Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,284 members, 7,916,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich (345 Views)

(16). 20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God / Does Watching A Church's Online Service Means You Have Attended Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich by Revadebola: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2022
20 DREAMS THAT MEANS YOU WILL BE RICH

Deuteronomy 8:18 KJV
But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Psalm 112:3 KJV
Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

The above scriptures confirm that God wants you to be rich and wealthy.

In these series of teachings, I will share with you the message titled, "20 DREAMS THAT MEANS YOU WILL BE RICH"

From tomorrow by God's grace, I will start a new series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings topic, "20 DREAMS THAT MEANS YOU WILL BE RICH"

Be online to download the audio broadcast and listen to the eye opening teachings on
"20 DREAMS THAT MEANS YOU WILL BE RICH"

It is a 20-day consecutive powerful teaching that will transform your life. Don't miss out on any day.

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all round breakthrough.

We send out fresh audio broadcasts about 12 midnight everyday.

If you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(FOR CALLS ONLY) +2348063319364

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp groups you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030
Re: 20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich by Omame3: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2022
What does it mean to wash hands with a red wine whose bottle mouth is broken in a dream?
Re: 20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich by judedwriter(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
I know one is wearing new clothes.

This symbolises glory.
Re: 20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich by macjurek(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dear Rev.Adebola,

My dreams and interpretation needed:

1. After a three days prayers and fasting,I held a live lion in a net and in a well in the compound I live with a long rope ,which I did not release while I woke up.

2.Another dream in the same well, I try fetching water ,both too heavy for me to pull out the bucket of water ,still holding it and I woke up.

3.last night,in a dream ,so told me to come and go to America and I said to study Master degree and I woke up.

Note: Sir,you can email, where necessary...

Email:macomogege@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries Launches 25 Gospel Artist In One Day / Jesus Is The Way. / Peter Obi/oyedepo's Leaked Call Video: Celebrity Adviser Daniel Regha Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.