Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta (50281 Views)

Man Takes Prostitute To A Hotel, Finds Out He's A Man (video) / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Aguilar(m): 3:10am On Nov 08, 2022
Wetin you smoke angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by jimcaddy(m): 3:33am On Nov 08, 2022
You see many yahoo guys in this country are some of the dumbest boys I've ever seen in my life. You hammer small change, na to use am to flex woman and buy car and show that you have arrived.
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Kyari79(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Mokey kill banana
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by ufuosman(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by SHOCK7(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

After killing the girl you went ahead to set the hotel on fire

Dead gender

That dude above me na madman cheesy
Prime suspect is ☆☆☆☆

What has drugs got to do with the post sir undecided

Men are naturally wicked leave drugs out of the matter
Get 'ur manhatting, broken heart pain out of here!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by SHOCK7(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2022
What's your status now?
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by vickydevoka(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2022
cry
TayehJiboluwa:

I'm talking of mainstream prostitution not part time prostitutes
Follow the mainstream the go
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Olaolex: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Aagin drugs got nothing to do with this
All men got killer tendency in em Shikena
Shattap jare. What nonsense are you spewing since?
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

After killing the girl you went ahead to set the hotel on fire

Dead gender

That dude above me na madman cheesy
Prime suspect is ☆☆☆☆

What has drugs got to do with the post sir undecided

Men are naturally wicked leave drugs out of the matter

Why do you hate men so much?.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.