Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1006056 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mildkind007: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Good Morning...Pls has anyone who did their video interview last week seen invitation for 1st physical interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vikizig(f): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good day guys, please anyone with Uba Aptitude test study pack...? Please send to me : vikizig10@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PLATO1U(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Please guys, is uba recruitment still on? If yes who can I apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kemzyasher(f): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Please did they accept? Because I have mine tomorrow morning and this is my condition right now.
enemona2:
Good morning everyone.

I have been invited for the UBA test, but I don't have the original Waec certificate. please will I be allowed to take the test?

please I need someone who has taken the test before to help out.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Muzikluva(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2019
petrusson:
I just got a mail from UBA for the 2nd interview..
Please is they any WhatsApp group that I can join?
When did you do the first interview with HR pls?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by calmnquiet(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Please, it's posting done during training school?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by surevik(f): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Has anyone from Kaduna been called for test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sheq: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Emmanuel2179:
Please help I got this invite yesterday.
U are invitd 4 an apt test @ UBA PLC, Plot 701 Usuma Street Maitama Abj Tues 15/01/19 9am. Come with ALL ORIGINAL/COPIES of CERTS ND/BSC, WAEC/NECO,NYSC Birth Cert, CV, 2 pspts & Others. Kindly ignore if you have written our test within the last 6 months. From 08026787308.
Did anyone get it
hello... pleaae what questions where tou asked before the test ....and what was the test like
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sheq: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
justme3095:
Good day everyone, pls who got an invite for screening, pre-chat and CBT test on Tuesday 11th December 2018 at UBA palmgroove branch
hello... please i just got this same message... how was the prechat and test like?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sheq: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
justme3095:
Good day everyone, pls who got an invite for screening, pre-chat and CBT test on Tuesday 11th December 2018 at UBA palmgroove branch
i have the same tommorow...pls how was it?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Esejoan(f): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sheq:
i have the same tommorow...pls how was it?
Please is your test at Lagos or Abuja?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sheq: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Esejoan:

Please is your test at Lagos or Abuja?
lagos

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by teymmyt(f): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Please when is the next UBA training school starting?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Muzikluva(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2019
Sheq:
hello... pleaae what questions where tou asked before the test ....and what was the test like
For those asking about the pre chat and test. It was quite a smooth process. Well organized. The pre chat just entails questions like "tell me about yourself, tell me about UBA". Not too many questions. You might also be asked a question from something on your credentials not clear to the interviewer. The test was basic mathematics, synonyms and antonyms, critical reasoning which includes comprehensive passages. 50 questions for one hour. Success!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sheq: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Muzikluva:

For those asking about the pre chat and test. It was quite a smooth process. Well organized. The pre chat just entails questions like "tell me about yourself, tell me about UBA". Not too many questions. You might also be asked a question from something on your credentials not clear to the interviewer. The test was basic mathematics, synonyms and antonyms, critical reasoning which includes comprehensive passages. 50 questions for one hour. Success!

This has to be the most terrific and time wasting test i have ever been to all my life... i have aced many test that are gmat based.... this uba test isnt even hope to stage two mathematics...very basic... i finished up the 50questions before 30minutes... i even still sat down and got tired and went off 17minutes before time....

Its the most simple test ever...and should never even have been used to judge a job seeker abilities... guess what happened? I finished and i was told unsuccessful? I have never felt so terrible... i still know more than 25 of the questions in my head.... what is median, antonyms and synonyms? Meaning of xenophobic, antonym of emend?

I felt so terrible... i trekked for over an hour for this test ... and paid double the normal transport fare ... i would never attend a uba test invite again in my life.

The girl calling an telling someone she was in the receotion wasnt even asked a question during the prechat and was given successful by the computer.... i have been told uba does that normally, their are good at using connects well.

God bless them......
Its because the processes of other banks are slow , thats ehy one is writting other tests ... one will keep waiting

Uba thank you o

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AlienRobot: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
UBA Usually base their assessment on GMAT

For past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sheq: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
AlienRobot:
UBA Usually base their assessment on GMAT

For past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
thats a lie.... the test is not gmat based...no probabilities nor algebras...mo anlytical reasonings...its the most basic test ever... a primary5 child will ace it

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 1:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Smh... Pride. What's there to go through your work over and over again since you said you finished 30 minutes before the time elapsed. Yes, the test was quite simple but Oga/Ma, no dey form Soyinka or Achebe for simple things o. Always take you time and go through your work. I sincerely hope you have learnt from your mistakes
Sheq:

This has to be the most terrific and time wasting test i have ever been to all my life... i have aced many test that are gmat based.... this uba test isnt even hope to stage two mathematics...very basic... i finished up the 50questions before 30minutes... i even still sat down and got tired and went off 17minutes before time....

Its the most simple test ever...and should never even have been used to judge a job seeker abilities... guess what happened? I finished and i was told unsuccessful? I have never felt so terrible... i still know more than 25 of the questions in my head.... what is median, antonyms and synonyms? Meaning of xenophobic, antonym of emend?

I felt so terrible... i trekked for over an hour for this test ... and paid double the normal transport fare ... i would never attend a uba test invite again in my life.

The girl calling an telling someone she was in the receotion wasnt even asked a question during the prechat and was given successful by the computer.... i have been told uba does that normally, their are good at using connects well.

God bless them......
Its because the processes of other banks are slow , thats ehy one is writting other tests ... one will keep waiting

Uba thank you o

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2019
petrusson:
Smh... Pride. What's there to go through your work over and over again since you said you finished 30 minutes before the time elapsed. Yes, the test was quite simple but Oga/Ma, no dey form Soyinka or Achebe for simple things o. Always take you time and go through your work. I sincerely hope you have learnt from your mistakes
No mind am jor.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sheq: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2019
petrusson:
may God punish you! You must have been blind not to see that i had to seat and leave when i had 17mi nutes left...you must have thought i was using it to count the amount of foolish ways you will show your stupidity...fool!

Thats how illiterates keep ruling you people... people who dont work hard but get things dome illegally...
enwanfixit:
No mind am jor.

May God punish the both of you... and may you encounter the same thing for every step you take in life to be successfull. Amen.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lol.. You see your life. I just gave you a simple advice and what did I get in return? Insults...
It will be foolish of me to start exchanging words with you. Please go through my message again... This time, read it well. You will see your mistakes in it. The questions were cheap and most of the people (that I know) that were not successful had problem with math. (I'm not saying you don't know math.) My concern is with the 17 extra mins that you had.
As for my success and prosperity, God is Judge. He has been lifting me steadily in my career so there is nothing you can say that will change that.
Sheq:
may God punish you! You must have been blind not to see that i had to seat and leave when i had 17mi nutes left...you must have thought i was using it to count the amount of foolish ways you will show your stupidity...fool!

Thats how illiterates keep ruling you people... people who dont work hard but get things dome illegally...

May God punish the both of you... and may you encounter the same thing for every step you take in life to be successfull. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sandieeee(f): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
I don't want to quote you but please calm down. I wrote the test and I am a primary 5 class teacher, yes the questions were so easy that one can finish on time but did you use your extra time to read calm down and understand a question before answering? it might have been too easy that you made alot of mistakes. Next time calm down and read well.

please when is the next banking school coming up
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by adachisom25: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sandieeee:
I don't want to quote you but please calm down. I wrote the test and I am a primary 5 class teacher, yes the questions were so easy that one can finish on time but did you use your extra time to read calm down and understand a question before answering? it might have been too easy that you made alot of mistakes. Next time calm down and read well.

Feb 11th
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Are you sure?
adachisom25:

Feb 11th

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
That's my point.. Thank you very much for this
Sandieeee:

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Muzikluva(m): 2:09am On Feb 07, 2019
Sheq:

God bless them......

Uba thank you o
Lol... I really don't know what to say to this. Better luck next time tho!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Muzikluva(m): 3:16am On Feb 07, 2019
adachisom25:

Feb 11th
How sure are you please? Still going for my last interview today and if this is correct, it means banking school will commence on monday?!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Muzikluva(m): 3:18am On Feb 07, 2019
Sandieeee:

Well said. I finished on time and had extra time upto like 17-20mins. I went over everything one by one from the beginning to the end before I hit the submit button. Sometimes one just has to be really careful.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Onyinye95: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2019
Hi Goodmorning. Do they allow Waec print out or will you be sent back if you don't come with your original waec certificate?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AlienRobot: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com for past questions and answers
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by petrusson(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2019
Go with your original result unless they won't allow you to write the test or for the interview
Onyinye95:
Hi Goodmorning. Do they allow Waec print out or will you be sent back if you don't come with your original waec certificate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.