Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,079 members, 7,877,022 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

Saliu Mustapha's Robust Legislative Agenda For Kwara Central - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saliu Mustapha's Robust Legislative Agenda For Kwara Central (171 Views)

Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki / Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saliu Mustapha's Robust Legislative Agenda For Kwara Central by 1stMobeal: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jacob Oyewale

The Turaki of Ilorin and All Progressives Congress (APC) Senatorial Candidate for Kwara Central, Mallam Saliu Mustapha has continued to share his legislative vision with stakeholders ahead of campaign flag-off.

Mustapha has a full grasp of the challenges facing his constituents and opportunities that could boost the economy of Kwara Central and the state at large.

I can recall vividly that the Turaki, during a parley online media practitioners in July, highlighted how the federal government can properly harness opportunity in mining, especially in Kwara State.

He noted that mining is the fastest way of bringing development to the society, saying 'it will create jobs, lead to infrastructural development, grow small businesses and build new settlements.'

In the build up to the party's primary election, he also expressed his readiness to use legislation to address challenges facing four local government areas in Kwara Central: Ilorin West, Ilorin East, Ilorin South and Asa.

“I am thinking of how best to serve my people and help the downtrodden in the society. Islamic injunction encourages us to give back to the needy and put smiles on people’s faces. I believe political office would give me an opportunity to impact more lives positively. It will help me leverage my network to better the lots of my constituents.

“I will be doing things differently to the benefit of ALL across the four local government areas in Kwara Central Senatorial district. I will use legislation to address challenges facing our people and Nigeria as a whole," he said.

I also find it interesting that this man of BIG IMPACTS with charisma to DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY would also be redirecting his attention towards vocational training to reduce unemployment and create jobs for people of Kwara Central Senatorial district. There are vocational training institutes across the state and their impacts have not been felt. Mustapha will look into how these centres can be put to good use.

Similarly, the APC Senatorial Candidate assured his constituents of a plan to harness the economic potential in communities across the Kwara Senatorial district, when elected.

While responding to the request for the revival of the Dam in Gambari during Stakeholders engagement in October, Mustapha said he will use legislation to explore natural resources and other economic potentials in Kwara Central to create wealth, reduce unemployment and boost the state economy.

According to him, the role of the legislature is different from the Executive position but will add value to various communities through policies and legislation.

No doubt, Turaki Ngeri is ready to serve and would be adding value to Kwara Central with his achievable offers in economic, education, sports, youth development and sustainable empowerment.

In fact, Mustapha is the definition of preparation meets opportunity. He has equipped himself with skills, experience and the right political network to deliver quality representation for Kwara Central Senatorial district, when elected. Voting Saliu Mustapha in next year's poll is a sure route to the steady progress of Kwara Central.

(1) (Reply)

AKSG Releases N2.254 Billion For Payment Of Gratuity / ISWAP Opts For CFA, Bans Farmers, Fishermen In Lake Chad From Using Naira, Curre / PDP Kaduna State Chapter Inuagurate Its Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.