Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election (29629 Views)

APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC / Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) / Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Violence up and down because of 2023 election
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
thunder scatter Tinubu

And I put your father join. Thunder and lightning fire your generations.
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Goodnigga: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
kelvine:
It's ok for Me Macaroni to reply but he wasn't supposed to mention his preferred candidate.
It will undermine his courageous struggles on the #EndSars which is acclaimed to be non-partisan.

Mr Macaroni has been on the Frontline against police brutality and other interest in favour if the youths.

Making his political option obvious may push people to believe he is sponsored.
really? human beings can never be satisfied. Are you his follower at all? Were you not there where most of his followers were asking him whom to vote for? He has been saying for months Vote wisely that he can't decide whom they should vote for. Now he is telling his followers his preferred candidate you are complaining again

1 Like

Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Unless bihari put tinubu in his permutations,is a big lie. angrybihari is a silent shark waiting to inaugurate his stoooge. angry
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Dialpad: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Menclothing: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Macaroni Lolz

When last did you shop quality men item at low price Dm
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
AcuraZDX:
OBI WILL NOT AND CAN NEVER BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT. YOU ARE FREE TO GO FROM ROTTEN TO BAD.
IBOS WILL VOTE IN PETER GREGORY OBI OF LABOUR PARTY.
FIXED

1 Like

Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by blaise26abj(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
I have finally made up my mind to vote Obi . After assessing both BAT and Obi carefully despite the perceived ethnic insults of some Obidients directed at the Yoruba race , I made sure not to let emotions influence my decision like in 2015.

I am Yoruba and I can say confidently that BAT is NOT even an okay choice for Nigeria . Obi is way better . BAT is a clear and major example of what is wrong with Nigeria . He is fantastically corrupt, bought his party nomination , lied on national tv at primaries that there won’t be a Muslim Muslim ticket , implication on death of Funsho Williams the only person who could have taken lagos from his grasp ,disrespects and insults leading principals of his own party and is obviously sick . Even Wole Soyinka nailed it that he has Parkinson’s disease and they got angry for revealing it .
How can I in good conscience vote for Tinubu ?! Naaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Zeezenho:

But it's ok for dayo to mention his candidate abi.oga chill obi will never be Nigerian president.
fixed
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This useless kpomo-thick-lip nuisance again?

Meanwhile, Tinubu Is Coming!

...to Iragbigi
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by ATLIEN2027: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Attention seeking MOFO.
Youthful exuberance is disturbing this attention seeking fool.
Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. Deal with it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by pfadom: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Go to school!!!

AcuraZDX:
TINUBU WILL NOT AND CAN NEVER BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT. YOU ARE FREE TO GO FROM ROTTEN TO BAD.
NIGERIANS WILL VOTE IN PETER GREGORY OBI OF LABOUR PARTY.
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by nwajesus12(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Ewu
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by blaise26abj(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
God bless Nigeria
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Neddstark: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
If i were FG i would invite Peter Obi over Endsars. As all the endsars noisemakers are now voting for him.
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Sleekfingers: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dcaliphate:
Can u imagine? This is no democrazy

It is democracy. Will Dayo Israel force anybody to vote for Tinubu? Absolutely not......vote for your preferred candidate.....
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
these tinubu urchins are all senseless at all. undecided

u cannot be a zombie or political slave and have sense.
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by jcross19: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Godforbid BATHing
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by DadaHammed: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Even ontop Olosho, Tinubu won't cum

LMAO....See savagery vawulence. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Lashist(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Lmao. Tinubu will cum on your lips first cheesy grin
Chief urchin

1 Like

Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by olisaEze(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
"either you like it or not."

Mr. Israel, your sense is as mixed up as your tenses. We will consider your suggestion under advisement as long as you get yourself a copy of the Queen’s premier first! Good luck to you and the rest of the urchins in ur bat boys-quarters. The way u named it sounds like something that only a Count Dracula & his minions would be comfortable in! The rest of us sane Nigerians are okay with Peter Obi in Aso Rock. I hope this news does not push u into purchasing a bottle of snyper! grin
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by lichocho(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

try get sense...tank you
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Devil1Messenger: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
AcuraZDX:
APC National Youth Leader Threat

https://twitter.com/dayoisrael/status/1588776554234277888?t=9Vy7MnqMZEDfXRD3A8bKFg&s=19

Mr Macroni's response.

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1588864510265556993?t=1_9eMqpegZDVuwyYUKRSew&s=19
Wizkid and now macaroni grin
I always talk am say no sensible human being whether yoruba, igbo or hausa will go nd queue to vote APC again talkless of even supporting them openly.
Na always the hungry ones and the tribal and religious bigot dey support dem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Masterito(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
He is human and has his own choice. Just respect it and move on. Stop thinking like politicians. Everyone in this country has a preferred candidate.
kelvine:
It's ok for Me Macaroni to reply but he wasn't supposed to mention his preferred candidate.
It will undermine his courageous struggles on the #EndSars which is acclaimed to be non-partisan.

Mr Macaroni has been on the Frontline against police brutality and other interest in favour if the youths.

Making his political option obvious may push people to believe he is sponsored.
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Devil1Messenger: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

grin
So wizkid is also a nuisance
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by AcuraZDX: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
pfadom:
Go to school!!!

Cornbatant cry blood
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sensationalization. If Peter Obi wins next years election, am I meant to relocate from Nigeria because he wasn’t my choice? no!!! I’ll have to accept it. I believe that’s what the man meant but as usual, Debo had to rain fire

Rather it’s Obidients that would hit the streets to riot of Obi loses.

This election isn’t going to won or lost on Social Media, let’s chill abeg
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by effort1: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Abusing him speaks volumes about the measure of dignity in your life.

No responsible person will vote for Tinubu

Check the lives of those campaigning for Tinubu and you will see that they are morally rotten or deep in thuggery.
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Mccullum: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mr Eba or whatever they call him..

He's insignificant.. he's looking for an attention.. he's not worthy to acknowledged..

Jagaban 2023 is a goal..
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Why everything about apc is always by force
Dictatorship is all apc knows even the current leaders to are all dictators

1 Like

Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by sokera: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
inforesource:
If you say bat is your best mandate, then make him yours. Don't come and use your own and disturb my own. I am fully OBIDIENT. Next.
you too don't come and use your structureless man disturb my Jagaban... lobatan
Re: Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Peter obi will be Nigeria president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / FG, US Discussing Extradition Of Abba Kyari Over Hushpuppi - Malami

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.