Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1006607 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
precylove: Heiio house.@Berniceu,we r finally at d mktin stage o n we'l soon b writn exams.pls wat kind of questions were u askd and wat was d pass rate like?

@precyclove,i just want to advice everyone dat is already in training school,pls and pls,make sure ur BM or BOM appraises u very well.dont just ignore d appraisal cos in my time,pple passed d test,but appraisal messed dem up.
Secondly,for d marketing module,read everytin u can find under crdt,i got 80% of my questions from dat aspect ad it wasnt funi,God was just on my side dat day.then read on attitude,den for cards,mastercard can b used internationally while visa is just for african countries.wat is PIN(personal identification number),PAN(primary account number),then d amt for collecting d types of cards.but basucally,read well on credit,all aspects

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
PriscOlade:
I pray they won't give you dictation as an interview... undecided

madam,pls if my number is still on ur fone,pls send me watsapp message,formatted my fone by mistake and lost all my files and contacts.thanks dearie.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleajijim(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
spiceechic: Tnx y'all,
Yeah, I'm a B.Sc holder... Did ma intrvw in Lagos on the 8th of march...& yeah Just 1 intrvw.
Ɣξα congrats to us.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2013
spiceechic: Tnx y'all,
Yeah, I'm a B.Sc holder... Did ma intrvw in Lagos on the 8th of march...& yeah Just 1 intrvw.
Wow, this suggests that UBA is beginning to adjust its recruitment processes by reducing it to just 1 interview before medicals which in my opinion is the better but tougher option.
However on a more reserved note, when I carefully consider the abnormal high rate of successful test candidates awaiting interviews in UBA (given that they can't employ even as much as half of the candidates) one can indirectly imply that this UBA job hunt competition just got a bit tougher than it was before given that candidates would now be afforded only one chance to proove their worthiness of the job and no longer the three consecutive interviews like it used to be previously.
Or it could also be possible that U came off so exceptionally impressive in your interview session with the panel and they perhaps taught it fit to give U a straight ticket to Medicals..
U sure are a lucky girl if that's the case but if the former is the case, then the numerous successful test candidates are advised to brisk up their interviewing skills to impress at their one and only 30 - 45mins to express their worthiness of the job amidst the tough competition.
Congrats ma'm.. We are right at your back. In due time, congratulations will be in order for other candidates including me. wink
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by iyaegin: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2013
@Berniceu your posts have been very helpful.Can you kindly advise on what the gross pay is for ABO and BO.would really appreciate.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by khalilzbr: 4:44am On Mar 12, 2013
doyexy:

Congrats,,are u a b.sc holder? Where did u do your interview? Lagos, ibadan or abuja? Then u did just one interview rit??
Prompt response pls
is the interview with rbh stil going 2 hold 2day?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2013
kcpumpin:
Wow, this suggests that UBA is beginning to adjust its recruitment processes by reducing it to just 1 interview before medicals which in my opinion is the better but tougher option.
However on a more reserved note, when I carefully consider the abnormal high rate of successful test candidates awaiting interviews in UBA (given that they can't employ even as much as half of the candidates) one can indirectly imply that this UBA job hunt competition just got a bit tougher than it was before given that candidates would now be afforded only one chance to proove their worthiness of the job and no longer the three consecutive interviews like it used to be previously.
Or it could also be possible that U came off so exceptionally impressive in your interview session with the panel and they perhaps taught it fit to give U a straight ticket to Medicals..
U sure are a lucky girl if that's the case but if the former is the case, then the numerous successful test candidates are advised to brisk up their interviewing skills to impress at their one and only 30 - 45mins to express their worthiness of the job amidst the tough competition.
Congrats ma'm.. We are right at your back. In due time, congratulations will be in order for other candidates including me. wink

well i will say it all depends on the number or pple u meet in d panel,if u meet 3pple in a panel,den dats all but if u meet just 1 person in a panel,it means u av 2 more to go,cos u av to go tru 3 interviewers wether u like it or not.in my time,i met wit dem once but dat same day,some of my friends met wit 3persons at diff time,wont say any is beta,but i almost jumped out of my skin cos dey bombarded me wit so many questions.all d best everyone
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 5:34am On Mar 12, 2013
iya egin: @Berniceu your posts have been very helpful.Can you kindly advise on what the gross pay is for ABO and BO.would really appreciate.

gross pay for ABO is about 5.4million and BO is almost 7million.not so sure about d figures but i am given u a close figure sha.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by walearoy(m): 6:07am On Mar 12, 2013
spiceechic: grin
Hey guyz....
Just received a text msg to come for medicals tomorrow....
congrats
lets meet wen u at d head ofice, wana meet u, 07039574467
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2013
berniceu:

well i will say it all depends on the number or pple u meet in d panel,if u meet 3pple in a panel,den dats all but if u meet just 1 person in a panel,it means u av 2 more to go,cos u av to go tru 3 interviewers wether u like it or not.in my time,i met wit dem once but dat same day,some of my friends met wit 3persons at diff time,wont say any is beta,but i almost jumped out of my skin cos dey bombarded me wit so many questions.all d best everyone
I see. Well in that case ild prefare the 3-men panel. I really would not enjoy the habit of waiting much longer for another 2 interviews.
But I think and have little doubts that subsequent interviews of candidates will take that panel once since time is of paramount essence now given that the next training school session is not far from us.. U don't think so?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2013
khalil zbr:
is the interview with rbh stil going 2 hold 2day?

No, I have not heard from them yet. None of us have heard from dem yet..prob b4 dis week runs out sha, I dunno

kcpumpin:
I see. Well in that case ild prefare the 3-men panel. I really would not enjoy the habit of waiting much longer for another 2 interviews.
But I think and have little doubts that subsequent interviews of candidates will take that panel once since time is of paramount essence now given that the next training school session is not far from us.. U don't think so?

It depends on where u will b interviewed or d pple dt will interview u. I did mine last week sat and 3men bombarded me wit soo many questions, questions dt should b suited for just one process den medicals but dey still said I will meet RBH b4 medicals..so it depends

When is the next batch of uba trainin skul?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Hi Doyexy!

Hello dear
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dareking48(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2013
Kudos to every special person who have been contributing in one way or the other on this thread. I can see this thread is solely featured the Bsc's. If any O.N.D holder should ask question, u guys wont respond. but you guys should not look down on we O.N.D/N.C.E holders now, except u're pulling us up. What i need is very simple, i just wanna know if anybody has any idea on how they recruit we O.N.D's. Ave done my test since nov.15, N it was successfully. Since then nothing else 4rm d u.b.a peeps.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Warlord3000(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2013
dareking48: Kudos to every special person who have been contributing in one way or the other on this thread. I can see this thread is solely featured the Bsc's. If any O.N.D holder should ask question, u guys wont respond. but you guys should not look down on we O.N.D/N.C.E holders now, except u're pulling us up. What i need is very simple, i just wanna know if anybody has any idea on how they recruit we O.N.D's. Ave done my test since nov.15, N it was successfully. Since then nothing else 4rm d u.b.a peeps.

If U̶̲̥̅̊ have read the last couple of pages before writing this post then U̶̲̥̅̊ would have known ur assumptions were wrong..

Cos those with OND/NCE are have written/still writing test and infact some of them did their interviews/medicals last week..

So my advice for U̶̲̥̅̊ is to contact them and resolve ur pending status..

Best of luck bro..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2013
doyexy:

It depends on where u will b interviewed or d pple dt will interview u. I did mine last week sat and 3men bombarded me wit soo many questions, questions dt should b suited for just one process den medicals but dey still said I will meet RBH b4 medicals..so it depends

When is the next batch of uba trainin skul?
Well, I cannot give U a reliable accurate info on that but I can arithmetically speculate that it is soon, after all the current trainees are soon rounding up.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dareking48(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Thx bro, more grease to ur elbow
Warlord3000:

If U̶̲̥̅̊ have read the last couple of pages before writing this post then U̶̲̥̅̊ would have known ur assumptions were wrong..

Cos those with OND/NCE are have written/still writing test and infact some of them did their interviews/medicals last week..

So my advice for U̶̲̥̅̊ is to contact them and resolve ur pending status..

Best of luck bro..
thanks bro, more grease to ur elbow
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans1: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
@ all; I got my invite for medicals this morning...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
kayceekleans@:

Are u lagos applicant?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
kayceekleans@:

Congrats, ow far wit gtb?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans1: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
doyexy:

Had the second interview 2day... By God's grace it went well
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans1: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
doyexy:

Thanks... Had the second interview 2day... By God's grace it went well
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
kayceekleans@:
Dats gr8 news :-D
When & where did u write ur test? Pls reply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
kayceekleans@:
@Kaycee.. Dats gr8 news :-D
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gbengalite(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hw abt the HND
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayceekleans(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
CharlyG1:
Dats gr8 news :-D

I wrote my test in Kaduna - 18/12/12, did my 2 interviews in Minna - Niger State - January 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackfm: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
Just had 2 diff sets of interviews in Akure now, one with a GM and then immediately after i had another with 2 people. Legho UBA!!!!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
blackfm: Just had 2 diff sets of interviews in Akure now, one with a GM and then immediately after i had another with 2 people. Legho UBA!!!!!

U did ur test at ibadan rit? Is dis ur 1st interview or what?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
kayceekleans:

I wrote my test in Kaduna - 18/12/12, did my 2 interviews in Minna - Niger State - January 2013
Cool bro.. See u at the top.. Its gud dat every1 is sharing their success story. I wrote test feb 1st, i called the HR today & dey told me to relax dat they are doing the interview in batches. She refused to give me a specific period, just said i shld b patient. So for all those still waiting for interview, just b patient you'll soon be called. God's grace to y'all!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gbengalite(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
Just want to confirm if any HND that submitted CV got an invite for Test and interview?

Respond pls.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by irisblui: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sori,Gbenga. I wrote my test on d 5th of dis month. And we were told dey weren't taking HND.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackfm: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
I did the test at ibadan on feb 23. This is the 1st interview but i was interviewed by 2 pple(panel) den a general manager so i guess dt cover both 1st n 2nd plus i overheard the panel sayin since I've done one alredi, so dts all
doyexy:

U did ur test at ibadan rit? Is dis ur 1st interview or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.