Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,074 members, 7,890,541 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1006805 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Has any lag person received invite for UBA's interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackfm: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
I got invited for medicals at ibadan too...Thank God!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 2:03am On Apr 12, 2013
polipompom: @ Yhemmai, doyexy or zeusosha, afta d ch@ wif d RBH wer u contacted 4 documentation? Tot dose cald 4 documentatn wer d ND peeps.

Yea, most of the peeps that did interview at akure were called for documentation abt 45 in numbers according to the list I saw during signing of attendance and we are all BSc holders...and after the interviews I wz even wondering if they wouldn't check our credentials but nt until they called for documentatn
So, if they've nt checked ya documents, be expecting documentation cos dtz wot he ll compile and send to HO lag for medicals #shikena
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 4:44am On Apr 12, 2013
Yhemmai:

Yea, most of the peeps that did interview at akure were called for documentation abt 45 in numbers according to the list I saw during signing of attendance and we are all BSc holders...and after the interviews I wz even wondering if they wouldn't check our credentials but nt until they called for documentatn
So, if they've nt checked ya documents, be expecting documentation cos dtz wot he ll compile and send to HO lag for medicals #shikena
Files were created for IB peepz during the first interview containing our credentials, in my own opinion that must be a form of documentation. Any contrary opinions on this?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 6:25am On Apr 12, 2013
zeusosha:
Files were created for IB peepz during the first interview containing our credentials, in my own opinion that must be a form of documentation. Any contrary opinions on this?
Maybe that's the reason u were nt called for documentatn cos it has been checked and maybe u did ya interviews in IB cos nobody checked ours in akure oo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Okongrace(f): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2013
Abeg ds intervw dey r talkin abt i submited in enugu bt hv'nt heard 4rm dm.pls does anybdy hv same issue?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2013
Yhemmai:
Maybe that's the reason u were nt called for documentatn cos it has been checked and maybe u did ya interviews in IB cos nobody checked ours in akure oo
I hope so.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackfm: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2013
Yhemmal and zeus which of these guys are you? I'm the guy in grey pants and a red and white stripped tie
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Migurl: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2013
Okon grace: Abeg ds intervw dey r talkin abt i submited in enugu bt hv'nt heard 4rm dm.pls does anybdy hv same issue?

Grace i did my interview on 11th March 2013 but I'm still waiting to hear from them..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Migurl: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2013
Please is there anyone here who did their interview at enugu. I did mine in 11th March 2013 but I'm still waiting to be called. Anyone at all?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
blackfm: Yhemmal and zeus which of these guys are you? I'm the guy in grey pants and a red and white stripped tie
sorry this came late I was in black pant and blue shirt with black tie
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kallowdean(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
jadepinkett: gd morning all, saw dis on my fb page and felt i shld share wit y'all
Nigeria Breaking News Splash ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!! Hi NBNS,
Are you aware of the mass sack going on in UBA
plc? Over 500 staff of UBA plc have been asked to
resign forthwith just like that. The worst is that no
meaningful severance package accompany this
sack. Again because the management have stampeded and stamped out unionism in UBA,
nobody can fight back. The press is well taken care
of such that they don't say anything. We that are
remaining are working in fear and those who have
opportunity, waste no time in defrauding the bank.
Last week, two staff of UBA stole over N536million from Lagos Cash Movement center. I am sure this
was done in anger as rumour had it that the deputy
managing director recently bought a bullet proof
custom made Ferrari car at N128million. My
challenge is why is the media keeping quiet? Why
is this slavery allowed to persist? Please help us let the world know about this. If you doubt it, please
investigate further. UBA is gradually sinking with
internal crisis rocking the bank.
Chimereze Joshua Kenechukwu
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
blackfm: Yhemmal and zeus which of these guys are you? I'm the guy in grey pants and a red and white stripped tie
Sowie, I didn't check ma fone, I wz on Jeans and blue polo...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ Yhemmai, Zeusosha wot ws d turn up lyk? Any news 4 us yet b called?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
polipompom: @ Yhemmai, Zeusosha wot ws d turn up lyk? Any news 4 us yet b called?

i fink 6 people was invited from my batch + some other people which i don't know. we had to sign an undertaking before we could go ahead with the medical test which took place at Odo-Ona area of Apata............
Mr Adeola said some peepz should be coming for Medical next week but i can't say if it is ND or BSC
TS is on 29th of April.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
K Zeus, tnx 4 ur prompt response. I wish u success bro.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kallowdean(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhemmai: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
polipompom: @ Yhemmai, Zeusosha wot ws d turn up lyk? Any news 4 us yet b called?

Zeus is right..we were like 40plus on the attendance and he said medicals is in batches dt he wld call some peeps very soon cos a guy tld me to ask.... plus TS is 29th April.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tnx Yhemmai, wish u success.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nonnii(f): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ charleyG1, m nt a man plz... M a female! Wcm all d same.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackfm: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Just to further clarify, the list had 46 names and about 30 showed up, just like yhemmal said, TS resumes on 29th so we're to expect invites anytime before then.
Yhemmai:

Zeus is right..we were like 40plus on the attendance and he said medicals is in batches dt he wld call some peeps very soon cos a guy tld me to ask.... plus TS is 29th April.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
blackfm: Just to further clarify, the list had 46 names and about 30 showed up, just like yhemmal said, TS resumes on 29th so we're to expect invites anytime before then.

Which undertaken did u guys sign?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Retingo: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
House, after UBA 1st interview, do they send text to candidates notifying him/her that he/she is succesful or not? Please respond.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Retingo: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
Please house, after the first interview, does any one knows if UBA notify candidate if he/she is succesful or not? I need the answer. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
kallowdean:
Stop spreading BULLSHITS ok!
I think uu are a Loser! A bad Loser for that matter.
Probably you failed or one of your relations failed while trying to get employment in UBA doesn't mean you shld Assassinate their Character.
That's is bad ok !!!
Pls Don't spread BULLSHITS!!!

Too harsh a talk 4 a man, #smh 4 u..d lady said she saw it on fb and posted it hia 4 clarifications..we all understood her and corected her..
Must u run ur hand and mouth??

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
zeusosha:

i fink 6 people was invited from my batch + some other people which i don't know. we had to sign an undertaking before we could go ahead with the medical test which took place at Odo-Ona area of Apata............
Mr Adeola said some peepz should be coming for Medical next week but i can't say if it is ND or BSC
TS is on 29th of April.

Zeu abeg which kain undertaking b dat one o??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jadepinkett(f): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
kallowdean:
Probably you failed or one of your relations failed while trying to get employment in UBA doesn't mean you shld Assassinate their Character.
That's is bad ok !!!
Loser? Far from it! If u had gone thru subsequent posts on dis thread, u'd have seen comments made after my posts and u'd nt b running ur mouth like a tap w/o control. Ur inattentiveness is a flaw u shld work on. Nd u plan on working in bank whr ur major work is service to others? Try and b civil and i'd answer u so. Others have sed deir minds on my posts bt dey did so wit civility and i responded thus.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by polipompom: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ Jadepinkett, I commend d maturity exhibited in ur response. Wen I read Kallowdean's post earlier 2day (wrt ur post), I had 2 go back 2 read previous comments he made on ds thread jst 2 assess his line of thoughts. It's a pity he has an attitudinal flaw nd a poor approach 2 issues. I guez he ws so much in a hurry 2 express his thoughts d@ he failed 2 notice u mentioned d@ u got it 4rm ur fb page. Nyways, 4give him. I pray he learns 4rm ds. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
doyexy:

Zeu abeg which kain undertaking b dat one o??
Undertaken that u will come back to ibadan for posting after ya TS.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Latifahed: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
kallowdean:
That's is bad ok !!!
just because ur invited to TS that means you should utter rubbish!am sorry for you!cant u address an issue wit diplomacy and tact?be wise!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
zeusosha:
Undertaken that u will come back to ibadan for posting after ya TS.

Lmao,,if u don't come to ib wats d verdict?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by zeusosha: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
doyexy:

Lmao,,if u don't come to ib wats d verdict?

With that letter he has posting authority on the peepz

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.