Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,698 members, 7,965,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:43 PM

Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report (14652 Views)

Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating / 16 Ogun Students In Detention For Destroying School Property, Parents Protest / Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by tolumizzy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Good move
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by Phreshyrolite: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Na Ogun Kill U idiot!!! Dat is Y ur region will never I repeat will never rule Nigeria werey always dis discriminate of other regions idiot pple, imagine if yorubas are like u pple do u think ur whole family can stay here in Lagos na thunder go fire U again werey
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by highbee02: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
If u are a teacher in public secondary school, u will know better. This is for those of u complaining about the students being kept in police detention..
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by KennethEnyi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
DasaintHope:
Look at the generation of parents we have. Clueless things.
I remember my Dad in his hey days will have secured my release from police only to hand me over to military police in the barracks to drill the shit out of me.
I still have scars to show for my childhood exuberance, almost cost me my Job back then.

You’re father is a devil!
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by KennethEnyi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
DasaintHope:
Look at the generation of parents we have. Clueless things.
I remember my Dad in his hey days will have secured my release from police only to hand me over to military police in the barracks to drill the shit out of me.
I still have scars to show for my childhood exuberance, almost cost me my Job back then.

Your father is a devil!
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by sammirano: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
This country isn't mature, juveniles can sure be incarcerated. We need juvenile detention center, so a child who killed a person should walk free
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by DasaintHope(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
KennethEnyi:

You’re father is a devil!
Shut the fuckup. That was discipline, it helped shaped the gentleman I am today. Left unchecked I could have turned out a menance to the society.
I owe everything in my life to my Dad and the Military.
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by oneMalik: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
they can be freed by court but no court will stop all the students in that school from paying for damages .

Nonsense children that are already in cult from secondary school.
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by BJanta: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Westchester:
Afonjas on the beat again undecided will anything good ever come out of those people, always in the news for bad things, either they're killing someone for ritual or they're supporting an old and sick fool because he is one of them
Tueh undecided tongue
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by fluffybaby(f): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
They should check the girls well. Police sexually molests detainees sometimes
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by ISTP: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
BJanta:

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/anambra-native-doctor-remanded-for-trying-to-bury-lover-two-children-alive/

follow us on twitter for news and gist updates @thenewsc

What's all these bullshit?

Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by ISTP: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
FavGod:
Pls guys, if you're led to help kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money.

Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by Johnn74: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
ISTP:
Life of a secondary school student smiley

Feeling like Legends, they will return back to school and tell different tales of them in detention.

cool

1 Like

Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by Xsw1: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by AfonjaPriest: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
FavGod:
Pls guys, if you're led to help kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Ann G.TBank
Always using different accounts to beg; you've already exposed yourself. Guys and gals, be on the lookout for people such as this, begging on this platform. No matter how smart they disguised and packaged their deceitful song of lamentation, if you monitored them well enough, you'll see through to them for what they really are.
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by Laughingkk: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
43Ronin:
How do you put children under 18 in police cell. A zoo indeed.
Why should children of such age be fighting in school in the name of cultism
The children are ANIMALS
there home is a ZOO
while their parents are the ZOO KEEPERS
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by Doyou2019: 4:41am On Nov 05, 2022
jullary:
Fighting in school?!
CULTISM
grin
Many Ogun mothers do have them.
Honesy, teachers in that neck of the woods are so sick of the excesses of these spoilt children and their uncultured parents; such that everywhere you look now from, Abeokuta to Lafenwa, is a private school vacancy seeking the services of teachers.grin

They're all tired
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by BJanta: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Westchester:
Afonjas on the beat again undecided will anything good ever come out of those people, always in the news for bad things, either they're killing someone for ritual or they're supporting an old and sick fool because he is one of them
Tueh undecided tongue

(1) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) by OgaDeyVex: 5:11pm
Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague In Attempt To Steal Company Money

An accounting officer in a gas plant located in Imo State, Miss Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu, 22, has allegedly been killed by her colleagues in an attempt to steal the company’s money.

Uchechi (Pictured below) went to work on Monday, October 24, and that was the last she was seen.

When her family didn't hear from her or see her at the end of the work day and her coworkers could not account for her, they raised alarm.

The family members led by one Pastor Mrs. Precious Abara reported the case to the state’s Police Command and officers were detailed to commence an investigation.

During the investigation, police discovered a shallow grave and exhumed Uchechi's body.

It has now emerged that the victim was allegedly killed by her coworkers with a shovel and her body was buried in a shallow grave within the premises of the gas plant, located at Toronto/Road Safety Road, MCC Owerri.

Two suspects, including the manager, have been arrested and are currently being interrogated over the crime.

A family source told The Newsmen: "The suspects killed her because they wanted to collect all the money made from sales in the company since last week. We understand she normally makes deposits into the company’s bank account every Tuesday, being the accountant of the company."

The spokesperson for the state’s Police Command, Michael Abattam confirmed the incident, stressing that the Command was still investigating it with a view to charging the suspects in court.

"Already, two suspects in connection with the gruesome murder of the victim have been arrested and two others are still at large, while efforts are on towards arresting the fleeing suspects. Suspects will be charged to court after investigation," Abattam said.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/imo-gas-plant-attendants-allegedly-kill-and-bury-their-colleague-in-attempt-to-steal-company-money.html
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by BJanta: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=Westchester post=118118111]Afonjas on the beat again undecided will anything good ever come out of those people, always in the news for bad things, either they're killing someone for ritual or they're supporting an old and sick fool because he is one of them
Tueh undecided tongue[/qu

At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead by fergie001: 3:44pm

Serious chemical explosion at Government line, ọgbọ ọgwụ, head bridge market Onitsha, many feared dead. The explosion was said to have brought down of the buildings.

Live 1

Video

Live 2

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by BJanta: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Westchester:
Tueh undecided tongue

MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia by OgaDeyVex: 5:56pm
Two 200-Level Students of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) have been found dead in their room.

Corpses of the students identified as Decency and Victor were discovered after their neighbours broke into their room.

Victor was said to have vomited blood while Decency was said to have had white substance in his nose, fuelling speculations they may be victims of food poisoning.

It was alleged that they reportedly sent a motorcyclist to buy food for them and were found dead the following morning after eating the food.

PRO of MOUAU, Adanma Odefa who confirmed the incident, said;

“We don’t know anything about eating food and the bike man. All we know is that we found two students dead in their rooms, that is we know. I don’t know where you are getting the eating of food and the bike man story; I don’t even have this information."

Asked if there has been any medical report on the cause of their death, Odefa said;

“The police have taken their bodies to the morgue and anything left is for the parents of the deceased. We have informed the families, so we are not talking about this.”

Prior to his death, Decency was the incumbent Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the Students Union Government (SUG) and was seeking re-election for the post.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/two-university-undergraduates-found-dead-in-their-room-in-abia.html
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 2 Shares (
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by BJanta: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Westchester:
Tueh undecided tongue

1) (2) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu by beerfraud: 7:19am
Enugu—Two young men trying to rob POS operators at the Independence Layout area in Enugu were, yesterday, set ablaze by angry youths

It was gathered that the angry mobs did not allow the police to take them to their station, but decided to take the law into their hands.

Before setting them on fire, they were first stripped naked, filmed and the video circulated on social media.

The country director of the Global Society for Anti-Corruption, G-SAC, Mrs Amaka Nweke condemned the jungle Justice.

Nweke, however, condemned the attacks on POS operators but said people should not take laws into their hands but hand over such matters to law enforcement agencies.

“I condemn what the robbers do to the POS operators but at the same time, I condemn mob action. They should have handed them over to the police instead of taking laws into their hands,” she condemns.

However, a resident who would not want his name in print said the robbers deserved what they got.

“I like the way they were set ablaze alive so that it will serve as a deterrent to others. If you have been a victim of these bad boys, you will even want a worse thing to happen to them. I do not pity them. Let them burn in hell for all I care,” he said.

The police were yet to confirm the incident as the police spokesman, Daniel Ndukwe, said that he had not been informed about the unwholesome development.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2-pos-robbers-set-ablaze-in-enugu/
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share
Re: Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report by BJanta: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Westchester:
Tueh undecided tongue

Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by Corrinthians(m): 7:24am

A Nigerian man identified as Chinedu Ogugua Bosah has been sentenced to 13 years imprisonment for sm¥ggling coc@ine into the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC).

President Fadıl Aksun, who read the decision, on Wednesday, referred to the seriousness and prevalence of the crime committed by the accused and said, “The legislator prescribes a prison sentence of up to 18 years for the most severe type of case in which the accused is convicted.” Aksun underlined that the dr¥gs imported by the accused and kept in his possession are coc@ine type and are among the d@ngerous drugs in Class A.

He stated Chinedu was just a courier hence the lighter sentence. “The role of the accused before us is that of a courier. As a requirement of this role, the accused is the person who imports the drug subject to the lawsuit himself. Its role should be regarded as primary in terms of import crime. When evaluating the issue in terms of the crime of saving, we see that the role of the accused is one degree less than those who will earn money from the sale of drugs, and we consider this issue in favor of it. “

Aksun stated that the accused had been wandering around the country like a ghost for almost 7 years without any record. “The adventure of the accused, which started as a university student in our country, ended in prison after he committed a crime, the accused who has not renewed his university registration since 2015, has not been identified. It is understood that the state authority is surprised about basic issues such as how the accused lives in our country, how he earns money, where he stays, and it is only detected by the police after he committed this crime.”
Recall that in March 2022, Chinedu and Ameer Hussain, were arrested in connection with the 1 kilo of coc@ine seized during the White Wolf operation in Minareliköy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkxJQoaDGxh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC GCE Timetable 2021 (Second Series) for August. PDF Download / Help Jamb Admission Letter Says No Admission Yet Am In 400level / Registration Is In Progress Chartered Institute Of Commerce Nigeria Promoting&fasting The Art&am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.