them no get suffer for Ur lineage enter make I see weather ur family fit raise 2kobo bail u.
No boy, I can't be kidnapped, I can see you're suffering, the answer is simple,get a job, work don't be a lazy youth and be blaming the innocent buhari...

One more thing tell your families home cos I doubt you have anyone abroad tongue to start preparing ransom cos one of you in that family will be kidnapped soon. All the evil you will ever wish me , will be yours and your family tongue
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by JackHamma1234(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2022
See as you dey shake... No worry Nigeria will happen to you. He that wishes another APC on us will experience Nigeria first hand.

Vote right ,
vote LABOUR PARTY,
VOTE PO,
VOTE HOPE
LiveWithIt:

No boy, I can't be kidnapped, I can see you're suffering, the answer is simple,get a job, work don't be a lazy youth and be blaming the innocent buhari...

One more thing tell your families home cos I doubt you have anyone abroad tongue to start preparing ransom cos one of you in that family will be kidnapped soon. All the evil you will ever wish me , will be yours and your family tongue
Re: Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector by LiveWithIt: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
JackHamma1234:
See as you dey shake... No worry Nigeria will happen to you. He that wishes another APC on us will experience Nigeria first hand.

Vote right ,
vote LABOUR PARTY,
VOTE PO,
VOTE HOPE

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin see you crying as you're typing.hahahah I love this fear fear boy.
Vote tinubu vote APC
Vote jagaban, my president your president inshallah..
He will rule us for good 8 years Amen.
tongue if you're not pleased go and commit suicide ntoor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu's Chioma Ebue Wins Second Best Teacher For JSS In Nigeria / Which Medical Course Is Closest(seconded) To Medicine And Surgery? / ASUU Strike: Why I Support Industrial Action – Senator Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.