Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,698 members, 7,965,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:43 PM

DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday (34995 Views)

Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by StoneLucifer: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
MzErica:
No igbo man dead or alive is on the level of ote$. If all Osu pigs likes let them traffic all the drugs in this life to Indonesia, nepal, Iran and other backwards Asia countries, they still won't be able to lace his shoes. There's level to things like this.

Y'all can only hate from your potorpotor region you failed to develop. cheesy

Even ur Otedola has never heard and will never hear your surname not to talk of knowing if u exist or not.. Instead of you to think of how to amend your poverty lineage and uplift your miserable life, u are busy hating on Igbos who are comfortably making billions from almost every region of d world.. It is obvious that your frustration has crushed u to a point of near death. My advise for u, is to just go and smash ur head on d wall as many times as u can. Igbos are not d cause of ur miseries. undecided undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
MzErica:
No igbo man dead or alive is on the level of ote$. If all Osu pigs likes let them traffic all the drugs in this life to Indonesia, nepal, Iran and other backwards Asia countries, they still won't be able to lace his shoes. There's level to things like this.

you really finished these online billionaire grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by RichAbujaGuy: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
thorpido:
Where's the food na ?

*Just joking

You no see Cuppy's protruding stomach infrastructure? just joking grin
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Juleeee: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
MzErica:

Nawaoo

And you are a lady like this?
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Josephkabila12: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
Happy birthday Sir Femi Otedola
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Happy birthday sir.
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by delzbaba(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
vickydevoka:

Buy him get money.
him money na feather weight, na him come dey enjoy wetin Otedola son suppose enjoy.
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by 547muhammed: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
ANGRY Nigerians will soon come for Cuppy as if she's The problem of Nigerians ANGRY Nigerians will soon come for Cuppy as if she's The problem of Nigerians ...
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by nedekid: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=thorpido post=118112617] Where's the food na ?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Ayobeck(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Pls who rich pass between Davido n dj cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Ayobeck(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
toyinjimoh:
Mr Easy is the luckiest boyfriend on earth

Pls who rich pass between Davido n dj cuppy?
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Xsw1: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Really
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by weljewel: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thanks be to El Shaddai my family now and in the future has escaped from the fowler's snare forever. Amen. Allelujah!
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by weljewel: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thanks be to God the evil ones can not hear us anymore.Amen. Allelujah!
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by HolyMan12: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Siofra why is your father not like Femi Otedola?

cheesy

So that you go stop the complain of men who refuse to let you leach them after giving them pussy grin
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
nedekid:

No mind them as them no gree show us, paddy, see my own with "agbado" days back. You fit join me peruse am. grin
This must be nandos

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by nedekid: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Reussite: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
How Eazy won Temi over is still a wonder.
I honestly thought it was a fluke but she genuinely likes him for sure. He is a lucky dude not because of the family's wealth but Temi is a wife material 1000yards. smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Leave that one, I hope they don’t juz dump him after using him. This one wey e be like say his glory don Dey do like glo network so.
delzbaba:
Mr eazi is doing too much, make he chill before dem tag am gold digger.
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by emmyluizzz: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
I hope Mr eazi or what ever his name is ..is hitting and beating that pussy right..cos he has absolute nothing else to offer...lucky noy
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Backpedal: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
There are countless Igbo families with at least 5 healthy kids.

Health is Wealth.

/
Why so wicked naw
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Omodua(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Dj cuppy, her siblings and mum celebrate Femi Otedola, her father and head of the Otedola Dynasty on his 60th birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ch-21rX-5s

Happy birthday Sir.

Long life. Robust health. Eternal peace and Express freedom.

Your humility is legendary. Few years back, I was opportuned to encounter you for the first time in a public bus service in Lagos. You were simple and unassuming. Many didn't know you were the personality because as a successful businessman and billionaire, you have no business with public transport. But you were - showing the way.

I salute your services to man and humanity. A shining example of what the rich could be to the downtrodden. Nigeria needs more of you.

More grace, my role model!
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
nedekid:

Yes oh, the nandos at Fremlin walk. Maidstone city center Kent.
Guess the next 3. You get am, I Salute you as real foodie! grin
I'm not o. Meself hate to eat outside. Na my cousin like to take me out. I always prepare my stuff myself and bellefull no time for paparazzi unto shit person the park for uk
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by nedekid: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2022
Omodua:
Happy birthday Sir.

Long life. Robust health. Eternal peace and Express freedom.

Your humility is legendary. Few years back, I was opportuned to encounter you for the first time in a public bus service in Lagos. You were simple and unassuming. Many didn't know you were the personality because as a successful businessman and billionaire, you have no business with public transport. But you were - showing the way.

I salute your services to man and humanity. A shining example of what the rich could be to the downtrodden. Nigeria needs more of you.

More grace, my role model!
Lolz, oga femi no humble oh, rightfully, he deserves and demands his respect. Say you meet am for public bus, na stunt be that. I know. Way back the when he was starting zenon. The first building he rented as office space, ie the main building in the compound, we rented the equivalent of the boys quarters. They did all the renovations etc. His earlier office was just down the street. Long story, I knew the guy. Rumors has it that he loves a challenge. Dont mess with him. He finds it thrilling to Bleep you up. A kind of guy that will spend 1m to deal with you for messing him up on 1k.
Real street wise ajebo nigger.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by nedekid: 12:22am On Nov 05, 2022
Reussite:
How Eazy won Temi over is still a wonder.
I honestly thought it was a fluke but she genuinely likes him for sure. He is a lucky dude not because of the family's wealth but Temi is a wife material 1000yards. smiley
Omo, leave that thing, who know who be wife material? You know watin the guy de go through? You know if she fit cook? If she get temper? If she de tidy? If before you talk one she don call her papa etc.
I de booze with my paddy this night, i just de enter house after 11. Marriage of about 27 years, all kids don graduate, my guy de complain bitterly. I de try encourage am. But you know what? From outside, if you see thrm, you go think say na marriage made in heaven.
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Johnn74: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Next news please
Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by Omodua(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
nedekid:

Lolz, oga femi no humble oh, rightfully, he deserves and demands his respect. Say you meet am for public bus, na stunt be that. I know. Way back the when he was starting zenon. The first building he rented as office space, ie the main building in the compound, we rented the equivalent of the boys quarters. They did all the renovations etc. His earlier office was just down the street. Long story, I knew the guy. Rumors has it that he loves a challenge. Dont mess with him. He finds it thrilling to Bleep you up. A kind of guy that will spend 1m to deal with you for messing him up on 1k.
Real street wise ajebo nigger.
Thanks for the insight. I didn't know all this.

I appreciate your enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday by favorlite(f): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
I'm about to be homeless and right now I'm helpless. angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today (photos) / Nneka Onuorah: 'I Got 700 DMs From Nigerian Married Women Hitting On Me' / Beverly Osu In Sexy Blue Gown [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.