Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Right Wing Is Not Different From The Left Wing(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Right Wing Is Not Different From The Left Wing(photos) (475 Views)

White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing / Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Wing Is Not Different From The Left Wing(photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 05, 2022
This Brazilian election opened my eyes to a lot of things and I learned a lot, it is always easy for the right to call the left communist but what are we going to call the right That has been preaching hatred? The right-wing militants were seen on video doing the NAZI salute.

Is the RIGHT-WING really about religion, family, and country?

Is this the way Christians should act? Preaching hate and lies.

The right wants to preserve the traditional family values and support them because I am African, but this hatred is not something that I would love to be a part of because I support freedom and democracy.

I watched as a right-wing deputy chased down a black journalist with a gun in Sao Paulo because he insulted her. This happened in broad daylight. She broke the law of the electoral body that forbids arms 24hrs before the election.

Now tell me how are we supposed to love the right wing now? You see things clearly if you don't belong to the right or left.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/11/the-right-wing-is-not-different-from.html?m=1
Re: The Right Wing Is Not Different From The Left Wing(photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
This is the right wing deputy that chased a black journalist with a gun in broad day light.

1 Like

Re: The Right Wing Is Not Different From The Left Wing(photos) by panafrican(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Is the RIGHT-WING really about religion, family, and country?

The answer is NO. The right wing is proud to make use those blankets and make people vote against their own interests.

Is this the way Christians should act? Preaching hate and lies.
No. The right Wing claims to be Christian on purpose to hide its
extremist, xenophobic and racist agenda.

The right wants to preserve the traditional family values and support them because I am African, but this hatred is not something that I would love to be a part of because I support freedom and democracy.
. Agreed!
They will see you as an infiltrated communist agent. been there, seen it.
The racist bands in Brazil are not different from Trump supporters .
The best way to go now is to create a Christian traditional family oriented left wing that is for low taxes.
Get out of the the racist liars of the Right wing who will make you vote for them and in return make policies that will negate you as
an African .

1 Like

Re: The Right Wing Is Not Different From The Left Wing(photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
panafrican:

The answer is NO. The right wing is proud to make use those blankets and make people vote against their own interests.

No. The right Wing claims to be Christian on purpose to hide its
extremist, xenophobic and racist agenda.

. Agreed!
They will see you as an infiltrated communist agent. been there, seen it.
The racist bands in Brazil are not different from Trump supporters .
The best way to go now is to create a Christian traditional family oriented left wing that is for low taxes.
Get out of the the racist liars of the Right wing who will make you vote for them and in return make policies that will negate you as
an African .

Great points bro cheesy
Re: The Right Wing Is Not Different From The Left Wing(photos) by Barims(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Now you see what I'm talking about undecided Brazilian are violent before leave for another country

(1) (Reply)

Can A President (single Individual) Change The Economy Of A Country / America Is Not Welcome In South Africa / This Will Lead To Poverty All Over America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.