Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Pissed You Off Today? - Forum Games (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Pissed You Off Today? (32600 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2007
@Islander
Girl I already saw that 2face sissy on the thread, abeg let leave before they eat us up.

And can u explain to that fool called chiefugly that beauty has nothing to do with been married. Lol we can't blame him since beauty doesn't run in their family, they all look like monkeys.

@soji mi
Sweetie u are the best kiss

Instigators plz stay out of this

@topic
Am so pissed beco the service suck on my sidekick, damn tmobile
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by wifeypenth(f): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2007
@ islander dat was harsh!!
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by mrferlie(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2007
my piss pissed me off.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2007
U re a mess cheesy cheesy,lmfao
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2007
mr ferlie:

my piss pissed me off.

Dios tiene en paciencio de Ferlie, cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic
This dude at the beach earlier today, Men if you don't have a six pack, please, abeg don't expose that pot belly on the beach.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by kulaShaker(f): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2007
hahaha , what were you doing looking at his belly missy lol, B.T.W ugh! nasty men need to get rid of their love handles for real.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by mrferlie(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2007
Islander:

Dios tiene en paciencio de Ferlie, cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic
This dude at the beach earlier today, Men if you don't have a six pack, please, abeg don't expose that pot belly on the beach.

madam islander, i have missed you. plz interpret b4 i lose my temperature
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2007
kulaShaker:

hahaha , what were you doing looking at his belly missy lol, B.T.W ugh! nasty men need to get rid of their love handles for real.

Very funny, Well it was more like his hideous tummy was looking at me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
I had to give away my lunch, ewwwwwwwwwwww,

@topic,
chief of ugliness, This wowo thinks he has got what it takes to raise my blood pressure, Hell NO, I don't have luck with ugly people,
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2007
mr ferlie:

madam islander, i have missed you. plz interpret before i lose my temperature

You know I just love it when you are mad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I said God have patience with Ferlie, ( actually I missed "con"(with))
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by mrferlie(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2007
your friend(mk2) is still at large
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2007
Yes, I have advised her to. Matter of fact I am going to call her right now, I missed my Smally online today cry cry cry cry
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by mrferlie(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2007
thanks. that is y i respect you so much.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by mukina2: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2007
one very stupid fool who is so dumb that he had the stupid mentality to reply to a msg that requires none angry angry
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by mrferlie(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2007
mukina2:

one very stupid fool who is so dumb that he had the stupid mentality to reply to a msg that requires none angry angry
who is that mukina2?
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by dblock(m): 5:05am On Jul 21, 2007
The Niger Delta Militants who killed an innocent Lebanese man, and the morons fighting in Sokoto.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by ChieFoH(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2007
@chief of ugliness,

Look monkey, You had me scared to go outside today after I took the displeasure of viewing your family. My good God, how can one family produce some much ugliness?  Where did your wowo parents went wrong?

Now I thought I had whipped your "pimple-ridden" "big black lip" "square head ass" But you remind me of " Little Albert", You just keep coming back for more.

Being married has nothing to do with beauty slowpoke.  Let me tell you a little story. You see ugly people are often more likely to marry quickly. Reason being, since beauty isn't on their side, and many are unsure if any man would be able to abide with their hideous exterior the first "DECK DECK" who comes running to them are chosen without even thinking twice.Now when a girl is as fine as moi, you have all the eligible bachelors literally eating out of our hands, thus we pick and choose.If you and those monkeys you call sisters only looked like Neelsel, trust me,  That village you are from wouldn't be able to contain you,

PS> No one constructed this for me sha,  I went to school, unlike you. Maybe you had paid attention in class you wouldn't end up in that beat up oldass Honda,   
*shakes head* Wonders how a 33 year old woman has time for such a childish act of unecessary vituperation on a faceless forum

Islander you are not young, don't u think at 33 you should get something more meaningful doing with your life Rather than raining insults on a faceless character on the web? My sisters are there making money, you, you are here abusing them. ABGAYA OSH! Omo eko is not yet 18 she still has time for crap in her life, omo kekere ni? and you are associating yourself with her, its a pity. YOU ARE AGEING FAASSSTTTT! Aunty, please get something doing

No one constructed this for me sha,  I went to school, unlike you. Maybe you had paid attention in class you wouldn't end up in that beat up oldass Honda
I don't know what you are talking about because I drive a 2002 honda Accord (baby boy) and it's fresh to death!!!

PLEASE BEHAVE YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE!!!   AUNTY, THIS IS GONNA BE MY LAST RESPONSE TO YOU O!!!  a word is enough for the wise
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by ChieFoH(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2007
Chiefoh

Why in the would will I want an attention from an ugly motherfucker like you, plz abeg tell me because I want to know.

Dude u can't even spell, so tell me how in the world will a dumbass like u be able to compose a sentense.

Speaking of beauty your uglyass sisters got nothing on me or Islander. Omo your sisters are to ugly to be considered FINE. Lol u got me laughing at that one oh. Even my snoopy dog will never date neither of them if he was alive today because they are too wowo. Did u saw they were married lmfao I can't imagine how ugly their husbands will look. Btw uglyness runs in your family.

So How long did u suck the person balls that write this shit for u, beco u and I both know u didn't write it!!! Close case

Thank god for my lovely mother for giving me those pretty face. Hmmmm and am proud to say am Beautiful, u can hate or love it.

@wife or whatever they call your name
Please stay out of this okay, if u want to laugh go somewhere else to laugh because I don't see anything funny in this.
IGNOOOOOOOREEED!!! Like a b*tch with AIDS!!!
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2007
ROFLMAO,

Chiefoh come here littl boy, don't run away when you are being summoned.

Ok, Let me ease you of your stress. I see you maybe learnt a bit of mathematics in school, however, the '74 on my YIM addy represents the year my Grandma( whom I never met) died. All my years I have been told I am her replica. So slowpoke ,, NO I wasn't born in 1974 cheesy

Now again as long as bats like you continue to get invloved in things that do not concern you I will blast insults like a volcano,

Oh! And you went snooping on my HI5, yet you failed to mentioned any facts. You and your wowo-ness have nothing on Me.

I am drop-dead gorgeous( for 33 cheesy) and I don't drive a honda either. A fine island girl like moi cannot be seen in a Honda. I have a reputation to maintain.

And please stop this "tis is my last response" shit, Please come back. I just love playing with you nephew, cry

PS. Today is kind o hectic, but I promise to tap in every now and then to check up on you, ok. Don't keep me waiting now,
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2007
Chiefoh where are u jare?

LMAO, Yes I am ageing and so are you. But guess what? Age is my best friend, so sad I cannot say the same for you.

Omo eko i8? LOL. Please child stop coming here with false tales about peoples' ages. Atleast we haven't lied on you yet. Your ugliness is evidently clear, and NO your are no longer faceless. Afterall you went drooling all over my hi5.(I know I get it all the time)
Your sisters are making what again? Niara? LOL,
I am making USD, lots of it.

What happened, why are you going soft on me now? I hate soft men, I love them tough. Come on Mr. 24( btw you look much older than I thought, LOL) when I was 24 (which wasn't that long ago) I looked 14. Yes dear, my family has perfect genes Chiefy,

Keep out of my hi5. I know the pimple face ugly she goat with breast to milk a whole farm doesn't look like moi. But make do with her, you hear

Oh! No no I am not vertically challenged as you claimed. Rather I am a petite Diva who was born into a fashionable family and just loves her stilettoes.

BTW, did I mention that we are ALL damn beautiful, ?? Yes oo, we are. One day when you sell your Honda I will invite you for a stay in my islands. But promise to do something about that "fivehead".- cannot be seen with ugly people .now,

Hurry up and come back here boy, I hate to be kept waiting. It breaks my tender heart, cheesy
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by wifeypenth(f): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2007
sum CRAZY GURL dat is on my case.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2007
@chiefoh
Lmfao, did you run out of words,hmmm I forgot to say did the person ran out of words since he decided you couldn't suck on his balls anymore.lol gay asses

Anyway its your life, so you can continue to suck dick and balls for living but always remember HIV is real sha.

Btw I was just notified that your Greatgrand mother, grandmother and mother suck and lick both dick and pussy for living and they got infected with "HIV VIRUS" through that process,however am so sorry because I heard they are all dead now and rotten.

And also your sisters, aunties and nieces are also following the same path has the other females generations in your family, na wa oo which kind family is this shocked, and the same family uglyness runs in it.

Chiefoh you uglyass motherfucker, why don't u stop spamming this thread with your nonsense.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2007
@chiefoh

Lol I can't laugh anymore grin grin

How many times did I warn you to stop digracing yourself in public, you stll continue to show people how foolish you are.

Lmfao me 18 and Islander 33, what a shame. Abeg get your fact right before pouring out your crap. Dude you have not yet achieve half of what islander and I has acommplished in this life.

Btw I heard u were a graduate lmfao, abeg islander stop me from laughing oh becos I no fit laught anymore. Or u meant to say you graduated from been a small thief to
yahoo yahoo boiz. Shame shame shame.

And plz stop calling our names if you don't want the devil to give u a dirty slap for us.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by omogenaija(f): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2007
this topic pissed me off 2day angry
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by lysaa(f): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2007
when my car refused to start and i was all ready too go out!
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 2:06am On Jul 22, 2007
The Belt parkway,,, traffick for so, almost got out and walked home angry angry angry angry
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by lysaa(f): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2007
yeah, traffic can be so annoying and i'm kindaa claustrophobic. Thank God i escaped it today. even popsman is saying it now that there's no traffic
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2007
These foolish dogs on my way to campus angry angry angry angry, the stupid owners were to busy paying attention to them angry angry angry
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by desodgi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2007
sowie ooo
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by lysaa(f): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2007
but that wasnt annoying duh undecided
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by desodgi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2007
well,did you hear the complete story?
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by lysaa(f): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2007
well, is the annoying part suppose to be reserved? what does the topic say?
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by wifeypenth(f): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2007
ITK'S on Nl
@ lyssa deawie ow bodi na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply)

There's Nothing Better Than: / What Do You Have? I Have: / Truth Or Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.