Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,468 members, 7,891,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:05 PM

Cab-man Cautions A Female Passenger For Allegedly Speaking Rudely To Him (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cab-man Cautions A Female Passenger For Allegedly Speaking Rudely To Him (video) (287 Views)

Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW / FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B / Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cab-man Cautions A Female Passenger For Allegedly Speaking Rudely To Him (video) by DonCrack: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
''I Cannot Buy A Car For 3 Million And You Sit There To Insult Me'' - Cabman Cautions A Female Passenger For Allegedly Speaking Rudely To Him (video)

A cab-man in a video has cautioned a female passenger for using rude tune with him while questioning the route he took.

Apparently, he cab-man who is a driver in Calabar, Cross River State capital had taken a different route that wasn't familiar with the passenger.

The passenger however told the cab-man ''don't follow there.''. The cab-man found the statement offensive as he expressed his displeasure in which the passenger spoke to him.

''Don't repeat that nonsense again. Highest I would charge you for what I have carried you and you will get down of my car. I cannot buy a car for three million and you sit down there insulting me. ''

''Since you never knew this road, you would have said please which one is this road? why are you taking it? and I will explain. Which one is ''don't follow there'' Are you my mother? You must be very stupid. You don't have respect'' the cab-man said.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/11/03/cabman-cautions-a-female-passenger-for-speaking-rudely-to-him-video/

lalasticlala
Re: Cab-man Cautions A Female Passenger For Allegedly Speaking Rudely To Him (video) by bobbybrown007: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Some women lack manners, at times you just need to slap most of them, to reset their brains.
Re: Cab-man Cautions A Female Passenger For Allegedly Speaking Rudely To Him (video) by Zonefree(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Which one is ''don't follow there'' Are you my mother? You must be very stupid. You don't have respect''

Buhari and APC don infiltrate anger into surviving Nigerians. Everybody just dey para unnecessarily for this country. If you mistakenly step on an angry Nigerian for bus or road, that's when you'll understand there's a big difference six and half a dozen.

1 Like

Re: Cab-man Cautions A Female Passenger For Allegedly Speaking Rudely To Him (video) by Treadway: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
The cab man was way too extra. With the security situation today, you can't blame someone who raises an alarm if you are going in a particular direction they are NOT familiar with...a lady for that matter. 'Don't go there', no warrant the outburst. If the geh rude now, you fit tell am the history of her mama, but this? Nah! If a guy like me say no pass there twice and you dey do strong head, I'll def knock you out first and ask questions later. Who wan be victim of ritualist or kidnapper?
Re: Cab-man Cautions A Female Passenger For Allegedly Speaking Rudely To Him (video) by Treadway: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
bobbybrown007:
Some women lack manners, at times you just need to slap most of them, to reset their brains.
so if your sister enter cab, and cabman dey carry am go where she no know, make she siddon dey look as good geh abi. The way some of una judge tins ehn!?

1 Like

Re: Cab-man Cautions A Female Passenger For Allegedly Speaking Rudely To Him (video) by abuja007: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Proud and arrogant driver...I mean boss man. Them plenty now. They do cab and they feel like big man. No wonder offices don't want to employ many Nigerians above a certain age. Nigerians... With little or nothing begin to be full of themselves.
1. She said nothing wrong
2. A simple reply is that sorry I am using this road because the map shows me it is faster.
3. 3m car ko N3m car niii.and so what..make she too brag....
I avoid public transport as much as possible because of so many proud, wicked and his likes... Uber and bolt drivers no longer make as much as they used to because of the likes of him. I have done this business and I know what I am saying. Almost no job I never do.
He should be ashamed of him self...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Warri-itakpe Train Derails In Kogi Forest / Delta Named World’s Most Admired Airline / 6 Easy Ways To Coordinate Your Family Outfits For Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.