Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem (1126 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by Obisbetter: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2022
It was an engaging moment yesterday with Mr Peter Obi when he held meeting with Obidients support group.

It was indeed interactive and he specifically asked that additional time be given to women to speak.

He then called for prayers from a Christian and a Muslim after which the National Anthem was sang by all in attendance.
It was a hilarious moment to hear everyone sing the National Anthem.
Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Am_FarSOk

2 Likes

Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by Karlovych: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2022
embarassed As a agbado urchin, this has become unbearable. Bobo Chicago needs to turn this rotten situation into a bad one urgently before OBIdients take over the entire country

15 Likes

Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2022
I could feel my hairs stood up chia the passion was amazing

8 Likes

Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by DadaHammed: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2022
Operation deliver your Polling Units (PU) for Peter Obi (PO), na im we dey now.

9 Likes

Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by Urheadmaster(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2022
I can bet my balls Tinubu cannot recite the Nigeria national anthem tongue undecided

5 Likes

Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by Sergio103(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Mynd44 nfpmod......fp worthy.

Happiness is the key

Obi supporters has understand what it truly to be happy being around your leader.

Our prayer is that Obi will deliver and never make this happiness depart from us

Weldone my Incoming President cool
Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by richidinho(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Thank God its happening in my lifetime

2 Likes

Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by DasaintHope(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Agbado urchins must be in sifia pains. Me and mine shall vite for H.E Obi.
Urchins can munch agbado and wallow in their principal's defeat.

Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Peter The Rock!
Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by tsdarkside(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahhhh....you igbos are just irritatin,you say na zoo,burn your passports and what not....

now this....
shey una well atall....??

this is not normal behavior....not here not their....
who wan trust people that are like this....

1 Like

Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by UrPapa: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
tsdarkside:
ahhhh....you igbos are just irritatin,you say na zoo,burn your passports and what not....

now this....

those people are the worst hypocrite you’ll find on earth
Double faced and very untrustworthy
Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by tsdarkside(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
UrPapa:

i cant trust people that are like this....

everyday ba another direction....
wetin be this....??

is not even about that they are igbos....
i cant trust any human being that is like this....
Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by DukeofUmueri247: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
tsdarkside:

i cant trust people that are like this....

everyday ba another direction....
wetin be this....??

is not even about that they are igbos....
i cant trust any human being that is like this....
I will start taking you serious the very day you learn how to write in good and readable English...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by BossGerald: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
tsdarkside:

now this....

You're vile and full of hatred

Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by drlateef: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
Waste of time and energy. Obi is a lost effort. Obi should go ahead importing his tooth picks and tissue papers. Tinubu will stop that snd Obi will go bankrupt soon.
Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by DWickedLandLord: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
tsdarkside:

now this....

Don't vote for him
What's all the rubbish lies for

Burned passports indeed..

Even Mighty America has agitators smart guy
Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by DWickedLandLord: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
UrPapa:

Just like UrPapa
Re: Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem by ScamHunter: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Beautiful
Just keep stacking them up boys...
A Tinubu presidency would be a disaster
An Atiku presidency, a calamity waiting to happen.

(1) (Reply)

After Me, Lagos Has Had One Muslim And Two Christian Governors / ESN eat the penis of another ESN - VIDEO / Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.