Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence (48334 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty / Who Truly Called Davido's Nanny? Who Else Was Involved? / Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by ISTP: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
BananaPeel:

Being a parent goes beyond paying people to look after your kids.
It's negligence on the parents. What's Chioma walking up and down with big breast neglecting mother care. She has no business following Davido upandan.
I blame Davido for not being disciplined to ask her to stay home for the child. If the child returns from school, the mother must be at home.You don't have a job but won't sit in one place. They are not ready to be parents.
It just hurts cos of the little soul that died.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Dioceseofoyo: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Just reminiscing on this Ifeanyi issue, remember how I was bored and went to the estate pool, didn't see anyone there so I was about leaving only to see this little girl about a year or 2, I immediately recognized her, because her nanny na one girl with big yansh, so I decided to sitback and use that opportunity to scope the babe.

As I was waiting for her to enter, something just told me "where this little girl?" To my surprise I saw her at the edge of the pool staring deep in the water, about to descend inside the pool. Omoo that's how I quickly dragged her away ooo.

Only for the nanny girl to start shaking her useless bum bum slowly into the room 30minutes later and she was like ooo this is where you are Chi chi(fake name). I was disgusted like all my attraction for her disappeared immediately. Since that day I stopped finding girls with big yansh attractive! Nonsense!

Girls with big yansh please avoid me ooo!!

Must you use every avenue to be insensitive? Why so Narcissistic?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by slivertongue: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
I pray d ADELEKE's let go cos there name is at stake bt her designatn is NANNY. just like d IGP, COAS or C in C are blamed 4insecurity she take d blame
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by olaniyilukman(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Its aright . I am tempted to say "that won't bring back the dead baby " like an idiot would but what do I know..?

What do I know about the pains of loosing a child? If my nanny tells me my baby drowned in the pool, she better drown too before I get there... Plus her whole family and extended family too...
Don't play with me like that ... I am not that kind of man...
You are very stupid for this post, if yoy know you value your child, why do engage the service of nanny or can't you take your every where you visit

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by OdefaGirl(f): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
BananaPeel:

Being a parent goes beyond paying people to look after your kids.
It's negligence on the parents. What's Chioma walking up and down with big breast neglecting mother care. She has no business following Davido upandan.
I blame Davido for not being disciplined to ask her to stay home for the child. If the child returns from school, the mother must be at home.You don't have a job but won't sit in one place. They are not ready to be parents.
It just hurts cos of the little soul that died.

Even ordinary people still have helps that takes care of kids so they can do one or two. That you see her with Davido might not mean Ifeanyi wasn't with them at the present event. Nannies still follow them to functions and trips.
Secondly, too much exposure of the child is not advisable.
Was it not last month, their relationship woke again.... maybe, they were trying to catch up with some activities.

I don't blame the parents so much
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by treatise: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
I don't understand your question.
I dey come.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by TheMostComplex1: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
cool

First of all, show a CCTV footage of how the boy got into the swimming pool. E get why. Make una no use rich man game fool me.

I don't want a video of him struggling in the pool. I want a video that shows how he got into the pool. I want to see a footage of how he alone moved out of the house, walked to the pool and nobody was around the pool.
For those attacking me:
I don't care about your sentiment here. You are free to attack mw here. You can't beat or arrest me. But one thing is sure about you. You are fooling yourselves. When videos circulate about Davido on other things, do you tell people to ignore the video and pay attention to Aso Rock? This post is about Davido, not about Aso Rock. So, why are you talking about Aso Rock here?

If Ifeanyi was another person's child and Davido or anybody in Davido's camp is accused, you will demand a footage. And if there is a footage that can vindicate Davido, the footage will go viral. If no footage is released, people like you will say it is a setup to tarnish Davido's image.

But because this case will implicate either Davido or someone close to him, you are saying the public doesn't deserve to see the footage. Videos of Davido and Chioma get to the public, even for what the public doesn't need to know about Davido. But this one that is necessary, you claim the video

You're absolutely right the CCTV should be released. Was it not how Davido released that of Tagbo in his drunken stage & people exonerated Davido & has continued to bash the dead Tagbo. Please the should maintain the same energy because it's not good to suffer an innocent person or persons
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Realguyman1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
slivertongue:
Sad.

They betrayed their employer and deserve any punishment that comes their way
Davido and Chioma betrayed theirselves and the little boy
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by immortalcrown(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by blowjohn(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Have they arrested the father and mother yet?
At least to show if they were negligent in providing adequate security for the swimming pool and if they were taking care of the kid well?

Cos I hear davido was swimming with the child days prior to the incidence
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by fxexperts: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Privatepart00:
shocked

Having money isn’t the only key to a successful child upbringing.
Nobody can take care of a child more than the mum that gave birth to them
Why can’t the parents take the child along ? Knowing fully well the kind of environment their house is .
The mother and the father are responsible for the death of their child .
Shifting the blame to the nanny is total no .
Money can’t replace good training of a child .
They allowed the child to do as he wish while alive .
It ended up back firing.
The rich are crying and hoping for a poor nanny to blame .
Una just dey think upside down. but what do i even know self. Black mans mentality.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Cantonese: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Privatepart00:
shocked

Having money isn’t the only key to a successful child upbringing.
Nobody can take care of a child more than the mum that gave birth to them
Why can’t the parents take the child along ? Knowing fully well the kind of environment their house is .
The mother and the father are responsible for the death of their child .
Shifting the blame to the nanny is total no .
Money can’t replace good training of a child .
They allowed the child to do as he wish while alive .
It ended up back firing.
The rich are crying and hoping for a poor nanny to blame .

Sorry, you are too young and too inexperienced.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Neddstark: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
MonkeyMods:
The irony of it all is that one or two of the released persons may have seen the toddler walking towards the pool but turned a blind eye just to punish Davido (and Chioma) whom they would have been secretly envious of

Only God knows what happened to the poor boy

You're too paranoid. Though sometimes paranoia pays
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by GCFRin2034: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Just reminiscing on this Ifeanyi issue, remember how I was bored and went to the estate pool, didn't see anyone there so I was about leaving only to see this little girl about a year or 2, I immediately recognized her, because her nanny na one girl with big yansh, so I decided to sitback and use that opportunity to scope the babe.

As I was waiting for her to enter, something just told me "where this little girl?" To my surprise I saw her at the edge of the pool staring deep in the water, about to descend inside the pool. Omoo that's how I quickly dragged her away ooo.

Only for the nanny girl to start shaking her useless bum bum slowly into the room 30minutes later and she was like ooo this is where you are Chi chi(fake name). I was disgusted like all my attraction for her disappeared immediately. Since that day I stopped finding girls with big yansh attractive! Nonsense!

Girls with big yansh please avoid me ooo!!

You saved somebody’s life that day bro

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by bepositive11: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
The video will mean disrespect for the kid if the video shows the kid struggling in the pool. And I already made it clear in my comment that I don't want to see the kid struggling in the pool.

I don't know man. It's still some of his last moments on earth. I don't think they'll release it to the public, but let's wait and see.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by fxexperts: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
olaniyilukman:
You are very stupid for this post, if yoy know you value your child, why do engage the service of nanny or can't you take your every where you visit
Take they child to every business meeting, take the child to the market and what hand will she use to carry things. oo.. you lots want her to be tie the kid with rapper like your village women. because na she first born pikin. Even those your village mothers, when their child is up to 3 year, dem done born another pikin follow am, and them nor dey carry the 3 years old go everywhere them dey go again. All of una dey ment for that country.

blowjohn:
At least to show if they were negligent in providing adequate security for the swimming pool and if they were taking care of the kid well?

Unto say who you be na? You think too highly of yourself man.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by immortalcrown(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
bepositive11:

I don't know man. It's still some of his last moments on earth. I don't think they'll release it to the public, but let's wait and see.
Detaining people concerning the incident is also part of his last moment on earth. If your relative is arrested for the case, you will understand the need for the footage. The video of Davido teaching Ifeanyi how to swim is also part of Ifeanyi's last moment.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by bepositive11: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
blowjohn:

Police questioned Davido and Chioma on the night he died then let them go. They're not going to get arrested.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by bepositive11: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
Detaining people concerning the incident is also part of his last moment on earth. If your relative is arrested for the case, you will understand the need for the footage. The video of Davido teaching Ifeanyi how to swim is also part of Ifeanyi's last moment.

Yes, I would want to see the footage but I won't share it with the general public. Do you think Davido would want the world to see the footage? Up till now, he hasn't even said anything about his son passing.

Respect their privacy.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by jubrilELsudan: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
AND DAVIDO MUST ALSO FACE CHARGES FOR NEGLIGENCE

INDEED NIGERIA IS A BANANA REPUBLIC

DAVIDO DID NOT INSTALL A FENCE OR POOL COVER ON HIS SWIMMING POOL TO PROTECT HIS SON AND HE IS NOT BEING CHARGED?

THIS IS LIKE DAVIDO NOT ERECTING A FENCE TO PROTECT HIS PROPERTY THEN EMPLOYS A SECURITY GUARD TO GUARD HIS HOUSE THEN GETS THE GUARD ARRESTED BECAUSE HIS HOUSE WAS ROBBED WHEN THE GUARD LEFT HIS DUTY POST TO GO SHIT

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by blowjohn(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
fxexperts:
Take they child to every business meeting, take the child to the market and what hand will she use to carry things. oo.. you lots want her to be tie the kid with rapper like your village women. because na she first born pikin. Even those your village mothers, when their child is up to 3 year, dem done born another pikin follow am, and them nor dey carry the 3 years old go everywhere them dey go again. All of una dey ment for that country.

Unto say who you be na? You think too highly of yourself man.

Wetin dey happen na.
It's normal to probe even the person who loses something or someone.

U know how many people don kill their own person and still go report to police?
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by blowjohn(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
bepositive11:

Police questioned Davido and Chioma on the night he died then let them go. They're not going to get arrested.

Ok. Hope they questioned them well o.
I no even know why the swimming pool no get fence
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Ifyz0001: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
I'm sorry to say. Even white billionaires don't have swimming pull in their houses because of their growing kids...

They usually buy small portable houses because of the safety of their kids. Even if you lock up the maids, it would not bring back the person that has been lost.

You have to do your own diligence for next time...when you are raising kids, do that in a kid safe environment .
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by immortalcrown(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
bepositive11:

Yes, I would want to see the footage but I won't share it with the general public. Do you think Davido would want the world to see the footage? Up till now, he hasn't even said anything about his son passing.

Respect their privacy.
Are you aware Dvaido shared a similar footage about another person sometime ago?
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by ATLIEN2027: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:

Suffering no dey taya u and ur generation??

Olodo
Dumbest ipob Zombidient fool.
Suffering has robbed you of your little brain hence you are posting rubbish trash. How many of your ipob terrorist families did pandora pathological liar Obi tuary brought out of poverty while he was Governor for 8 years?
I bet zero, that's why you and your blodas in the SADEAST have been running to the SW on daily basis.
Poverty kill you there. Dumbest retar@ed Zombidient ipob terrorist monkey.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Sleekfingers: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
At this point the government has taken over the case, I pity the Nanny

Yes, it is the job of the police to get to the root of the matter
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
slivertongue:
Sad.

May God forgive you!

Accidents are bound to happen and throwing blames like you are a perfectionist is a sin!
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by jullary(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
You get sense seriously. Those people attacking you might be tinubu or atiku supporter! Though i dont know about u oo, but the tribal issues makes nigerians lost sense
immortalcrown:
cool

First of all, show a CCTV footage of how the boy got into the swimming pool. E get why. Make una no use rich man game fool me.

I don't want a video of him struggling in the pool. I want a video that shows how he got into the pool. I want to see a footage of how he alone moved out of the house, walked to the pool and nobody was around the pool.

A Justification for my opinion:
Davido released a video for a vindication purpose in the past.

For those attacking me:
I don't care about your sentiment here. You are free to attack me here. You can't beat or arrest me. But one thing is sure about you. You are fooling yourselves. When videos circulate about Davido on other things, do you tell people that they don't need to see the videos?

If Ifeanyi was another person's child and Davido or anybody in Davido's camp is accused, you will demand a footage. And if there is a footage that can vindicate Davido, the footage will go viral. If no footage is released, people like you will say it is a setup to tarnish Davido's image.

But because this case will implicate either Davido or someone close to him, you are saying the public doesn't deserve to see the footage. Videos of Davido and Chioma get to the public, even for what the public doesn't need to know about Davido. But this one that is necessary, you claim the video should not be released.
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Octopusssy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Except where you see them sleeping, silence from a toddler is never a good sign. Mischief is afoot. Indeed the caregivers were negligent but let's not absolve the parents who did not make the pool childproof in the first place.

A tragedy all round.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Divoc19(f): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
The parents should be charged with negligence too
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by Blake755: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
slivertongue:
Sad.

Really so no one is above mistake am sure if it's another person that is accusing davido u would have said it's a setup well am waiting for the CCTV footage angry sad
Re: Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence by netmillionaires(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
I didn't at any point say that Davido be spared. Do not misinterpret my statement. I am talking about upbringing and I am sure you are talking about the court case. I said both parents failed to raise the child but I believe Davido as an entertainer, when asked why he is always clubbing, can say "I am not in his life because I am always working." But that cannot be said of Chioma. Even to just sit down in a club, Davido will be getting paid for attendance because his presence alone brings traffic to the club. Davido has work but Chioma doesn't.

If Chioma works too I can make the same excuse for her. Work is the reason why most couple leave their wards with their grandparent or nannies nowadays. Some people might want to argue that it is wrong but when you know what people are going through in this country, you will understand why both parents work in this age.

If Chioma works in a company with structure like a bank for example, where she is not allowed to take the child to work, getting a nanny can be understandable but she doesn't work and as such nurturing her child should be her priority but she prefers to go about doing less important thing like clubbing, partying with friends, following Davido to shows etc. If others were following Davido up and down, would she have had the opportunity to even meet with Davido let alone getting pregnant for him?

You will be surprised that even when she is at home and the child is not in view, she will simply take a glance at the maid and say "Adaora go check the child for me" while she concentrates on a tv program (assumption based on what most rich people do)...

As regards covering swimming pool, that is a personal decision. There are many ways to die in a home. For example, a 3 years old can get a mettalic spoon and dip it in a wall socket and get electrocuted. Some people will say why are the sockets not covered. How many homes cover their socket. People won't think in that direction until it happens. It is the presence of a guardian of which the parents are the best, that will reduce this happening.

tarantino1:

How can Davido be spared? The house belonged to him, why did he fail to make the pool child-friendly knowing he has three underage kids? He's the first person you should blame before anyone else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.