Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara (717 Views)

My Political Commitment To Peter Obi Ended After Tinubu’s Victory — Okupe / Tinubu: I Started My Political Journey At Jakande’s House / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara by ProfesawFred(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed says his political structure in Kwara remains intact and cannot be successfully attacked and sunk.

The minister said this in his hometown Oro near Ilorin at the traditional marriage of his grand daughter, Dr Toyosi to an Engineer, Gbolahan Sambo.

Recall that the marriage which took place in the minister’s compound was attended by his political allies and supporters who thronged the venue in their hundreds.

Reacting to a question from newsmen on the presence of the political associates and supporters in their numbers at the ceremony, Mohammed said he had never lost touch with them.

“I am glad you noticed that I have here today the same people I have been working with in the last 20 years politically in Kwara.

“Though they tried to pluck me away from them, we interact regularly and we have almost become a family.

“I am not surprised even though I am delighted that they turned out in their numbers today to share with me in the joy of this occasion.

“What this means fundamentally is that there is no difference politically between me and them and they still regard me as one of their leaders and I still regard them as my associates,’’ he said.

The minister reiterated that notwithstanding the disagreement in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state, his supporters and allies were still loyal to him and his structure politically remained intact.

“My political structure cannot be torpedoed because of disagreement.

“That is the essence of political structure: when you are strong enough to weather the storm that will necessarily come up, especially when it is time to vie for political offices,’’ he said.

Speaking on the marriage, the minister said the Yoruba culture revered the traditional rites as the most important marriages.

It is the ceremony where the family members of the bride and the groom

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/my-political-structure-in-kwara-cannot-be-destroyed-lai-mohammed/

1 Share

Re: No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara by ProfesawFred(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara by Ireportlive: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lai Mohammed has been relegated in the scheme of things in Kwara

1 Like

Re: No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara by EmekaA125(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Liar Mohammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara by Macphenson: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
lol
Re: No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara by BossGerald: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ireportlive:
Lai Mohammed has been relegated in the scheme of things in Kwara

Abi oo??

You're disassociating unaself with the Apc buhari's government that Tinubu help foisted on sane Nigerians??
Even when your regional agbado candidate said he'll continue from where buhari stops grin grin

Re: No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara by Lionnation: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
This guy has been in Hybernation since, femi adesina took over his job
Re: No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara by rolams(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Let contest for Guber election na!
Re: No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara by inoki247: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lol wu be Lai make e getat from here ordinary Local Govt chairman he no fit enta for Kwara state....

(1) (Reply)

Does Peter Obi Have A Psychological Condition That Makes Him Lie Compulsively / OMG.....The Bible Says The Ancient Israelites Were Africans / We Cannot Finish A Buhari And Start With A Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.