Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,656 members, 7,945,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her (1600 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by kmaster007: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Any issue abt dat
culf:
so your wife don't know your your card pin and you don't know her own too I guess?
its unfortunate oooo.
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by kmaster007: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hmmm
Jovialjune1:
These are the sets of people marrying this days, they don't trust each other with ATM pin, checking phones, but they can have sex with each other, eat her food, even sleep on same bed, yet they want their marriages to last and be like their grandparents own, the rampant divorces lately are from these breeds, when we say children shouldn't marry they won't listen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad : Boy, 3, Dies While Hugging Electrocuted Mum / Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK / For Couples And All

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.