Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,658 members, 7,889,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Did FFK Achieve As Minister Of Aviation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did FFK Achieve As Minister Of Aviation? (176 Views)

The Shame Of Lagos Public Schools & What Exactly Did Tinubu Achieve As Governor / I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies / "We Know What To Do" : Did FFK Just Threatened Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did FFK Achieve As Minister Of Aviation? by SadiqBabaSani: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
I would like to Xray his performance as Aviation Czar.

FFKs Marital woes are a matter of public discuss.

His Morality is worse than a pagan, FFK simply hides under Christianity for his stomach sake.

I would love FFK to contest and election in his life and see how he will turn up
Re: What Did FFK Achieve As Minister Of Aviation? by PoliteActivist: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
ZERO
ZILCH
NADA
NOTHING!
Re: What Did FFK Achieve As Minister Of Aviation? by otipoju(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
He stole 400 million naira and claimed that witches and wizards were responsible for the frequent plane crashes during his reign.

Those frequent plane crashes stoped after the federal government installed a radar equipment for guiding pilots away from bad weather....after Fani Kayodes tenure.

That man is the most useless and heartless man in the whole universe.

(1) (Reply)

Headline: / 2023: Ukodhiko Sues For Peace, Unity Among Isoko PDP Members / The PDP Presidential Campaign Management Cancel 2023, Dr. Bakare Sani, Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.