Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,869 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer (719 Views)

Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed / I Just Lost A Job Offer Of 650k Because Of Professional Qualification. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer by lizdam(f): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hi nairalander I got a offer for 60k in osogbo and ilesa respectively without accomodation and another one in Lagos-Ogun state(e.g mowe,Ibafo,sango ota Agbara) with accomodation in the company.Please advice me the one I should go for based on expenses and low cost of living
Re: Job Offer by KunGioKehRah: 1:48am On Nov 05, 2022
It's not an issue of advice me

It's an issue of fact finding
If you are in Lagos or in oshogbo like you said,

Some of the things you need to find out are

Daily transport to and fro from office to work
How many hours will you spend inside traffic before you get to office?
Is there hold up or not?

How much is accommodation per year and will you be able to afford it from your salary?

How much will you be paying to feed yourself from your salary In either of the two locations,

I won't pick any one for you.

In Lagos, we all know as e dey go, things are hard and expensive but it's very likely if you get connections to get a better paid job based on your relationship at work with influential people who can help.
In Osogbo, things will be a little less expensive unlike Lagos, but before you get a better job, it might be hard.

SO THE CHOICE IS YOURS

(1) (Reply)

Apply: Graduate Trainee Positions At Olam Nigeria Limited / Topteck Services Limited-urgent Please / Does Chevron Refund Transport Fare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.