Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,882 members, 7,945,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Foreign Used Car Promo!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Foreign Used Car Promo!!! (215 Views)

Foreign Used Car Promo!!! / 2004 TOYOTA COROLLA SPORT For Sale Juwt 2months Used Car Still Smells Toks / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Car Promo!!! by Masandra(f): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
I'm getting my first car this year! Sounds like a dream unaccomplished to many.

I've heard this statement so many times but it still sounds exciting as the last.

Getting a car is so exciting, getting a new car can be overwhelming as well.

It fills your head with adrenaline and could cloud your thoughts. Worry less!

So here's the deal;

Are you ready to own a car? If yes? this is for you!

Save thousands on car purchases from Toyota, Ford, Hyundai, Chrysler, and more with ABC Autos

We can help you save you time & money with our instant Foreign used Car Promo at the best possible price ever in naija....

Seems so good to be true!

Don't miss out on this....

So many clients are happy they took the right step with ABC AUTOS.

Call or Whatsapp me now on
0902 809 7926

Re: Foreign Used Car Promo!!! by Femabol01: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Masandra:
I'm getting my first car this year! Sounds like a dream unaccomplished to many.

I've heard this statement so many times but it still sounds exciting as the last.

Getting a car is so exciting, getting a new car can be overwhelming as well.

It fills your head with adrenaline and could cloud your thoughts. Worry less! Post your cars with prices here. I don't have time.

So here's the deal;

Are you ready to own a car? If yes? this is for you!

Save thousands on car purchases from Toyota, Ford, Hyundai, Chrysler, and more with ABC Autos

We can help you save you time & money with our instant Foreign used Car Promo at the best possible price ever in naija....

Seems so good to be true!

Don't miss out on this....

So many clients are happy they took the right step with ABC AUTOS.

Call or Whatsapp me now on
0902 809 7926
Post your cars with their price here if you are serious.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2010 Toyota Highlander / Toks Standard Camry Available For 3m In Auchi Edo State / How To Find Reliable Florida Shed Movers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.