Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,408 members, 7,964,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:40 PM

I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) (19951 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Rapuru14: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
The most qualify Dunce I guess!

One of my Igbo friends ask me to vote Obi for the sake of the future of our children (their usual rhetoric)

I equally asked him back, what has been the future of those children of Anambraians when Obi was governor of Anambra state years ago.

He went mute, then I told him that those children are the Unknown gun men/ESN, kidnappers that disturb the East & imposed sit out home on her.

Olodo vote your drug lord in peace.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

One of my Igbo friends ask me to vote Obi for the sake of the future of our children (their usual rhetoric)

I equally asked him back, what has been the future of those children of Anambraians when Obi was governor of Anambra state years ago.

He went mute, then I told him that those children are the Unknown gun men/ESN, kidnappers that disturb the East & imposed sit out home on her.

That igbo friend of yours is either dull, haven't been home for long or those born and bred up in the north who are slightly different from northerners in terms of reasoning or his isn't from Anambra and may have never lived or even been to Anambra state.

Next time throw your question open to people in the know......I can provide you a 100 page thesis on that if....

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Lolz
You are the most dunce here for u not to be believe that the South east security issues its not politically motivated to silent them. grin
You are the dunce that believed that Tinubu played a special part in lagos development grin
If tinubu had govern Osun or Ekiti state, it wont have been different from how aregbesola or fayemi left it.
You are the real dunce grin
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Everfrank(m): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Most qualified with empty head?
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Tingotoe: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2022
This man talks alot of gibberish trash
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by clinician2x: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2022
My PVC is ready. Obi is a goal.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by mejai(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Tingotoe:
This man talks alot of gibberish trash
If at ur age, this is what u can say wahala dey for u.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Kurumaru: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2022
JealousCobra:

Dan wani.

Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

No Igbo man or woman will be caught dead being friends with an untrained, uncivilized and uncouth urchin like you.

If your papa attained 0.000000001 percent of Peter Obi achievements, you'd have no need to be insulting his wretched and hollow life Publicly.

Lagos Transporters are currently reminding us that Tinubu's only true legacy is the entrenchment of agberoism and sundry criminality that sees them fleeced daily of their sweat.

Nigerians must convincingly reject him and his Boko Haram running mate.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by sirray001: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

I equally asked him back, what has been the future of those children of Anambraians when Obi was governor of Anambra state years ago.what was the future of Lagos children/all lagosian when Tinubu was the Governor and Is it better now?

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Impaka: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

hatred will not allow you think Good, but is PO the governor of Katsina,borno, Kaduna were bandits are in rampage this is your chance to make the right decision am not begging u,but God will not allow you run out of this country after 2023 election Vote Obidatti come 2023
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by haslaw(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2022
The only reason this failure and LIAR called Peter Obi is still talking is because of TRIBALISM and BIGOTRY.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2022
Instead of you people to go and apologise to the government of Tanzania for badluck you mounted on Kilimanjaro which caused fire on the mountain you are here trying to deceive who?
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by dododawa1: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2022
EMEFELE ( IGBO CBN governor) and BUHARI ( FULANI president) sabotaging NIGERIA,but d IDIOTs are blaming TINUBU
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Terror48: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Mumu,is obi the governor of Anambra state now?And for that your Ibo friend,I doubt whether he's an Igbo bc no Ibo man will keep mute just like that when the evidence about your drug lord and the calamity he has brought to Nigerians since 2015 is glaring.Dollar to naira is 860 and you are still supporting this evil government.It shall never be well with you lot's
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential candidate for the Labour Party H.E Peter Obi says he's the most qualified to rule the country after President Muhammad Buhari. He therefore urged other candidates to come out and show their credentials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op2cl67nOp4
See the full video of the Peter Obi’s Zoom interaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKQ4tmM3750&feature=youtu.be
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Speaktruth1: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Africum:
Judge among yourselves who is the most qualified. This is also a video of Bola Tinubu saying he's the most qualified because of these credentials.

How does this qualify him.
Does he have the charater? No.
Is he very corrupt? Yes.
Is he still agile and strong? No

Peter Obi is the man we want.

Vote wisely

https://youtu.be/CqMmioFp4
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Fotamart: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=newnigerdelta00 post=118109204][/quote]Do u have a better option?
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by SolutionsMed: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Yiu know the truth. The crisis in the Southeast was created and fertilised by the APC led government of Buhari. It is the unfortunate militarisation, land-grabbing and all the hate-filled policies of the govt that fueled the crisis. Obi left Anambra in a far better place

Aufbauh:

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by juniior(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

One of your Igbo friends my ass. Look at this idïot. Who do you think you're deceiving with this made up story. Abeg how much is dollar in your side? Ask for bag of rice price for me too abeg. I want to buy cheesy grin only uneducated illiterates will vote APC.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by GenerationNext: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Look at your 8 years stupidity caused Nigeria and you have not learnt a lesson. Go ahead and vote for whoever you like and continue your suffering. Mitcheeew.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Sonyboom: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2022
They made more than that both Atiku n Tinubu. Pandora think he overwise Tinubu went to court twice n cleared his name Pandora should go n clear his name from the N250 he was caught red-handed looting monthly from Anambra coffers.

Jiokejohn:
Go and verify!

I am open to investigation. If I am ever found wanting of corruption or criminality, I will throw in the towel.

I challenge the whole northerners, if anyone can come out and say that I deported him or issue an ID card to him when I was a governor, I will give up my aspiration.

I will rather fail doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.

Do not vote for me because I am Igbo. Do not vote for me because I am a Christian. Do not vote for me because it is the turn of Southeast. It is nobody's turn. Rather it is the turn of Nigeria. Vote for a character you can trust. Vote for competence. Vote for capacity. Vote for freedom.

I governed Anambra state for 8 years. I did not owe a salary. I paid all the backlog arrears. I did not borrow one Naira. I left office leaving more than a 75billion Naira for the state in different Nigerian banks. Since then, I receive no pension, no property, or material from the state as an ex-governor.

Join the moving Train from Consumption to Production.

PLEASE, GO AND VERIFY!

{Can other candidates make such statements?}

Mr. Peter Obi has never and will never insult anybody. Be it his political opponents or rivals. Very humble to earth, accessible, and has been talking and reaching out to Nigerians.

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Germi9: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Liar!!! Children in the East live far better than children any where else in the country by ratio. By the way i am not Igbo but if you wanna argue then come with valid points lets dig
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by OsunOriginal: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential candidate for the Labour Party H.E Peter Obi says he's the most qualified to rule the country after President Muhammad Buhari. He therefore urged other candidates to come out and show their credentials.

Why not just swear yourself in as the president? Abi, do we need to vote again since you are the most qualified?
Oponu oloripelebe - Market to Market Harvard degree holder grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Africum:

u are too dull to rule, u failed as a governor
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2022
Aboliko7:
People's choice cool

Please Hear THIS!!

Why die in Silent!!
Why do you want to allow Ulcer and Heartburns to wipe away the joy you had before when enjoying your Favorite FOODS AND Drinks If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

Remember health is wealth!
DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.
Pay on delivery.
Igbo choice
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by buckeyemedia: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2022
GenerationNext:

Look at your 8 years stupidity caused Nigeria and you have not learnt a lesson. Go ahead and vote for whoever you like and continue your suffering. Mitcheeew.
Almijiri if not that we have Lazy State Governments, and lazy third eye blind minded citizens with no innovation like you, Nigeria would have been a lot lot better.

It is a lot easier to blame someone else, for your own self inflicted misfortune.
Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

I am from Anambra state, and from an LGA that shares same border with Peter Obi's Anaocha LGA.

My town is a 10 - 15 minute drive to Obi's Agulu.

I make bold to say that Obi is the worst candidate for president.

Almost all the roads constructed under Obi are ridden with potholes today.

The man left no legacy whatsoever in Anambra state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Most Qualified, Peter Obi Says As He Meets Obidients In Zoom (Video) by Sonyboom: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2022
No wonder you Igbos keep running to Lagos n not Anambra. Peter Obi had 8 years to turn Anambra into Lagos he failed his protege Obiano also couldn't n Soludo is laboring at that. Imagine if Tinubu you fools claim is not good enough was not able to sustain Lagos where will Ekedilichukwu Ifesinachi Chisco ABC Ekesons Young shall grow Peace Chisco Efex Izuchukwu Cross Country n many others too numerous to list be dumping the refugees escaping from Anambra ?

Opintiwa:
My vote is for peter Obi.

Atiku cannot take us anywhere

Asiwaju cannot.

We have tried these so called elders .

Obident 4 life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari / Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.