Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,521 members, 7,885,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers (1633 Views)

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Stephen2324(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
[i][/i]When she leaves stuff at your place, she's trying to claim you as hers
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Divay22(f): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Claim who undecided grin

Honestly, i still don't know how girls go to their boyfriends house and start leaving one or two grin grin
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by marlow1962(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
I hate gals wer dy do dat shit.
Lev any of ur stuff (wears, accessories etc) at my place after sleep over, I go tie am for nylon put am for dispatch bring for u, I no dy like load for my house.

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Candidlady: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
What if it was forgotten and I ain't talking bout pants or bras

Cos Ireally don't know how a lady will wear undies to a guy's place and then claim she forgot it

That is madness

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Vinnie2000(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Cos Ireally don't know how a lady will wear undies to a guy's place and then claim she forgot it

That is madness

undecided
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Candidlady: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Vinnie2000(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by PerfectStranger(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Divay22:
Claim who undecided grin

Honestly, i still don't know how girls go to their boyfriends house and start leaving one or two grin grin

When you jam a man with good diick games, till you leave one pant u no go know grin

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Divay22(f): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
PerfectStranger:

When you jam a man with good diick games, till you leave one pant u no go know grin
Lol grin
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by virginprincess(f): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Before nko,is he not her's before?
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Nonexisting1: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Last time a vaginarian tried that nonsense, I made sure she came back with cab to pick it up that same day. My house is not public property. That I fucck you there doesn't mean I can share it with you.
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Dreadlock69(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
One girl hang pant for our bathroom for lodge, i just dey look am one kind eye
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by JustStupidity: 6:54am On Nov 05, 2022
Case of a banny, again!
Well some of them do so because of irrrr gghcs bbjkkbj
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Buffalo2(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2022
Anything wey she leave, na to dey use am clean shoe. Next time she go wise up. Ewo de ni werey
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Okoroawusa: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

That is madness
Aaaah! Dem dey forget o!
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Candidlady: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Aaaah! Dem dey forget o!

Doesn't make sense
Iwanna believe it was deliberate

Can you go to a lady's house and forget your draws undecided
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Vinnie2000(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Doesn't make sense

Stop All diz ur Shalaye!

When a Lady meets a Guy and he uses better Bura to fcvk her P*ssy Silly,

she forgets her Panties, Bra and her SENSES in the Guy's place..

Her Head no go come Correct again!

smiley

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Candidlady: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Stop All diz ur Shalaye!

When a Lady meets a Guy and he uses better Bura to fcvk her P*ssy Silly,

she forgets her Panties, Bra and her SENSES in the Guy's place..

Her Head no go come Correct again!

smiley

What is this one saying undecided

Like isaid it is madness and that girl must be so crazy to forget such stuff at a guy's place

Idrove down to your house and you expect me to forget my car keys undecided

Apply sense yaro

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Vinnie2000(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

What is this one saying undecided

Like isaid it is madness and that girl must be so crazy to forget such stuff at a guy's place

Idrove down to your house and you expect me to forget my car keys undecided

Apply sense yaro

Food When Hot go Eventually Cold!

This ur Sharp Mouth ehn, Dont Worry!
angry

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Okoroawusa: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Doesn't make sense

In this context "forget" can be deliberate nah!
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Candidlady: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

angry

@bolded
No bi my fault say you no get microwave and constant power supply for house grin

Okoroawusa:

In this context "forget" can be deliberate nah!

How can you forget something deliberately undecided
Cos ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Vinnie2000(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
No bi my fault say you no get microwave and constant power supply for house grin

Na so!

Generally, how many Places in Nigeria have 24hrs , All year Round Supply?

You Taraba Babe is Forming Kim Kardashian Posh, abi!
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Candidlady: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Na so!

Lol

Vinnie
So cos isaid power supply your brain run go phcn

Inverter na source of power supply generator na part of power supply. .

Kai allah

Vinnie true true food wey hot go eventually cold cos you Vinnie got no means to heat it up again
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Magnoliaa(f): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Na so!

You're running after another lady while I am here pursuing you.

No be so o.

2 Likes

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Magnoliaa(f): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

angry

Imagine. cry A very unbalanced life we live in.

There is God, sha.

2 Likes

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Vinnie2000(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're running after another lady while I am here pursuing you.

No be so o.

U are Following me like Winshy Winshy,, Abi

Rapper Erigga said 'If Rat Dies ontop Bag of Rice, no be Hunger, But OVER EXCITEMENT Kill am'.

Dat Thing that is Getting you Yippy and Over Excited this Morning,

Will Hook in ur Throat Very soon!

undecided
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Magnoliaa(f): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
U are Following me like Winshy Winshy,, Abi

Rapper Erigga said 'If Rat Dies ontop Bag of Rice, no be Hunger, But OVER EXCITEMENT Kill am'.

Dat Thing that is Getting you Yippy and Over Excited this Morning,

Will Hook in ur Throat Very soon!

undecided

Leave story.

I want your deek.

Let's talk about that.

It's the only thing I want to chke on.

3 Likes

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by JOACHINpedro: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Leave story.

I want your deek.

Let's talk about that.

Females no dey shy away from naughty talks on this forum again.
What's happening?

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Thewaves: 3:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Candidlady:

That is madness

Person no fit forget something again?
Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by Fanikoko: 3:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Leave story.

I want your deek.

Let's talk about that.

No b u ilegendd freely offer dick, u run

1 Like

Re: When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers by favorlite(f): 4:42am On Nov 06, 2022
I'm about to be thrown out of the house by an overzealous agent. It's so sad because my rent recently expired on October 31.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Superiority! / A Wifes Big Mistake / Is This ''saying'' About Nigerian Girls True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.