Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Children Drowning In Swimming Pools - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Children Drowning In Swimming Pools (30524 Views)

Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago / 4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by pinkygurl(f): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
cool
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by dominique(f): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Thats carelessness of davido baby mama, the guy bleeped up he shouldn't have returned back to that gal, that doesn't know her responsibility as a wife to be, indeed its a shame that davido went far away to get someone from the east when we have responsible ladies in west

Shut up! Just shut up! Did your mother take you everywhere she went? Even if she was jobless, it's not possible that she went everywhere she went with you. And you had to bring tribe into this? You're beyond pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by caracas: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thattallgirl:
Drain the pool when it's not in use always.
Even this is still dangerous to kids, if the pool is easily accessible, cos a child can still fall into the empty pool
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by caracas: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
dyera:
When they employed and pay nanny to watch the child 24/7, it is only natural they would think that there is no need to cover the swimming pool.
Only a stupid person will think like this
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by highchief1: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

Kids can be a handful. It's best to not let them out of your sight. And as parents,there are some leisures we just have to let go because of them. Few years ago,I went with my family to the beach.My husband called my attention to check something on his phone,just within a twinkle of an eye my young son got missing. I died instantly and woke up. We had to send search parties for him. Luckily we found him very far from us. He ran off and lost sight of us in the crowd. My saving grace was that I thought him to memorize my phone number few weeks before the incidence. That put an end to beach visit in my family.
yes they can really be.the best we can do is keep away harmful objects or stuffs any wherr around them.i have three boys all below 10 so I know what I’m going through.i have refused to do the finishing in the duplex I’m building for now because I know my boys will jump down from upstairs.I will be in my bungalow until they are grown.teaching a 3yrs old ifeanyi how to swim was meaningless to me.Davido is a very foolish guy.that’s if it’s not more than what we see.these guys quest for money and fame is high
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by Brush1: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Thats carelessness of davido baby mama, the guy bleeped up he shouldn't have returned back to that gal, that doesn't know her responsibility as a wife to be, indeed its a shame that davido went far away to get someone from the east when we have responsible ladies in west

I feel a lot of empathy toward you.
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by Chetas81(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
davido is only helping Chioma at the first place he shouldn't have DAte that gal I learn that the gal was initially careless in her ways of doing thing's
squander
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by chukskafor(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
dyera:
Also, Davido was the one that caused the death of his son. To chase clout, Davido made a video where he was teaching his son how to swim. Two days later, when no one was watching, the boy decided to pu[/color]t what he learned[color=#990000][color=#006600][/color] to practice and cry
the White have things like balloon their kid put on to help them float or better still make the swimming pool not to deep like three ft deep for them we sabi copy we no go copy better thing
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by ISTP: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sukersoc:

Excellent read. Thanks a lot

Let those with ears take heed

1 Like

Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by opera1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
The only way out is to build swimming pool when there is no little children at home OR
Don't build swimming pool at your compound.
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by Drbarmes(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
chinwereal:
I suggest that parents with swimming pool in their homes should guide it with net or put gate from the entrance to avoid children entering there.
When u engage the right professionals in designing and constructing your house, they will advise you on the right thing to do.
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by ISTP: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
dominique:

Shut up! Just shut up! Did your mother take you everywhere she went? Even if she was jobless, it's not possible that she went everywhere she went with you. And you had to bring tribe into this? You're beyond pathetic!

Ahn ahn!

Aunty, small small na.

1 Like

Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by Drbarmes(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thattallgirl:
They shouldn't have introduced the kid to swimming at that tender age. Children learn what they see.

1 Like

Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by Xsw1: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by spartachico(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
dry drowning is even worst ,imagine you go for a swim and walked out of the pool alive and healthy ,only for you to sleep and never wake up or some cases,people wake up and probably die afterwards because they got pool water stored in their lungs.
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by stevups(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=Mindlog post=118118229]Water is alluring and children are drawn to it because of its sensory stimulation.[/quote

Yes. My son started playing with water when he was one
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by eyinjuege: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thattallgirl:

Just get a pool cover. I believe there are even electronic ones
When nobody is swimming, the pool is covered tight.
People can dance on the cover sef, but it's strong enough to hold their weight
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by AstroHenri(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
chigator2:

Davido acquaintances have been dieing mysteriously all these years. It is certainly odd and rather abnormal. He is also a known cultist.

How sure are we that his coven/cult/demon didn't demand his beloved son this time around just before his 30th birthday. He hurriedly reconciled with the mom, brought her home so he could have access to the boy and do the needful.
After all he is a Yoruba guy and that tribe is fond of rituals.
I guess Chioma was too careless to involve herself with a Yoruba ritualist.

By the way, I heard that Yoruba women wrapper killed all the fishes in Lagos lagoon. You guys are what we call UGG.
Your women both old and young bleach day and night just to look like Ada.
Ugly, Round and Stinking.
Ekundayo7574

1-1,
When you think you are arguing with a fooool

Not all Yorubas are from OyO,
U forget that u cannot generalist a Tribes behavior
Mtch
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by phemmyfour: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
OboOlora:
Op, are those children in the pictures drowning or swimming?
It’s better to just write your article without diagrams than use a wrong diagrammatic representation
That’s the reason I didn’t read your article!
Diagram indeed
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by Dickson178(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
chinwereal:
I suggest that parents with swimming pool in their homes should guide it with net or put gate from the entrance to avoid children entering there.
you're thinking as an hausa Fulani man... To put gate in a swimming pool? cheesy
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by omonnakoda: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
So the child died because Davido returned to his mother...? Makes sense somewhere in your head
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by 7arrows: 12:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

What has tribe got to do with this matter now. Na people like una go say vote Tinubu because na yoruba man. I beg use ur brain especially on this platform.
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by 7arrows: 12:57am On Nov 05, 2022
descartes400:

Nah that won't do!

They should just guide the pool with an electric fence
With high velocity voltage ⚡

Guy who offend you this evening? Tell me.make I go slap am. I sure say na Tinubu.
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 05, 2022
Toddlers cannot swim yet , some cannot work. They should open swimming class and show people to swim there is nothing wrong with having a swimming pool.
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by Successkay12(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Westchester:
Tinubu and his urchins should be the ones drowning in the pool of their wickedness and thuggery
Absolute bunch of clowns
See them. No brain gang. Must u be aggressive and stupid everytime?

1 Like

Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by AlphaTaikun: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by professore(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
You tried
Re: Children Drowning In Swimming Pools by Tirips(f): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=ISTP post=118107282]

On point cool

I agree with you Miss smiley[/quote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly / COVID-19: Ignore The ‘Vaccine’ Being Hawked In Kano, FG Warns Residents / Is Glaucoma Hereditary? Can It Be Cured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.