Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (29621 Views)

I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Gandrova: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Coolgent:
You are wasting your time, concentrate on your music career abeg
Music career that is dead !

1 Like

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by BJanta: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2022
Because 99%of your friends are Ibos
as you Ibo .Then, how many Ibos are in
Nigeria ?
Just five tiny states accounting for.
about 5% of the National population .
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by BJanta: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2022
Because 99%of your friends are Ibos
as you Ibo .Then, how many Ibos are in
Nigeria ?
Just five tiny states accounting for.
about 5% of the National population
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Youoareofoolish: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

: you are a big mumu
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by HRMK: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
I GUESS THE 60 NOW SUPPORTING TINUBU ARE THE 01% LEFT?YOUR 99% WILL BE WHAT?YOU HAVE ALREADY WON THEN!HAHAHA......
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by AZUH: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Amen o!

I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
sorry dear vote who you like .
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Emola12(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pinterest:

Your family members go fall inside grave.
lol...e choke am
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Pinterest: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Emola12:
lol...e choke am

Like he choke your father.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Flows001(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2.
Don't forget to quote your Local Govt Chairman next time...
Ode..

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Chopcy29: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
abioyeayanfeolu:
No no

I Never wanted to quote you but every NIGERIAN irrespective of tribe has right to vote for any candidate of HIS/HER choice bah. YES
SO , why is it that if anybody support P. O opposition party will not abuse/derail threads
Buh, if na BOLA TINUBU the Lagos State master maker them go dey post derogatory comment like old baba , Tinubu, Atiku and so on

Tinubu is a great man but he’s old and sick, you should be smart enough to understand that we are at the bottom of this world and we need a smart agile and a healthy person with vision to help us come out of this mess. Tinubu was one of the thieves that enforce buhari to us, they should be apologizing for lying and deceiving us instead of trying to use another lie to sneak into that sit. Tinubu is not bordered about what the country is passing through, he’s only interested is archiving his longtime dream of ruling this country
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Karlosorji(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Shebi no one insult him and his colleagues for their choice now?

Let another artist make a choice different from Peter Obi, then you will see beast sprinting out with heaps of insults.

how you go de make choices wey go drag everybody backwards? The person de mad?
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by DDDDDav: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118152457:

I used to think you are stupid but I was waiting for confirmation. You have now given me 101% confirmation
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Chopcy29:

Tinubu is a great man but he’s old and sick, you should be smart enough to understand that we are at the bottom of this world and we need a smart agile and a healthy person with vision to help us come out of this mess. Tinubu was one of the thieves that enforce buhari to us, they should be apologizing for lying and deceiving us instead of trying to use another lie to sneak into that sit. Tinubu is not bordered about what the country is passing through, he’s only interested is archiving his longtime dream of ruling this country

Now i understand.
Buh , wat am trying to say is dat P. OBI fans are so intolerant

MY OPINION NO SHADES
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Maberu: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Millimann:
It's a known fact.

Only unfortunate people are rooting for the drug Lord

nyanmiri Bast-ard from godfor-saken unpro-ductive Ani-malistic erosion ravaged Biafra land of criminals and oloso prosti-tute
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Maberu: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

They are not just unfortunate.

Bats are blind both day and night tongue undecided

That is why they hang on people's corridor and get killed even when it is their turn to sleep undecided tongue

Bast-ard nyanmiri ani-mal from godfor-saken unpro-ductive Ani-malistic erosion ravaged Biafra land of criminals and oloso prosti-tute
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Urheadmaster(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Maberu:

Bast-ard nyanmiri ani-mal from godfor-saken unpro-ductive Ani-malistic erosion ravaged Biafra land of criminals and oloso prosti-tute

tongue Are those your mother name tongue
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by 7arrows: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
DaddyCK:

U upset coz I hav video prove of Peter obi slapping innosent female students & then ordering police to shoot her? .....dont woooory, police will arrest him soon sir ((THANK MELATER)) undecided

Why have u not uploaded it here. Ohh I see you are waiting to blackmail him right?
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Tareq1105: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Period007:
https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1588870815554375688?t=WU6W7qsnWSDbZ3WJ8v_KxA&s=19

P square just confirmed our assertion that there are more silent Obidients than the active ones

We shall know on election day.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
7arrows:

Why have u not uploaded it here. Ohh I see you are waiting to blackmail him right?

Yes sir. Highest bidda. Will be uploaded soon when the moiney goes up sir smiley
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by 7arrows: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=DaddyCK post=118176368]

Yes sir. Highest bidda.

But bro please I'm begging u. Dont waste ur vite on Tinubu or APC. I'm on my knees. See I'm not in NIGERIA I don japa already but I still have people there. Dollars is going to hit 1,000 if care is not taken. APC has nothing to offer. Reconsider PETER OBI and dont be tribalistic. Thanks.
Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
7arrows:

But bro please I'm begging u. Dont waste ur vite on Tinubu or APC. I'm on my knees. See I'm not in NIGERIA I don japa already but I still have people there. Dollars is going to hit 1,000 if care is not taken. APC has nothing to offer. Reconsider PETER OBI and dont be tribalistic. Thanks.

ok i feel yor pain...i will no longer release the video.. i aint tribalistik. ..I will forget about the video n vote Peter Obi wink

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by 7arrows: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
DaddyCK:

ok i feel yor pain...i will no longer release the video.. i aint tribalistik. ..I will forget about the video n vote Peter Obi wink

Baba you too much. God bless you and also our dear country NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare by NLPoliceWoman: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

when we say some of you niaralanders do not think, una go think say we dey yab una. animal wey them suppose weed out from forum.

Again,
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement / Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.