Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,676 members, 7,965,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie (714 Views)

FG Awards $21 Million Contract To Meter 187 Oil Stations / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / Army Detains Charles Nengite Over $16 Million Found In Wife’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by EmekaMD(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2022
I have obtained documents from an American govt agency showing that Legacy Logistics LLC entered into an over $16 million contract with Sada Cumbers of K.M Family investments for the following services: 1) Procure US visa for PDP's candidate Atiku Abubakar - $5.5M (not the $5.9 million Legacy Logistics LLC is asking for)

2. write a book to influence election for Atiku (over $8m) etc. Now you know why they published a book to launch his campaign and who wrote the book - Americans.

3. Fix Atiku as a speaker in global events to launder his image.

And many more election-manipulting services.

My team is currently uploading the documents to a cloud server and as soon as it becomes available, we will share the link.

16.5 million dollars for USA engineered Lobbying?

We are finished.

My heart is broken....

Reno and Osita Chidoka , did you both know about this? If yes, why hide such information from the public? If no, are you being used by a man you don't even know?

Nigerians, this is no longer about elections... Atiku is deeper than I thought. If you vote this man, the country will be sold in 6 months.

PDP members will say APC has bought me. APC will say Peter Obi bought me. But my name is Charles Awuzie and I am working for My conscience.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BKQVT8AzW3hf8WE7chrUnbr9eYcw5AhNh94VrLGMHY7Yu1pKsW3hYiqj21YRyLFWl&id=100000090018585

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by EmekaMD(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by successmatters(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2022
Handing Nigeria over to Atiku is like letting a known armed robber handle your money.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by Urheadmaster(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Another banga for atikulooter tongue undecided
Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by Karlovych: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2022
embarassed The entire Nigerian youth remains OBIdient, Atiku at 75 needs to retire and go back to Cameroon likewise the cocaine addict from Chicago

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by Naira20: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2022
See why we say Atiku and Tinubu are Siamese twins?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by ebenezary(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2022
withdraw from your permanently limited paypal account

Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by Daviddson(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2022
It's a shame how our politicians think that for them to win elections in Nigeria, they have to be in the good book of America and the EU. What a shame!
Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by delzbaba(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2022
which kain water dem use baff this Atiku for pikin laidis,,you have 16million dollars in this economy ,what else are you looking for?
Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by Vote4Obi: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Two internationally notorious criminals are contesting to be president of Nigeria against a good man called Peter Obi. Yet you see some hungry and malnourished Nigerians saying they will vote those criminals that put them in their sorry state.

Oyedepo said that the number of votes APC gets next year will indicate the number of mad people in Nigeria. But to me, the number of people that vote Tinubu is the number of those that deserve to suffer terribly. May karma deal ruthlessly with all tinubu supporters!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by Svoboda(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2022
Just like a drunkard reeking of alcohol, atiku reeks of graft.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2022
Yaruba have started again, after using media against buhari now Atiku, okay.

Atiku is coming
Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by AirFireEarthH20: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Lagos Ibadan expressway media trying to tarnish the image of Atiku Abubakar so that their drug Lord will win. Who in his right senses will vote for Tinubu who's the only candidate to run away from media houses to answer questions on how he intent to govern? Tinubu is a regional Yoruba candidate.

Atiku is coming!
Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by Demigod22: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
There's nothing bad employing international services to aid his victory since he is not paying INEC nor he took the money from government budget.

Even Donald Trump got help from Russia. It's a legal business, so I don't know why this one is crying when no one beats him.
Re: Atiku Entered Into $16 Million Contract For US Visa, Others: Charles Awuzie by pquaver(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Two internationally notorious criminals are contesting to be president of Nigeria against a good man called Peter Obi. Yet you see some hungry and malnourished Nigerians saying they will vote those criminals that put them in their sorry state.

Oyedepo said that the number of votes APC gets next year will indicate the number of mad people in Nigeria. But to me, the number of people that vote Tinubu is the number of those that deserve to suffer terribly. May karma deal ruthlessly with all tinubu supporters!!!

What of the the oyedepo and people that voted atiku last year.. Is it now the number of people that deserve to perish? This is who obi, you and oyedepo supported last year and told us he is a messiah.. Na lie I lie?

(1) (Reply)

Dividing Nigeria / I Did My Little As Anambra Gov, Soludo Should Do More As A Professor – Peter Obi / Percentage Breakdown Of Poor Nigerians By Region , North West 92% Are Poor- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.