Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

How To Work From Home And Still Make Good Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Work From Home And Still Make Good Money Online (319 Views)

Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / Can Ponzi Schemes Still Make Wave In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Work From Home And Still Make Good Money Online by iamPhoenixKing(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2022
https://phoenixking.carrd.co/

Nigeria is fast becoming more Internet aware and Nigerians are taking advantage of the Internet possibilities.

This is made possible because of the dozens of online business opportunities that are available in the Nigerian space.

Affiliate marketing is simply the process of earning money (commission) every time you promote a company's product or services and drive a sale.

What this means is that for every sale you make, you get a commission on a product that is not your own.

Want to know what's even more amazing about this model of business, the fact that it is like every other real business out there except it is easier and very affordable to start and scale.

Don't get me wrong, the name is affiliate MARKETING, which means there's marketing to be done but this time you're not moving to anywhere but online through proven steps.

Start today and I will give you access to all the materials that helped me scale from a 20k a month salary earner to a 50k a week affiliate marketer.

Connect with me 08134813689
Re: How To Work From Home And Still Make Good Money Online by iamPhoenixKing(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
iamPhoenixKing:

Nigeria is fast becoming more Internet aware and Nigerians are taking advantage of the Internet possibilities.

This is made possible because of the dozens of online business opportunities that are available in the Nigerian space.

Affiliate marketing is simply the process of earning money (commission) every time you promote a company's product or services and drive a sale.

What this means is that for every sale you make, you get a commission on a product that is not your own.

Want to know what's even more amazing about this model of business, the fact that it is like every other real business out there except it is easier and very affordable to start and scale.

Don't get me wrong, the name is affiliate MARKETING, which means there's marketing to be done but this time you're not moving to anywhere but online through proven steps.

Start today and I will give you access to all the materials that helped me scale from a 20k a month salary earner to a 50k a week affiliate marketer.

Everything worth while in this world is hard. Choose your hard and give it all you got and watch your hard turn to easy.
Re: How To Work From Home And Still Make Good Money Online by iamPhoenixKing(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
iamPhoenixKing:

Everything worth while in this world is hard. Choose your hard and give it all you got and watch your hard turn to easy.

How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie is not just a book on sales and marketing.

It is also a book on human behaviour and how to be a better person.
Re: How To Work From Home And Still Make Good Money Online by iamPhoenixKing(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2022
iamPhoenixKing:

The best time to have planted a tree was 20 years ago and the second best time is NOW!

Start where you are and with what you have, there will never be a time that is called the perfect time.
Re: How To Work From Home And Still Make Good Money Online by Talktalk2022: 12:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Na dem o
Run oooo

Re: How To Work From Home And Still Make Good Money Online by iamPhoenixKing(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
iamPhoenixKing:

Learn sales and marketing. For these skills are pertinent to the future and you will reap its fruit continuously.

If you don't have the money to buy courses, you can always start with the free contents on YouTube.

Learn Sales and Marketing
Re: How To Work From Home And Still Make Good Money Online by iamPhoenixKing(m): 5:56am On Mar 09, 2023
iamPhoenixKing:

Learn sales and marketing. For these skills are pertinent to the future and you will reap its fruit continuously.

If you don't have the money to buy courses, you can always start with the free contents on YouTube.

Learn Sales and Marketing

Selling is the world's highest paid profession and this business of selling has been in existence since forever.

Your ability to sell especially online is a skill that will put money in your pocket all day every day.

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Doesn’t Understand Twitter’s Real Value — By Nanjala Nyabola / A Risk-free Way To Start Your Business As A Career Professional / Zellepay Set-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.