Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,704 members, 7,918,183 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:42 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1013340 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mikestate: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2013
Wait oooo...if sucessful candidates of febuary are still awaiting TS....abeg which people dey go since?..smh...

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2013
sunshinej: Hello house, Congratulations to all that have gone through different stages of the recruitment process and has been successful. Please I just want to ask those that have finished TS or those that are there or anyone that has an idea to this question. **Is everyone leaving or has left TS posted to marketing department** please I need valid and 99% correct answers. Thanks in advance.

Higher percentage will be posted to Marketing Department. Confirmed from a Reliable Source.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sunshinej: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2013
bayoola:

Higher percentage will be posted to Marketing Department. Confirmed from a Reliable Source.
Thanks for the response, really appreciate.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
sunshinej: Hello house, Congratulations to all that have gone through different stages of the recruitment process and has been successful. Please I just want to ask those that have finished TS or those that are there or anyone that has an idea to this question. **Is everyone leaving or has left TS posted to marketing department** please I need valid and 99% correct answers. Thanks in advance.

On the 15th of august, I was @ the HQ for my interview, in the same room where we were waiting about 15 successful trainees were dispatch and they were all dispatched to operations.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sunshinej: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
alpha conde:

On the 15th of august, I was @ the HQ for my interview, in the same room where we were waiting about 15 successful trainees were dispatch and they were all dispatched to operations.
Thanks for the response, please pardon my curiosity, Operations and marketing dept aint one section in bank or are they??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
sunshinej: Thanks for the response, please pardon my curiosity, Operations and marketing dept aint one section in bank or are they??

Ofcus they aren't.
Operations includes cash and teller plus cheque clearance
Marketing is about account and brand management.

I was told marketing is the best department but it seems u are scared of it.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sunshinej: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
alpha conde:

Ofcus they aren't.
Operations includes cash and teller plus cheque clearance
Marketing is about account and brand management.

I was told marketing is the best department but it seems u are scared of it.
Oh well scared isn't it. Just want to know. And it also depends on your definition of *Best department* in this case. Stories we are used to about marketing is that its stressful and all. So please be lucid.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
kiss

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Hi guys.
This is my status so far:

TEST: 7th March.

INTERVIEW: 29th August.

My interview went pretty well as we laughed and 'gisted' all through it like friends. Though I was jittery at first, I got my confidence back quickly.

I got my Success message yesterday.

Thanks to everyone that has been updating this thread from the very beginning. I wish each and everyone of us Success.

NOTE: Interview Questions:

Tell us about yourself.

Why did you study ' my course' ( I excluded this for reasons we all know grin)

What do you know about banking?

How can you relate with a customer?

Where would you like to be posted to?

What are your Strengths?

What are your weaknesses?

*This is all I can remember.

I said something that made them laugh and the interview went well.

Did they ask about ur compitence with the computer?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

No. Not at all.

How many of your were interviewed today? Did u get any info as to when ur medicals are to begin?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
juanmartin:

hmmm...for ond or Bsc!

Its for Bsc.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2013
is no one even concerned about what and what is taught in the TS or is it just me Abeg anyone that has passed through ts or still in ts should tell us what to expect [we all know it hard and all] but what i mean is that i want to know whether the training is management, accountancy, computer appreciation... Related, giving a topic or two taught as a hint will help. If it happens to be a secret, i can keep secrets and my inbox (gwap2@live.com) dont gossip either.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2013
someone answer nah!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Bulldog: is no one even concerned about what and what is taught in the TS or is it just me Abeg anyone that has passed through ts or still in ts should tell us what to expect [we all know it hard and all] but what i mean is that i want to know whether the training is management, accountancy, computer appreciation... Related, giving a topic or two taught as a hint will help. If it happens to be a secret, i can keep secrets and my inbox (gwap2@live.com) dont gossip either.

Training school peeps are over zealous, especially the current one. They would never want to say anything lemme remind thEm, they met thousands of people working @ uba before dem and thousand will still come after. The other day they deleted non training school memebers from their bbm group. I laughed
@bulldog be patient whenn we get to that brigde we will cross it. Nobody took your hand pass thee earlier stages so u may not need anyone to be successful @ d end of the day.

Alpha conde

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
alpha conde:

Training school peeps are over zealous, especially the current one. They would never want to say anything lemme remind thEm, they met thousands of people working @ uba before dem and thousand will still come after. The other day they deleted non training school memebers from their bbm group. I laughed
@bulldog be patient whenn we get to that brigde we will cross it. Nobody took your hand pass thee earlier stages so u may not need anyone to be successful @ d end of the day.

Alpha conde
@alpha, bro i don tire o. I even took the pain to track down one on facebook and the message i sent him since the last 4 days is still pending. My fear isn't anything except that i'm a scientist and not very good with all those accounting and management stuffs[the only thing that linked me with banking apart from my interest is cos i'm good in anything computing: programming, designs, networking, repairs assembly, social media marketing...], so i want to know before hand so as to correctly weigh my possibility of success and the efforts required. Btw, that's "IF" i'm called. I just like planning for contingencies. And for those tiny minds that think helping others will hinder their progress, f**k them all. They have no future to begin with cos if they do, they should have known no one can take it away from them except God and themselves.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Aba! You guys(Alpha Conde and Bulldog) are taking this too far. How many of these peeps in question visit Nairaland on daily basis like you or me. They are all busy with classes and am sure no bank wld want her trainee to disclose any of the bank info to the outside world. Bank training school is quite different from the "University" ana am sure u both wld act sameway if ur in the position of a trainee.

Patience is the key. U both scale through the "Aptitude Test Invite" and "Interview". so why get worried?. You have shown your abilities by scaling through the two stages.

Patience is the key dude. Twill get to our turn. My one cent.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by teemayur: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
I just pray i get the Medical invite when it starts dropping. Lord i dont wanna be left out this time!!!!! To us all still waiting i wanna say wellpatience!!!!! Its all about d space of time!!! Twill end sooon
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2013
[quote][/quoteSEptember is the ninth (9)Month of every year.

Ninth Month is usually the Month in which a child is born...

you don't congratulate a pregnant woman, you only greet after child birth. Every problems, adversity, chaos. Be it Jobless ness, Barring ness, Financial Hassle, Marital problems, Disappointment, Near success syndrome,name it which you have encountered since the beginning of the year 2013, you shall be delivered this Month of September in Jesus name. Amen.

This Month the lord shall bless your bread, thy water and will take away sickness from thy household.

For ye shall go out with Joy, and be led forth with peace. The mountains and hills shall break forth before you into singing and all trees of the field shall clap their hands for you in Jesus name.

Happy new Month once again !!

8 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jerekul: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=Sen Map][/quote]

AMEN!!!...and see u in TS.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Prettytimah(f): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2013
Who has gotten medical invite for the TS Sept batch?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2013
Prettytimah: Who has gotten medical invite for the TS Sept batch?

Pls how do I apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifejikachioma: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2013
olaimek: hello guys,pls I just got an invitation to write UBA's test,what should I expect.successful applicants pls help a brother.
Olaimek pls how did u submit and got called for this exam. Pls I've been trying to find how to submit nd no one is helping. Pls can you help me submit or you tell me how to go about it. Ill really appreciate.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kyemite(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
@ bulldog, @ alpha.
you guys should be patient when u get there we will all see whether both of you we have time for nairaland again, beside you have to learn how to keep secret b4 u even get to training school.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lutherp: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Don't blame us ooooooo.TS is not easy.so dose in d waiting list sleep n rest now.cos we barely do dem dis days....coded news.next TS is sep 16.its confirmed so start warming up

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nxt TS Sept 16th!. If that is the case, what is the fate of peeps waiting for Medical invite? Does it mean, we won't make this next TS? #Para Mood#
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juanmartin(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2013
Please do we have people that have done medicals already here?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2013
I don't think anyone has done medicals.... There will be a list of successful interview candidates for next batch already ..... So na to they expect mail, text or call As the case maybe.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by teemayur: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2013
Am praying hard to see mine drop!!!!!!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ClareMarie: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2013
alpha conde:

15 out of how many ppl that graduated that month? Cant be less than a hundred.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ClareMarie: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2013
Besides, everyone that works at the HQ is an operations staff. There r no marketers at any bank's HQ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.