Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice (1721 Views)

If You’re To Advice Someone Who Is Just About To Start Betting / Steps To Start Betting On Naijabet / How And When Did You Start Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by brown3: 8:28am On Jun 02
netpro:

Bet Won

It is 4/4. If you followed through, one double your Capital in these 4 days.

But since all the Nay sayers cannot even suggest a better alternative to the OP, I will humbly like to stop here.

Fact is some of those saying No, No and No will gladly accept Giveaways. Also they will just be waiting for the day one will fail so they can come and dance to it. Everyone should do what they know.

With the instruction I dropped here, you can comfortably make 3 to 4 times your Capital weekly. I do.

Here is my FINAL game here

Napoli vs Empoli (Home win)
Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen (Home win)

Bye from me.
you are so good bro, will you advice someone to do roll over
Re: I Want To Start Betting On Sports, Need Advice by netpro(m): 11:27am On Jun 02
brown3:
you are so good bro, will you advice someone to do roll over
I am not a big fan of Rollovers.

Here are two things I can recommend.

Set your bet capital (eg: N10,000).

1. Recalculation option.
Use and stake 20% of your bet capital on your one ticket daily. Win or Loss, recalculate, use and stake 20% of the balance the next day.

2. Partial Rollover.
One rollover, recalculate. Eg: Stake 20% for instance, if it wins, rollover the winning. After the rollover recalculate the balance again.

The reason I fancy these 2 options is because it preserves your bet capital.

All the best. Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contacting Super Falcons (Nigerian Female Football Team) / . / 18 Facts About The New Super Eagles Coach- Sunday Oliseh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.