Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,881 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1009298 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rmgbemeje: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2013
@doyexy. Please can you forward the sample of gmat questions to my mail(rmgbemeje@yahoo.com). I really need to prepare, thanks and GOD bless.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
-
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Beverly055: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls can u send it to me too,thanks olayinka.ogunyemi@gmail.com
rmgbemeje: @doyexy. Please can you forward the sample of gmat questions to my mail(rmgbemeje@yahoo.com). I really need to prepare, thanks and GOD bless.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irisblui: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
@menzworld, pls wen dd u submit ur CV? I submitted mine on d 7th of dis month n I'm yet to be cald for test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hensburg(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
Are you a Professional Writer, Graphic Editor, Business Development Media Expert ,Copy writer and Graduate trainee Publishing. We would be shortlisting for various positions for our client IONigeira. For more information about our client, do visit www.ionigeria.com or like the facebook page: www.facebook.com/ionigeria

Do send in your CVs to cvs@dguconsult.com or dguconsult@gmail.com and also do not forget to like their page at: www.facebook.com/ionigeria
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
noble2012: Plz sis send uba mats templates test 4 me Egbokannamdi@yahoo.com i Will be grateful.
pls send to me triumphantola@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kobymay: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hello House want to appreciate everybody that contributed in one way or the other, i did my test today and i passed

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans1: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by khalil04: 7:30am
Sent to the last four request... Wish y'all the best. Cheers

Pls Sorry to bother u, pls send the templates to kayceekleans@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Beverly055: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hello,congrats...was also around for the test today but they said ill be writing minne tomoro.pls can u email me on the kind of qustions asked...olayinka.ogunyemi@gmail.com thanks a bunch
Kobymay: Hello House want to appreciate everybody that contributed in one way or the other, i did my test today and i passed
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
Kobymay: Hello House want to appreciate everybody that contributed in one way or the other, i did my test today and i passed

Hi. Do you mean you wrote the test and got your result immediately? Amaze balls.

Anyway, did they let you know what's happening for the next stage and when the training school is to commence? My test is on the 7th of March. Will be glad to read from you.

Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
@doyexy pls can u send the template again, the one u sent earlier was blank. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
Brother pls send a copy for me, @yahoo.com .Thanks bro
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by smartboix(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
@ doyexy or any1 in da house..Plz i nid d template of dt UBA gmat ooo...ultimateguy4real@gmail.com and i wnt 2 knw if dem don stat 2 cal ple wey submit dia cv 4 ogun state?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shayoor(f): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
Glory be τ̲̅o G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡d̶̲̥̅̊ , i did ♍Ɣ test today n was successful.»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-►s τ̲̅o U̶̲̥̅̊ all.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
Congrates to all those who wrote & passed.
Regards
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by larylb: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
shayoor: Glory be τ̲̅o G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡d̶̲̥̅̊ , i did ♍Ɣ test today n was successful.»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-►s τ̲̅o U̶̲̥̅̊ all.

Bro, pls kindly update us on hw d question looks like. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Beverly055: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls can you foward the template to me olayinka.ogunyemi@gmail.com.....thanks
khalil04: Congrates to all those who wrote & passed but would like to suggest, even if its a question or two we remember from the test, let's try share with the group please regardless we have the templates or not... Least, the shared questions will help give a true picture of what the test looks like. & again, if you have tips on going about the test, say for example how you managed your time or whatever that might help... Please let's try share & help ourselves.
To those we requested for the templates, would copy you all in a bit.
Regards
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] @doyexy. I did nt rcv any template via mail. Jst got a notification dt spelt notin. Plz re-send. Tnx. andersonexpertise1@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Eloquentmitch: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
I wrote my test today nd it was successful. Tnx y'all, rilly appreciate. The maths is purely secondary sch maths. I had abt 3 geometric question, knw d difference btw geometric sequence nd arithmetic sequence. God bless us all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by obask(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
@doyexy ,pls for God sake or any1 in d house....pls can you forward the sample of d GMat Templates to my mail. I really need it badly-'olaigbeolasunkanmi@gmail.com.....tanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Midelay(f): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls I need d template too thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
Retingo: Please are candidates allowed into the test hall with rough paper for calculations?
Nope, however you'll be given α̲̅ plain sheet of paper for your calculations...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bakusha(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hello guys, can sm1 stl submit hs cv @ dia head office in marina 4recruitment purpose? Thk u
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irisblui: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
@jaylinaa, pls wen dd u submit ur Cv?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by steffans(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Why nt paste d gmat stuff on d forum.....dan sending it....to ppls mails....

Congratz 2 dos dat wrote...

Still hint us on d questions again....
And will der be comprehension...etc?
Am writing mine 2mrw...in Kaduna....
I Pray I pass too....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shayoor(f): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
Bro, pls kindly update us on hw d question looks like. Thanks
Maths- Decimal, percentage, sequence,pie chart n bar chart.
English- small passage, syn n antonyms
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by baines3(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls I need d gmat template too bainesabayomi@gmail.com thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sholayade: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls send me d Gmat too I nid it desperately. Sholayade@ymail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sent templates to more dan 20pple in here,if u av received d templates just notify here,,odas who needs it pls I cnt send again cos of d stress of atachin d pdfs,,I tink av tried,,just ask from dose I av sent to,they will forward to u..
gudnite yall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackfm: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2013
Sent d template to those after khalil04's post...plz forward to those who might need it too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by julieme: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2013
Pls i need d templates too,pls kindly forward it to julietintl@yahoo.com thnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.