Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,749 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me (5237 Views)

Help!! My Chubby Neighbour Wants Me To Be Her Sugar-boy / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs / Office Neighbour Wants Us To Bleep (na Work Pal Dem Dey Rush Us O!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Mercury12(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ah!!!
What a peace stealing neighbor cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by intruder15(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
redbull5:
hmm, there was a night he brought one of the girls home, then i was listening to a message titled "common sense for single people". I made sure it was loud enough for the girl to hear. Guess wot, he came the next morning and warned me to stop that thing i did last night. I'm sure the girl after listening got out of the mood. The guy no come see p***y knack. Now when he brings the girl, he comes to greet me first to let me know that i should not play that message at that time.

You have your answer.
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by SenecaTheYonger: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe!

See you! Dey dia.

One of my Guy dey Fcuck him Babe like 6x in the Night whenever she visits!

Though, with Sleep and Wake method!

According to Him, 'As he wakes and Stretches and turns, his Hands go just Suddenly palm Breasts.'

And Gbam, Baba Dicck don stand and locate him Partner.cool

Every night? That was my question.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Mercury12(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
redbull5:
hmm, there was a night he brought one of the girls home, then i was listening to a message titled "common sense for single people". I made sure it was loud enough for the girl to hear. Guess wot, he came the next morning and warned me to stop that thing i did last night. I'm sure the girl after listening got out of the mood. The guy no come see p***y knack. Now when he brings the girl, he comes to greet me first to let me know that i should not play that message at that time.
your neighbor nah cultist grin
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Mercury12(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
redbull5:
I have been humble enough and i have also endured. do you know for how long i have been taking his shit? i go report am to landlord
Oga don vex cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Qatar2022: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Mind your damn business. ..
So if iwere to be your neighbour you'd pack out cos I'd choke you with loud music and smoke

Learn to mind your business and if you can't get earplugs

if those girls are underage kindly advice him to stop running after those kinda girls. that is where Iwould have problem with him as a neighbour but if they are of age let them be

Shikena
This is what you could think of in that your little sense

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Candidlady: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Qatar2022:

This is what you could think of in that your little sense

Not this guy again embarassed

You that got big sense abeg advice him maybe icould pick one or two from it
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by redbull5: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mercury12:
your neighbor nah cultist grin
I'm not sure and i don't even care. i just dey wait for dis night make him try am again. Then i no go fail to deal with am, so people like @candidlady can learn from anoda person's experience and mind their their damn business too.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Candidlady: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
redbull5:
I'm not sure and i don't even care. i just dey wait for dis night make him try am again. Then i no go fail to deal with am, so people like @can.didlady can learn from anoda person's experience and mind their their damn business too.

How you wan use deal with am?
You blast your so called bluetooth speaker undecided

What's a beat box to a home theatre... cheesy

Oga your neighbor pass you in all ramification

Just take your L and rest.. best thing buy earplugs very effective

Just pray he doesn't bring my type to the house.. cos everybody for your crescent won't sleep that night wink

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by redbull5: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Not this guy again embarassed

You that got big sense abeg advice him maybe icould pick one or two from it
@Qatar2022, tnx a bunch.
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by redbull5: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

How you wan use deal with am?
You blast your so called bluetooth speaker undecided

What's a beat box to a home theatre... cheesy

Oga your neighbor pass you in all ramification

Just take your L and rest.. best thing buy earplugs very effective

Just pray he doesn't bring my type to the house.. cos everybody for your crescent won't sleep that night wink
God pass you. My bluetooth speaker na beat box and your moans and screams na home theatre. THUNDER!!!
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Candidlady: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
redbull5:
God pass you. My bluetooth speaker na beat box and your moans and screams na home theatre. THUNDER!!!

Iswear your neighbour has really dealt with you lol

The only thing in your head now is sex..

Imeant you connect your bluetooth speaker while he turns on his home theatre
Which one go loud pass

Man you need to get laid cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Rexymania(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
He's enjoying his life

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lol... OP dey see shege. All ur boxers done soak finish with akamu. Better go get laid before u mentus grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
redbull5:
I've got this neighbour who like to change girls like he's changing his wardrobe and he's picking little girls. Unfortunately his window is next to mine. This guy must bring one small girl home every night. When i get back from a hard day's job to take my bath, eat and have a good night rest that is when my neighbour would start his marathon sex race with the children he brings home. They start their annoying moans and soundtracks and i'm not this sex freak kind of guy so most times it takes me three to four months after having a round of sex to have sex again and my bae is not always with me so we rarely see each other, plus we broke up just last month but my neighbour would not fail to make me have sleepless nights, ejaculating untop of another person's f**k. Me, i'm tired, i can't pack out of my house because of one guy who loves sex more than sleep and this guy can go six rounds before day break, then you hear the lil girls screaming. I always to the office to sleep cos i don' get gud sleep. What do i do?

So you don carry my matter enter nairaland eh ademola, which kind wahala be this, no be the same money we pay?
I go see you.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by redbull5: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

That's why you are the home theatre, cos u too loud.
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by gfon(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

How does someone Bleep 5-6 rounds every single night? Oga no Dey exaggerate
what are you saying?? My guy then nah champion. Him go pump his babe like six times before day break. I no dey sleep. Naso I go dey hear moaning until morning. Some guys crazy for that aspect,no go there.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by SenecaTheYonger: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
gfon:
what are you saying?? My guy then nah champion. Him go pump his babe like six times before day break. I no dey sleep. Naso I go dey hear moaning until morning. Some guys crazy for that aspect,no go there.

Everyday ? That’s my question. Every single day?
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by thestreets(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
redbull5:
I have been humble enough and i have also endured. do you know for how long i have been taking his shit? i go report am to landlord.

don't do that bro. get ur earphones or find a way to block out the noise.
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Dexyity(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by gfon(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dexyity:

Omo x1000 for one hotel I lodge this week. I stayed for 5 days, this guy for other room dey nack from Monday to Friday, like 3 times in the night before daybreak.

I just dey wonder how people dey do am ooo. Naxoxo loud moaning wan kill person for room for hotel oo grin Those moaning looks fake sha because na everyround the lady dey moan.. like wtf!!! Things dey sup for hotel sha shocked
which kind fake,you never see guys with high libido wey go still use tramadol straff pesin daughter lol
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by stanvesco(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
redbull5:

Tell him to connect you
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dexyity:

Omo x1000 for one hotel I lodge this week. I stayed for 5 days, this guy for other room dey nack from Monday to Friday, like 3 times in the night before daybreak.

I just dey wonder how people dey do am ooo. Naxoxo loud moaning wan kill person for room for hotel oo grin Those moaning looks fake sha because na everyround the lady dey moan .. like wtf!!! Things dey sup for hotel sha shocked
I just dey laugh u here grin grin
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by mcjohny(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2022
redbull5:

Hi redbull5 please how do i get the message, I think I need it
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by 360degreess(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Your offense is you don't like minding your business

Yeah Iam guilty of the same act.. ibring ladies to the house and we have noisy early shaking sex

Mutula

Mind your business or better still build your own house

Bad belle neighbor ... worst thing is that you'd see him and smile then at his back you'd be stabbing him

Pretender you are even worst than him

Again you are just a tenant in that house
cry
Candidlady:

Your offense is you don't like minding your business

Yeah Iam guilty of the same act.. ibring ladies to the house and we have noisy early shaking sex

Mutula

Mind your business or better still build your own house

Bad belle neighbor ... worst thing is that you'd see him and smile then at his back you'd be stabbing him

Pretender you are even worst than him

Again you are just a tenant in that house
..ina da tambaya gareki candilady.why are u always insultive?.Babu kyau fa
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Candidlady: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
360degreess:
cry..ina da tambaya gareki candilady.why are u always insultive?.Babu kyau fa

I hate liars

The OP is obviously envious of his neighbor
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by redbull5: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
mcjohny:

Hi redbull5 please how do i get the message, I think I need it
check my signature. you'll learn a lot from it i promise.
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by mcjohny(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
redbull5:
check my signature. you'll learn a lot from it i promise.

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Silentgroper(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
killmodz:
Lol... OP dey see shege. All ur boxers done soak finish with akamu. Better go get laid before u mentus grin
Oga wey thonia?
Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
Oga wey thonia?
She's doing great thank u smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

*~D-Explorer Voted Romance Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Dating An Army Chick / Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.