Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,309 members, 7,977,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) (23783 Views)

I Took A Break From My Online Ministry To Focus On God – Yul Edochie / I Have A Calling To Be A Preacher Of God - Yul Edochie (video) / I’m Sweet In The Middle-evan Okoro Yells Partying With Yul Edochie,(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Probz(m): 6:10am On Nov 04, 2022
I knew this would happen to Yul, still. I could see it as far back as 2016.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Okhuadams(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJiT3aImfjM

Nollywood star actor, Yul Edochie, has revealed that "he has been called to become a minister of God" in a video he shared on his YouTube channel, Yul Edochie TV, on Monday.

“I have a calling to be a preacher of God, to be one of God’s minister (sic), to preach the word of God through words and actions".

“I’ve had this calling a long time ago – actually, many years ago. But, I’ve always felt maybe the time hadn’t come, the time wasn’t right. But now, it’s very strong. I feel the time has come.”

"God has blessed me in this life. By God’s grace, I’ve become one of the biggest, one of the most celebrated actors in the continent of Africa. God has taken me to a very high point in my career."

“I’m starting to realise God lifted me as an actor to where I am so that I can become one of his ministers".

Recall that Yul Edochie was recently involved in cheating and polygamy scandal.
First a calling to have second wife now a calling to be a minister A very confuse man
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by MiddleDimension: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
[b][/b] While you are at you, you should also be aware that scripture also permits women to have more than one husband as the very same Law that allows the one to have multiple partners in marriage also allows the other to.undecided

While polyandry is an ACCEPTABLE type of marriage all through history and in several lands and even ACCEPTABLE to me today, the arguements in favour of it ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE, NEITHER ARE THEY BASED ON THE MYSTRIES OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by MiddleDimension: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2022
komekn:

Mr Righteousness one question ❓there is man who was a King that God described as " A man after my own heart" indeed the lineage of Christ can be traced through him. Of which Christ is often called , " Son of David"

How many wives and concubines did he have please❓

The nation of Israel, God's chosen was birthed from two wives and two concubines, God's plan, what say you ❓❓

When was polygamy proscribed and or made unlawful, please dont use conjecture or assumptive probability ❓❓❓

When you have established these by purity of scripture then substantiate SIN in this regard , if you can ❓❓❓❓

If you know the word of God �� you cannot be decieved. However, if you don't, then you are already DECIEVED you just don't know it .

The guy behaves like he has got some kind of brain virus in his mind. He is the exact embodiment of the backwardness, illiteracy, poverty and darkness that is often associated with people of faith!

Most times, I just ignore the guy (to put it nicely). The only good purpose he serves here on this platform is to constantly provide the poor understanding of scriptures and doctrines that infests the chriatian church today, so that more knowledgable and wise people can have the opportunity to debunk the demonic doctrines that pervades the christian church of today, from where he, @Righteousness2, got infected with the brain virus that has made him and his father in the lord, Lazarus Muoka, the perfect candidates for hell fire!

We sometimes engage him so that the more gullible people can be freed from his satanic deception!
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
MiddleDimension:

While polyandry is an ACCEPTABLE type of marriage all through history and in several lands and even ACCEPTABLE to me today, the arguements in favour of it ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE, NEITHER ARE THEY BASED ON THE MYSTRIES OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.
This discourse isn't about what man likes but that which God has allowed, and the very same rule which allows for having of multiple wives also allows for having of multiple husbands, even for those who believe in Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Technically, you are right! undecided

In order to be a part of God's New Covenant and the Kingdom of God in Jesus Christ, He necessitates that you must
a. accept that He is the way to salvation from the condemnation of sin aka Death - John 3 vs 16 - 21
b. be born-again as that is the only way to enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - born of water and of spirit
c. eat of his body and drink of his blood - John 6 vs 53 - 58 - Jesus said, “Believe me when I say that you must eat the body of the Son of Man, and you must drink his blood. If you don’t do this, you have no real life.

So clearly, since the man on the cross did not fulfill all 3 requirements listed above, he could not have entered into the Kingdom of God. So, his salvation was not of God's New Covenant Law as he did not meet the requirements for that.

Now, let's look at what God said in His Old Covenant regarding salvation for the Jews of Old.
The man on the cross, from the fact that Jesus Christ spoke to him of paradise, was clearly a Jew, and according to the above passage, Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36 included, God's declaration for those of the family of Israel, those of His Old Covenant Law of Moses, is that any of them who changes from evil to doing good will live. i.e. be granted Eternal life - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

It, therefore, follows that even though the man on the cross did not meet the criteria for entry into the Kingdom of God, he must have at least met that of the Old Covenant Law of Moses under which he was born in order to be granted eternal life hence the reason why Jesus Christ indicated that the man would be in a paradise that same day. undecided
You are just going back and forth saying nothing

The man on the cross believed in Jesus , asked for forgiveness and was given enteral life,in paradise , he did not perish ,
simple as that
Stop telling me about old testament , being a Jew etc ,. Jesus Christ the messiah , forgave the man of all his sins ,gave him enteral life in paradise ,. If there is a paradise besides heaven , then I don't want to go to heaven but paradise , cause in Jesus parable , the poor man went to paradise were he lived happily with great men of God such as father Abraham , and the Rich man went to hell

Whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life!” (John 5:24).
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
jimyjames:
1. You are just going back and forth saying nothing

2. The man on the cross believed in Jesus , asked for forgiveness and was given enteral life,in paradise , he did not perish ,
simple as that Stop telling me about old testament , being a Jew etc ,.

3. Jesus Christ the messiah , forgave the man of all his sins ,gave him enteral life in paradise ,.

4. If there is a paradise besides heaven , then I don't want to go to heaven but paradise , cause in Jesus parable , the poor man went to paradise were he lived happily with great men of God such as father Abraham , and the Rich man went to hell

5. Whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life!” (John 5:24).
1. Concluding that because you are unable to comprehend an argument, it means the argument itself is flawed is an argument from the ignorance/appeal to complexity fallacy. undecided

2. What you've stated changes absolutely nothing of all that I have quoted from the very scriptures about the Kingdom of God and about the Old Law of Moses.

3. Jesus Christ never said it is by forgiveness you enter into the Kingdom of God, so I am not certain why you think that by attempting to contravene that declared by Jesus Christ, you can still claim Him as Messiah. undecided

4. But, if you paid attention to that parable(story) spoken of by Jesus Christ, only those who God made His Old Law of Moses to, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants, the Jews are found in Paradise, of which you are not. Even the Jews in Paradise(sleeping in the grave) are waiting there for the day of resurrection to arrive when God will raise them so they can live forever in the Land of Israel as He promised - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20- to them and their descendants. undecided

5. Pay close attention to what is written in that verse! It says they are passed from Death(condemnation of sin) to Life (Eternal Life/grace). Now go back and read what is written in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 & Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 & then John 3 vs 16. There Jesus Christ is saying that those who believe will obtain Eternal life. However, that does not change also declared by Jesus Christ which is except a man be born again, He can not enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - where Heaven and Hell are both domains in - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30 . undecided

Cherry-picking is a fallacy where the Truth of God, Jesus Christ is concerned. Either you accept ALL of Him or you accept NONE of Him. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 12:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Jimyjames, here's what you need to understand about the Kingdom of God where Heaven is a domain in

A. A man must be born-again in order to gain access to the Kingdom of God
1. There was a man named Nicodemus, one of the Pharisees. He was an important Jewish leader.
2. One night he came to Jesus and said, “Teacher, we know that you are a teacher sent from God. No one can do these miraculous signs that you do unless they have God’s help.”
3. Jesus answered, “I assure you, everyone must be born again. Anyone who is not born again cannot be in God’s kingdom.”.
4. Nicodemus said, “How can a man who is already old be born again? Can he go back into his mother’s womb and be born a second time?”
5. Jesus answered, “Believe me when I say that everyone must be born from water and the Spirit. Anyone who is not born from water and the Spirit cannot enter God’s kingdom.
6. The only life people get from their human parents is physical. But the new life that the Spirit gives a person is spiritual.
7. Don’t be surprised that I told you, ‘You must be born again.’ .
8. The wind blows wherever it wants to. You hear it, but you don’t know where it is coming from or where it is going. It is the same with everyone who is born from the Spirit.” - John 3 vs 1 - 8.
B. In order to gain access into the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ also taught those who would hear Him that there are two gates through which one may choose to enter in through - the Broad Gate which leads to destruction or the Narrow Gate that leads to True Life. Essentially, Jesus Christ taught those who listened that there is a way that seems right since you are born-again through that way as well but at the end of it lays nothing but destruction.
13. “You can enter true life only through the narrow gate. The gate to hell is very wide, and there is plenty of room on the road that leads there. Many people go that way.
14. But the gate that opens the way to true life is narrow. And the road that leads there is hard to follow. Only a few people find it. - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14.
C. Jesus Christ urged all those listening to endeavor to enter into the Kingdom of God through the Narrow Gate which leads to True Life because all those who enter into the Broad Gate will be locked out of God's Heaven at the end. undecided
22. Jesus was teaching in every town and village. He continued to travel toward Jerusalem.
23. Someone said to him, “Lord, how many people will be saved? Only a few?”
Jesus said, .
24. “The door to heaven is narrow. Try hard to enter it. Many people will want to enter there, but they will not be able to go in. .
25. If a man locks the door of his house, you can stand outside and knock on the door, but he won’t open it. You can say, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’ But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you. Where did you come from?’ .
26. Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you. You taught in the streets of our town.’ .
27. Then he will say to you, ‘I don’t know you. Where did you come from? Get away from me! You are all people who do wrong!’.
28. “You will see Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all the prophets in God’s kingdom. But you will be left outside. There you will cry and grind your teeth with pain.
29. People will come from the east, west, north, and south. They will sit down at the table in God’s kingdom.
30. People who have the lowest place in life now will have the highest place in God’s kingdom. And people who have the highest place now will have the lowest place in God’s kingdom.”. - Luke 13 vs 22 - 30
D. To that end, Jesus Christ further explained that the Kingdom, the Kingdom of God, which He is King over is not of the world.
36. Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.” - John 18 vs 36.
E. Jesus shed more like on the makeup of that Kingdom when He revealed to those listening what is to take place when He returns to judge the world in the end. undecided
31. “The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32. All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34. “Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made. .
35. It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36. When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’
37. “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38. When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?
39. When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’
40. “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here, you also did for me.’
41. “Then the king will say to the evil people on his left, ‘Get away from me. God has already decided that you will be punished. Go into the fire that burns forever—the fire that was prepared for the devil and his angels. .
42. You must go away because when I was hungry, you gave me nothing to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me nothing to drink.
43. When I had no place to stay, you did not welcome me into your home. When I was without clothes, you gave me nothing to wear. When I was sick and in prison, you did not care for me.’
44. “Then those people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty? When did we see you without a place to stay? Or when did we see you without clothes or sick or in prison? When did we see any of this and not help you?’
45. “The king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you refused to do for any of my people here, you refused to do for me.’
46 Then these evil people will go away to be punished forever. But the godly people will go and enjoy eternal life.”. - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 36.
In the above passage, Jesus Christ clearly explained the structure of the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom over which He is King, the Kingdom that is not of this world, the very same Kingdom which only those who are born-again can gain access to. There Jesus Christ admits to being King over Heaven and King over Hell as well both of them in the Kingdom of God where He reigns as judge over all within. He further explains that to have an end in either in Heaven or in Hell requires that one have eternal life, a gift only available to those who are born-again and hence of the Kingdom of God - there is a foreverness associated with life in either of Heaven or of Hell. undecided

So here is a recap of what Jesus Christ in fact taught in His Gospel to all those who will hear Him regarding this here topic. undecided
■ The Kingdom is not of this world and so one has to formally gain access into it through the process of being born-again. What this invariably means that only those who gain access can any of that contained within it, in addition to the gift of eternal life
■ There are two gates into the Kingdom of God and only those who have eternal life and are born-again can enter in through any of those two gates
■ Jesus Christ is the King and judge in the Kingdom of God
■ Jesus Christ rules over Heaven and Hell both of which are found in the Kingdom of God, and none of them hence of this world of ours
■ Those classified as sheep by the King, Jesus Christ, and who will be judged by Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God all possess eternal life as a result of being born-again, and will be spent in eternal reward as indicated by the King, Jesus Christ.
■ The goats who will be judged by Jesus Christ, the King, in the Kingdom of God also possess eternal life as a result of being born-again, but that eternal life will be spent by them in eternal damnation as indicated by the King, Jesus Christ.
■ Inside of the Kingdom of God - Heaven and Hell - Reward and Damnation both have eternal connotations to them
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Womanizer(m): 1:58am On Nov 05, 2022
onuman:

His first wife is more beautiful than his 2nd wife.
Maybe he likes woman with body, but ...

No matter how beautiful a woman is, at some point you will get tired of fúcking her
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Concluding that because you are unable to comprehend an argument, it means the argument itself is flawed is an argument from the ignorance/appeal to complexity fallacy. undecided

2. What you've stated changes absolutely nothing of all that I have quoted from the very scriptures about the Kingdom of God and about the Old Law of Moses.

3. Jesus Christ never said it is by forgiveness you enter into the Kingdom of God, so I am not certain why you think that by attempting to contravene that declared by Jesus Christ, you can still claim Him as Messiah. undecided

4. But, if you paid attention to that parable(story) spoken of by Jesus Christ, only those who God made His Old Law of Moses to, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants, the Jews are found in Paradise, of which you are not. Even the Jews in Paradise(sleeping in the grave) are waiting there for the day of resurrection to arrive when God will raise them so they can live forever in the Land of Israel as He promised - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20- to them and their descendants. undecided

5. Pay close attention to what is written in that verse! It says they are passed from Death(condemnation of sin) to Life (Eternal Life/grace). Now go back and read what is written in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 & Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 & then John 3 vs 16. There Jesus Christ is saying that those who believe will obtain Eternal life. However, that does not change also declared by Jesus Christ which is except a man be born again, He can not enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - where Heaven and Hell are both domains in - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30 . undecided

Cherry-picking is a fallacy where the Truth of God, Jesus Christ is concerned. Either you accept ALL of Him or you accept NONE of Him. undecided

You are just repeating same thing over and over again

The savour Jesus Christ , who the bible says he's the only way to the father , forgave a man , gave him enteral life ,an assured him of paradise just before the man died ,
Abraham was not sleeping in the grave when Jesus told the story of the rich man and the poor man , the poor man was living a happy life in paradise not sleeping in the grave, the rich man was burning in hell fire ,
you are here going back and forth about old testament bla bla , you make no sense with all these ,

I stand by my beliefs , keep yours and stand by it too ,
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
jimyjames:
1. You are just repeating same thing over and over again
2. The savour Jesus Christ , who the bible says he's the only way to the father , forgave a man , gave him enteral life ,an assured him of paradise just before the man died ,
3. Abraham was not sleeping in the grave when Jesus told the story of the rich man and the poor man , the poor man was living a happy life in paradise not sleeping in the grave, the rich man was burning in hell fire , you are here going back and forth about old testament bla bla , you make no sense with all these ,
4. I stand by my beliefs , keep yours and stand by it too ,
1. The Truth of God is unchanging and everylasting. So repeating it does not mean it no longer holds as it stands everlasting. undecided

2. The same savior also told you that except a man is born-again, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8. A. So, the simple question you need to answer for yourself is this, did Jesus Christ sometimes lie? undecided
1. There was a man named Nicodemus, one of the Pharisees. He was an important Jewish leader.
2. One night he came to Jesus and said, “Teacher, we know that you are a teacher sent from God. No one can do these miraculous signs that you do unless they have God’s help.”
3. Jesus answered, “I assure you, everyone must be born again. Anyone who is not born again cannot be in God’s kingdom.”.
4. Nicodemus said, “How can a man who is already old be born again? Can he go back into his mother’s womb and be born a second time?”
5. Jesus answered, “Believe me when I say that everyone must be born from water and the Spirit. Anyone who is not born from water and the Spirit cannot enter God’s kingdom.
6. The only life people get from their human parents is physical. But the new life that the Spirit gives a person is spiritual.
7. Don’t be surprised that I told you, ‘You must be born again.’ .
8. The wind blows wherever it wants to. You hear it, but you don’t know where it is coming from or where it is going. It is the same with everyone who is born from the Spirit.” - John 3 vs 1 - 8.

3. A Parable is typically expected to include some fictional ideas hence the reason why it is called a story, not to be taken literally. Unless you also believe that when Abraham himself stated he would sleep with his fathers in Genesis 47 vs 30 and when Jesus Christ explained that the dead in Jesus Christ sleep in their graves - John 5 vs 19 29 - those were all lies. undecided

4. You are among billions like you who stand by beliefs that directly contradict the very teachings of Jesus Christ - in their hearts, they know Jesus Christ as a liar - the one who they claim to be their savior, but the Truth of God will never change for your sake. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by juman(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Prophet pastor bishop evangelist.
You will need juju to be super popular pastor.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The Truth of God is unchanging and everylasting. So repeating it does not mean it no longer holds as it stands everlasting. undecided

2. The same savior also told you that except a man is born-again, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8. A. So, the simple question you need to answer for yourself is this, did Jesus Christ sometimes lie? undecided

3. A Parable is typically expected to include some fictional ideas hence the reason why it is called a story, not to be taken literally. Unless you also believe that when Abraham himself stated he would sleep with his fathers in Genesis 47 vs 30 and when Jesus Christ explained that the dead in Jesus Christ sleep in their graves - John 5 vs 19 29 - those were all lies. undecided

4. You are among billions like you who stand by beliefs that directly contradict the very teachings of Jesus Christ - in their hearts, they know Jesus Christ as a liar - the one who they claim to be their savior, but the Truth of God will never change for your sake. undecided

Like I said, you have your own beliefs I have mine keep yours and I will keep mine
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
jimyjames:
Like I said, you have your own beliefs I have mine keep yours and I will keep mine
There is only one Truth as far as the KIngdom of God, and the rest are lies. If the Truth Himself said,"You must be born-again in order to enter into the Kingdom of God" , then it is a lie to believe you can enter into the Kingdom of God without being born-again. So, you need to decide if you truly accept the teachings of Jesus Christ or if the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs, liars, are what you prefer in this, and know that your very soul is riding on your decision. You cannot change the Word of God and as Jesus Christ said, the Word of God is everlasting and so will not change for you. So, pretending to serve Jesus Christ only makes you a fool and nothing more. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
cry
Kobojunkie:
There is only one Truth as far as the KIngdom of God, and the rest are lies. If the Truth Himself said,"You must be born-again in order to enter into the Kingdom of God" , then it is a lie to believe you can enter into the Kingdom of God without being born-again. So, you need to decide if you truly accept the teachings of Jesus Christ or if the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs, liars, are what you prefer in this, and know that your very soul is riding on your decision. You cannot change the Word of God and as Jesus Christ said, the Word of God is everlasting and so will not change for you. So, pretending to serve Jesus Christ only makes you a fool and nothing more. undecided

I will stick to what I belief ,let me miss heaven
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
jimyjames:
cryI will stick to what I belief ,let me miss heaven
Well, there are afterall two gates into the Kingdom of God for all those who are born-again meaning that as Eternal Reward(Heaven) is a choice so also is Hell(Eternal damnation) a valid choice for a born-again to make. undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, there are afterall two gates into the Kingdom of God for all those who are born-again meaning that as Eternal Reward(Heaven) is a choice so also is Hell(Eternal damnation) a valid choice for a born-again to make. undecided
Like I said you have your own beliefs I have mine , keep yours like me keep mine , let my beliefs take me to hell let yours take you to heaven
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
jimyjames:

Like I said you have your own beliefs I have mine , keep yours like me keep mine , let my beliefs take me to hell let yours take you to heaven
Lies cannot take anyone to Heaven. Jesus Christ was clear regarding that- John 8 vs 31 - 36 undecided
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by jimyjames(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Lies cannot take anyone to Heaven. Jesus Christ was clear regarding that- John 8 vs 31 - 36 undecided
My last comment to you on this topic

I said let my beliefs take me to hell and let your beliefs take you to heaven
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by JavaKonjo: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
He has decided to become ODUMEJE 2.0 cos he has seen where the money is shocked grin shocked grin
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Probz(m): 4:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Edochie Junior’s madness is becoming a real public concern. We need to assemble and talk about him (and I don’t normally advocate this kind of a thing).

It’s the lithium, aripiprazole and a little stay in hospital. That’s what the guy needs.
Re: I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) by Probz(m): 4:32am On Nov 14, 2022
JavaKonjo:
He has decided to become ODUMEJE 2.0 cos he has seen where the money is shocked grin shocked grin

He now roams from dibia to Enugu to the back of his car (where he sleeps now).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's 44th Birthday Is Today / Emem Ison's Twin Dedication: Olu Jacobs, Rita Dominic, Chioma Akpotha Attend / Odunlade Adekola, Uche Jombo And Ebube Nwagbo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.